Rate/wwyd thread

Rate/wwyd thread

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=X5AOgpfaIRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I slip some rohypnol into her drink and when she passes out i take her and throw her into the back of my van. I drive us out to the woods where I have a pillory set up. I strip her naked and restrain her in the pillory. While she's still passed out I use a funnel and pour a gallon of olive oil into her ass and pussy making sure it's all lubed up. She starts to come to but is still quite groggy. I stick my cock into her mouth and throat fuck her while she's still hazy and confused. She gags but I shove my dick right down her throat cutting off her oxygen until she passes out again. Then using a wooden cane I whack her across the butt cheeks several times waking her up. Her eyes have widened and she cries out a little, but she's still unsure on whats happening. Then I start fucking her pussy from behind while hitting her back with the cane and leaving nasty red welts. She's moaning with pleasure so I go faster and now her moans have turned into full orgasms and I feel her pussy clench around my cock as she cums. I pull my cock out, still hard and ram it into her ass hole. She tells and her knees buckle out fro. Under her but I pull her back up and pound the hell out of that tight little ass hole until I blow my load deep into it. I pull out and then piss on her face marking my territory. I make camp and go to sleep leaving her there shaking and exhausted.

kinda bad pic but 9, 4, 5

both 7-8

I'd grab all three of them, loving the struggle they put up. Driving to my home, they'd be lead around like children on a rope, tugged straight down to the basement. There would be levels. The one in the middle would get the least of it - merely being tied up and humiliated. I'd strip the girl, taking ever photo imaginable. The one one the end would get the same treatment with the added bonus of being forced to suck my cock, shoving it deep into her throat and loving every gag and gasp for air.

Now the first one. She's the one I want. She'd get the same treatment as the other two but with one thing added. I'd keep all of them but slowly brainwash her. I'd make her love everything. She would have sex with her friend's and finally I would take her. Hands wrapped around her throat in a tight grip, I'd shove myself so far into her pussy with no proper preparation. There would be no waiting, begining to thrust wildly into the girl, going on for hours.

In the end they would never leave and eventually would merely be killed, pictures and video sent to their families.
What would anyone do to this little slut? Fuck her up, guys.

6-5

Definitely an 8

Left 6, right 5

9 for sure

5, 6

7, 8

7-8

this is a pic of right, still think a 6?

5, not bad looking just not for me

Right or left? And if you guys want I'll dump both their Twitter's and righties insta.

Right

She's fucking adorable. Got more? Solid 9 so far.

In case you wanted it, twitter for right is hooverdayum_ and her insta is hoover.dam

Have to give her a 7 because she looks like she's a bitch.

4, 6

heres more

wwyd?

Damn, I'd like another pic of her. She's a 7 from what I can see

Here's a pic of her looking less like a bitch

5-6

8-9

Rate? wwyd?

Yeah I'm changing her to a 9

objectively 9, subjectively 7

I knock her out, grab her by the hair and drag her out to the shed where I chain her up spread eagled hanging by the rafters. I wake her by splashing cold water over her head. She tries to scream but I've taped her mouth shut. Without any lube I shove a 5 inch wide butt plug into her ass hole. Her muffled screams come louder through the tape and her body convulses. I take out a whip and walk around her her whipping her bare flesh. I attatch electrified nipple clamps to her nipples and watch as her nips harden and twitch. She moans like she's enjoying it. I grab her th8ghs from behind, pull her pussy toward my cock and ram it into her. I fuck her like that for hours, cumming inside her over and over again impregnating her. Then I let her down and lock her in a cage where I keep her to be a fuck slave until she finally gives birth to a daughter. I train her daughter to look after her now sex crazed mother, still using her as a fuck toy until her daughter is old enough to take over the role.

Bumping her up to an 8 for sure.

ugly as fuck

plain as fuck

i'd fuck

i'd fuck

fuck green hair and tattoos

no eyebrows no fuck

milf as fuck, too old

She's an 8 at least

6-7

Solid 8 would rough her
8 she gets an extra point for that hair

Maiah?

8 cause weird face, body is 10

8-9, super cute, like her figure

Negative
Here's another one of her

6-7

lets make that a 9, with a body like that i cant give her an 8, fuck the face

7-8

Thanks, here she is fucking

Btw solid 8, she looks different but really hot.

Got more or any of just her?
Here's a bikini pic

i take back my 7, she def a 8-9

9 here's another just because

I strip her naked and force her to the floor. I grab her by the throat and tell her I'll kill her if she doesn't do everything I tell her. She has tears in her eyes but nods her head. I make her lick my body all over giving it a food toungue bath. She tries to avoid my cock at first but I slap her hard and tell her to show some enthusiasm. She complies and goes to town on my cock, balls and asshole. When she's finished I do the same to her from head to foot. Then I put her on her hands and knees, grab her by the hair and slam my cock deep into her ass hole nicely lubed up from my toungue. Her body spasms and she screams but I don't care, I fuck that tight ass hardcand fast being as rough as I can. Then I pull out, spin her around and slap her to the floor. I grab a shampoo bottle and shove it up her ass hole until it dissapears inside. Then I ram my cock into her pussy, grab and pinch her nipples with my fingers as I fuck her pussy harder and harder until I'm ready to burst. I quickly pull out and shove my cock down her throat to blow my huge load into it. I throw her into the bath tub, tie her up and piss all over her. I keep her as my sex slave, bowing to my every whim until she's totally broken and only knows that her lifes purpose is to please me.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=X5AOgpfaIRo

Easy 7

Meant to post this one

Definitely a 9

nice

Rate? wwyd?

9 for sure!

What ya think?
Also yeah your girl def a 8 or 9 shes very very fuckable. Great body

8 would probably be higher if she had long hair

7-8

9, 8

Are we grading on a curve?

I like girls who are a little thick so I think she's sexy as hell. You wouldn't happen to have a frontal nude of her, would you? Here's another of who I posted

wwyd? rate?

Rate and Wwyd

nah, if there were only 10s here it would make no sense to rate them not 10 just bc of average

Eh, I'm being a little generous unless I'm just completely unattracted to them

Zoe Keating?

7/10, would have her ride me with her ass like a dirty slut.

why are there never any dominant looking women in these threads

Nope

wwyd?

not dominant looking?

any dom guys down to kik me about my gf?

7-8

5, 7

It would probably help if you posted a pic and your kik faggot.

Sadly no, hard as hell to get her naked to begin with.
Heres a slutty face and cleavage
Solid 8, love her body type. Latina? Would smash her ass

she doesn't look 100% human, user.

I don't know what it is about her but she's sexy as hell

WWYD to this slut

drop your kik if interesed

Rate?

Damn, I wish I had a kik

Yup Latina

Push her down to her knees and stuff my cock into her face, using her throat as a cock-sleeve.

Continue?