Anything you want to say to her Sup Forums?

Anything you want to say to her Sup Forums?

Let it out.

i miss you.

Do you think she misses you too?

If I ever catch you with a new boyfriend I'll rape him

Bump

Fuck you. you ruined everything for me

heyyyyy

What happened user?

I just want to fuck bitches and chill in life but that is not the world we live in

She is with someone, don't know if it is to forget about me, or it is because she already forgot.

Look at how hard you make me. Do you want to touch it? You see me leaking precum? It means I get really horny when I think about you. I wanna hold you down and pound you. I wanna get rough. I wanna hear you moan. I know you're looking for cock and and too shy to get it. She won't have to know either.

Sorry I wasn't what you wanted me to be at the exact moment you wanted me to be it. I've grown up a lot and am in a better place now, but you won't know because you moved on. I understand why you left me and now I accept it too. Maybe we can try again sometime. If not, that's fine too because everything in the universe is as it should be and I'm happy about it

>I've grown up a lot and am in a better place now, but you won't know because you moved on. I understand why you left me and now I accept it too. Maybe we can try again sometime. If not, that's fine too because everything in the universe is as it should be and I'm happy about it

Holy shit user, i couldnt say that in a better way.

:-)

I hope you meet her again and reconnect one day user

Thanks man

Fuuuu wish someone would say this shit to me

Stop using my netflix

I was the author of my own demise. I'm sorry Stephanie. I loved you more than anyone else.

In another lifetime. I'll seek you out first. Maybe then we'll meet our expectations of each other.

I know that you broke up because of someone else, bitch.

I just want you to drop that motherfucker and come over like you used to. But you won't. I can't believe I let you fuck me over like that, you were my best friend.

At this point, you should probably get some cats.