You will never know what a vagina taste like

>you will never know what a vagina taste like

should I go down on a prostitute? Is it safe?

No gf or fwb?

I've done this many times in the past.

It always tastes like the blue water in a portable toilet. Yes I know what that tastes like. Yes it had piss and shit in it.

>Get jar full of pennies
>Fill with salt, milk, and a dash of urine for flavour
>Drink

You have now tasted a vagoo, completely free.

I haven't tried it, but it sounds like that would actually be accurate.

Even after they shower?

>should I go down on a prostitute? Is it safe?

If the pussy looks good (no scabs, scars, red spots) and smells good, go for it.

But if anything's off, don't. You don't want that shit on your lip, man.

So everyone here is either a virgin, or has only ate out stanky pussy. Suddenly I feel blessed to have eaten clean pussy.
A couple had more acidic pussies, so it was probably a little bit of piss. The other two were just vaguely "musky" flavored. Like a potent black tea maybe? Very nice flavor, if you ask me. Such a nice smell too.

Hell yeah, i have her not wash after a long day

Don't eat out a prostitute, it's like paying for getting kicked in the balls.
The taste is pretty neutral after a shower, maybe slightly acidic (which is normal), but it depends on the woman. Some have a stronger taste, some have less taste.
The guy who says it tasted like piss and shit water, eh... don't fuck gross, unwashed women.

No. Just no. Never put your mouth anywhere on a hooker or a stripper. Ever. Just because it looks/smells okay doesn't mean it is okay.

They all taste different, worst pussy i had tasted like a mild cat food, best pussy i've ever had tasted like raspberry, sadly i never find a pussy delightful like that anymore...

You know, that's pretty accurate.

No. Lick her butthole instead

clean pussy still has a taste to it

Well, my ex's pussy tasted like LITERALLY like armpit's sweat, just like a bit more salty. it even smells like that

Why do you know what cat food, mild or not, tastes like?

Not worth the risk going down on a prostitute tbh, you're just asking to get herpes

If she's brown, will it taste like curry?

Because i try it once

Vagina is the nectar of the gods. My ex tasted so fucking good. God I miss her.

It's a sweaty place, it's normal that it doesn't smell like fucking roses you degenerates.

>asking if it's okay to to eat a pussy that gets pumped daily by guys who don't wash their dicks

sure, OP. follow your dreams

I feel you bro... I feel you

I donĀ“t remember the smell/taste

the dick I sucked tasted like soap

It's the worse feel ever.

>completely free
>need a jar full of pennies
you're weird, user

NO. Do NOT go down on a prostitute. Unless you're literally the first John she's ever had and wasn't a slut prior.

My current girl not any other girl I've been with could ever compare to that girl in bed... she'd sit on my face for like 20 min straight and I'd just eat up those pussy juices... was sooo good... could of bottled that shit. her asshole was always good too... she was... just perfect.. except she was an absolute cunt, why i had to break up with her. Regretted it later when I fucked some randoms and it couldn't compare

I bet you'd kiss her on the mouth too.