What are some good non-liberal/right wing movies?

What are some good non-liberal/right wing movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/elysium_neill_blomkamp_fools_the_critics_again_steve_sailer/print#axzz3I8llSoa7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thriumph of the problem child 2

Spring Breakers
Batman V Superman
Trumbo
Kingdom of Heaven
Brazil

lord of the rings

oy vey! my son is gay

anything on blacked.com

Riding The Bus With My Sister
I Am Sam
The Ringer

>right wing

this is red pilled af my fellow alt right bros

I don't understand, if they realize their girlfriend is two-timing them, shouldn't they be mad at her instead of each other?

Also who the fuck would fight a war over Reese Witherspoon? Helen of Troy she is not

You'll find only flicks I'm afraid, since the right wing is uterly useless for art (and for things that demand thinking, in general).

>who is Howard Hawks?
end yourself pleb

Blast from the Past

not such thing, racism is by its very nature the antithesis of good.

>antithesis
Did you use thesaurus.com for that one?

Der ewige Jude

>right-wing
>good
Haha funny.

john milius stuff

Red Dawn
Death Wish
Dirty Harry

Hitler in Triumph of the Will sound like a communists. He was a great propagandist saying what people wanted to hear.

race is a quality of man. ignoring a quality does not mean that the quality does not exist.

Dredd

>being right-wing

How does it feel to be politically illiterate?

This. Milius got blacklisted by Hollywood for making Russians the bad guys in Red Dawn.

Ghostbusters is a very right wing movie.
>about 4 partners starting a small business
>day to day operation of said business
>enemy is (aside from extradimensional entities) the EPA

Almost any Arnold movie

Don't forget that the EPA was led by a tranny

is that true?

A gripping expose on the link between mental illness, homosexuality, transgenderism and the weak will of African american men

District 9
Elysium

takimag.com/article/elysium_neill_blomkamp_fools_the_critics_again_steve_sailer/print#axzz3I8llSoa7

March of the Penguins

Django

>gun loving capitalists descend upon a southern plantation to free blacks from their democrat slave owners

super troopers

Joy
Bone Tomahawk
Chef
Sicario
Limitless
Wolf of Wallstreet

What are some good non-partisan flicks?

Sicario

>Wolf of Wallstreet
He said right-wing, not Jewish.

zionist jews are right wing.
liberal jews are left wing.

if you were red pilled you would already know that and how the jews run both parties.

You've met and evaluated every person who has right wing political ideologies? Keep squawking, parrot.

>Batman V Superman
>jewwashed wonderwoman
>killed übermensch
>not libetard
t. dccuck

>that trigger discipline

WEW

Badlands
The passion of Joan arc

>Trying to shift the atheist fedora image from left to right wing

Either accept the meme is dead or use it against atheists.

Picking a Jew to represent a generation of girls who are nothing but SJW liberal coalburners is about as redpilled as possible and is true to the modern comics.

Superman died because the ideal of hope is dead in this world. Liberals have taken over and their number 1 priority is to convince the masses there is no God and destroy the white male.

So on both counts it is redpilled and conservative. Snyder will not be slandered in my presence.

Let us pray

Right-wing ideologies are innately anti-scientific, divisive, and reactionary. So yes, anyone who holds right-wing views is a politically illiterate moron

How does it feel to cower behind the most easily accepted political views to the point where you might as well not need a voice? Go fuck yourself.

WELL THAT'S WHAT I HEARD

>Divisive

Sounds more like liberals with their "cultural appropriation" bullshit

>Reactionary

Lefties win this too by being the censor-loving soccer moms of our generation

>anti-scientific

Don't be mad because many conservatives use the theory of evolution to support the existence of God.

>Limitless

It was a much better satire of Wall Street/K Street connection than "The Other Guys", I'll give you that.

The atheist fedora people have shifted from left to right wing bruh

You'll find most right wing movies fall under the fiction category

The sad part is you probably thought that was witty.

>right wing movies
What the fuck is that? Hurrr I gotta know the media of my people just watch hollyjew shit like the rest of us.

>anti-science
>Liberals dismiss the fields of biology and anthropology almost in their entirety
>Liberals deny climate science
>Liberals deny that genes exist as if it's up for debate

>right wingers deny climate change
>right wingers push creationism
>right wingers still believe "Abstinence" sex-ed works
>the poorest, shittiest, nignog-iest states are red and have been republican and continue to be republican but will always blame le librul bogeyman
They are anti-scientific and anti-common sense

>REEE IT'S THE LIBERALS! LIBTARD KEK SHILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>censorship

nothing wrong with censoring retarted bullshit like Hitler love

>conservatives piggyback on evolution because they can't deny it without looking like retards
>implying that it at all fits with their religion or its narrative or the creation of their world

TOP KEK

#triggered

>Reeee liberals

Prove me wrong :^)

>Implying that's what's being censored

Liberals, despite the term, love telling people how to live and what they can and can't say. I urge you to prove me wrong

>Let's make fun of conservatives because they're using a well known and accepted theory to reform their beliefs in a secular society

At least we can do that, unlike the muslims whose cocks you've wrapped your lips around.

Im not the one taking offence at the very idea of right winged cinema, but you're not on Reddit anymore so you resort to mockery and using dated memes like "haha triggered :^)"

>taking offence at the very idea of right winged cinema
literally cant handle the bantz. Why are right-wingers so thin-skinned?

burden of proof :^)

ah nice strawman too :^)

keep projecting your weird homo-cuck fantasies onto anonymous users as well as using logical fallacies my friend.

>i'm not taking offense
>gets offended

maybe your the one who is from and should be on reddit.

8/10 very subtle

Ty friendo those (you)s are tasty

Get out of the house if yous are your only attention fag.

>tfw Trump is going to lose and Sup Forums's tears will wash us all away in a second great flood.

>>Liberals deny climate science
This "republicans are intellectuals and not largely middle american christian reactionaries" meme needs to end. Go outside, go to a voting poll and talk to people. Your alt-right internet bubble is just that

Yeah, you show him he's wrong with memes. That'll show that guy. Even your candidate is a meme.

Meme magic is real xD

cringe

>dat list.
>taking it seriously when all these films are massively left wing.

It was bait.

KoH portrays (certain) Christians as violent fanatics, much like modern jihadists, while advocating for religious equality in Jerusalem/the Holy Land, and pointing out the similarities between Abrahamic faiths outweigh the differences

That is the feeling the alt-right gives me every day, yes. A lot of cringe. Please post more dank memes to win the presidency. You can do it kiddo.

How can they be first wave feminists
Weren't those the women in the early 1900s fighting for the right to vote or some shit?
They got that, so that wave is ended?

>What are some good non-liberal/right wing movies?

Zulu and Zulu Dawn.

>kiddo
>this much damage control
wow you sure showed me. I mean it's not like you're an obvious summerfag or anything berniebro.

Virtue signalling