Terrible shows you used to like

Breaking Bad

mentalist wasn't that bad. and robin tunney is gorgeous.

I like the lead but the premise wore thin fairly quickly. They never should have developed the rest of the cops.

I think we're all guilty of this one.

I fell for the beautiful people meme.

Game of Thrones

God help me it was Heroes

all the cops are clueless retards in this show, I don't think any of them broke any case.

I learn from my mistakes.

Some horrible french TV drama show about some faggot who falls in love with a girl and chases her to some island in polynesia. It was called "Foundre" or something. It was basically cliffhanger after cliffhanger and you got hooked because you just wanted to see what the fuck is the deal with all the fucking random maori people who keep appearing and fucking with the main character.

it was comfy but in hindsight not a great show

It was decent in the start, but cmon the quality got bad. The character Patrick Jane made the show. It's like saying The Blacklist is 'good', which runs on Reddington (and in the beginning these quirky villians of the week)

Robin Tunney is cute though

I loved that show. I watched it in german to learn the language. On of the comfiest shows ever.

desu I had learned a long time ago, but I only watched this bc my ex thought it was so funny, and I was too much of a beta fag to tell her to suck my dick

The Sharona seasons are still good. Early Natalie seasons are alright but the longer the show went on, the worse it got.

stopped at season 8

Robbin Tunney was top tier, but the show lost a lot of steam as it went on, since Jane's character had a weird as fuck development.

Also, all of the Sev7n references got out of hand.

I tried watching one episode of this awful show and I couldn't take how horrible the dialogue was and that stupid bitch Dr Bones

You were smarter than I was. I watched this fuckin show for 6 seasons just waiting for these 2 to get together and fuck. Never happened.

Robin Tunney is a very talented actress, that's for sure

I remember watching it, but hell if I remember anything about it beside the fact that there's a bearded man, mixed race woman with stupid name and a serial killer kid.

Anyone actually watches it now? I'm curious what happens in it.

She's so qt she got sexually harassed by a Fox employee and they had to stop filming for a while.

>It's like saying The Blacklist is 'good', which runs on Reddington (and in the beginning these quirky villians of the week)
Is it not enough to be good?

Hannibal

holy shit I wish I had a body like hers.

I used to watch Psych, which was like a copy of the Mentalist except that it came first and was better.

What's wrong with Pretender? Aside of repetitiveness, but this is what you get for watching case of the week shows.

TBBT
First 4 seasons

Horrible show but I keep watching it anyway

There's repetition, and then there's every episode being copies of each other. There are only two things in the show that are worthwhile, Andrea Parker's legs

Stranger Things

I still watch new episodes as I feel like I need to. I haven't liked the show since season 2 or season 3.

forgot pic

>implying I ever watched that shit

Its ok to watch bad shows but if you didn't realise the show was awful with the pilot then I'm sorry but you're a fuckwit.

If you didn't realise that they had absolutely no end game plans by AT LATEST the 3rd season then you're an even bigger fuckwit.

I agree. The show completely lost its direction. I heard it regained some now, but for me it's too late.

Frankly, it was always more about costumes, actors and sets then plot. But plot gradually turn from passable to unbearable.

Same. I legitimately liked it for the first 4 or 5 years but even I can't stand it now

literally a crime against humanity to make her portray some dyke cop

I haven't watched the seasons after red john, but I only liked the case of the day part of the show. The red john hunt I did not care for.

>comfy 90s shows

I don't see a problem but then again I know the last season of highlander was just embarrassing

ok

Chloe best grill, the show was total shit though

the last two episodes were golden tho

Chloe is always best girl. I don't rembmer anything about this show except for Chloe being best girl.

Monk got progressively less good as it went on but to say it was Terrible is an overstatement

This shit appealed so hard to adolescents and holy fuck were Lana and Lois hot. And I think Michael Rosenberg's portrayal of Lex Luther was pretty GOAT despite the show being so cheesy.

>ywn trespass in her restricted areas

Jane and lisbon dynamic top notch platonic friend kino.

Used to love the show (pre-reveal) even though the contrast cop characters are 1/10 actors and even though it relied on psychological prediction within a fictional world. Excellent mind numbing show.

they are comfy but nevertheless garbage, especially Highlander. There are so many cool things they could have done with a Highlander series, but no, they just remake the movie, over and over and over again.

There are both better and comfier nineties shows. Pic Related

BBT

holy shit, I thought you guys are talking about the other femmale cop. she was leagues better than this tired-looking used rag

no one likes the tranny cop you retard.

It had a cool premise to start off with, but it was obvious they had no idea where to take it so it just meandered on season after season. I don't even know if or how it ended. Didn't help that the only way they could think of to create drama was killing off a main character in the season finales.

same senpai. utter dogshit for the last 2 or 3 seasons or so

Mentalist was good but the Red John shit being kicked into overdrive with the bullshit reveal killed the show, the FBI season was just there to get Lisbon and Jane to the happy ending.

SOMEBODY SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE ME

Dexter and Castle

did they ever find red john if so who was it

It was Rigsby

Shows like The Pretender and Lost are the reason I can't get into any 'mystery' tv-show anymore. The trust has been broken for good.

>It's a Jungle Out There

Man. I loved that fucking show when it was airing.

I liked every stupid show with an intelligent-but-weird protagonist tho because I was a teenager and thought I was brilliant too.

Either way Tony put on a great performance

>That feel when you identify with Monk because you have OCD

why do British and Canadian scifi shows suck balls?

OUT OF THE WAY EERYBODY
I should've went the fuck out right after Rhys-Davies did, but I knew very well not to even finish the first episode in the fifth season. Rembrandt can't carry all that shit.

I remember i was so upset when they finally arrived home but the door was oiled or some shit so they jumped to another world.

>da feels

Burn Notice is comfy-core

wolf teenam
its pret me lik

Got to the last 6 episodes and couldn't finish it. So bad near the end.

>Person of Interest (only a few episodes)
>Big Bang Theory (only a few episodes)
>Arrow - dropped mid season 3
>The Flash - dropped mid season 1
>Gotham - dropped mid season 1

shit shows but i still watch them:
>Mr Robot
>Game of Thrones

Lisbon was a lesbian? I stopped at the end of Season 3. Bought the Season 4 set then forgot to watch it.

Really? I thought this show got better and better. Faltered a lot in the middle of seasons 2 and 3, but 4 is absolute GOAT, because it got bought by netflix.

nope, she isn't.

She ends up marrying Jane after he cucks her fiance

I liked Castle, but like every nice show, it went on too long. I still watch it, since I need to know what happens in the end.

End it already!

It did end

How do you feel about MASH?

Really? thank god, I can see the final season then.

Watch Hustle

The ending was good. Mid seasons, meh.

You think they will end it now?

>implying I ever watched that shit
>watched until season 3

It became less dinosaurs and more Future time conspiracies.

>the door was oiled
what the shit does that mean?

should have ended with trinity

Fuck you, the first two-and-a-half seasons are great

They get to their Home Earth, but become skeptical after seeing the shit about the OJ trial and other world events they find hard to swallow. Quinn's final test is the door on his fence which is always squeaky. It doesn't squeak so they slide away

A few seconds later we see Quinn's mom thanking some guy for oiling the door to the fence

ah ok that's dumb as fuck

Its One of These Shows your Mom or Grandma likes.

I literally know everything. Single. Episode. Really liked it when I was 12.

she was really qt in The Craft wearing that wig the whole movie

Same. That show was my shit.

Pretty sure. Thomas Gibson was the perfect husbandu tier.