Lia Marie Johnson Thread

Lia Marie Johnson Thread

Post Lia Marie Johnson

Bump

Moar

Hnnng

She got fat and ugly.

So what? She's a flyover State 8 and a real world 6. Big tits. That's all. What's the big deal?

Sauce?

I'd love to fatten her up

How is she fat?

Look at this lard ass. She used to be so good looking.

What parts of her are fat though? She doesn't have a belly

Her arms and face look fat to me.

She'll be a hambeast by 25.

that's called a jaw you weebo faggot

Here's a recent, she's still skinny

Damn she's aged like milk. Not good.

This.

How has she?

That's cool if you still find her attractive. For me though, the magic is gone. And she's only gonna get fatter and uglier in my opinion. She peaked so young.

No, I want her to get chubby, I just don't think she will

wow she's gotten huge

why do you think she has?

what do you mean

what makes you think she looks huge?

me looking at the picture of her and seeing how huge she is

But what's huge about her?

see

her body and all the excess fat on it

She's ok...

wut

she just got thicc, that's sexy af

I want to inject her with my baby gravy

She's not even thicc, she's skinny

She's such a huge slut really. Just waiting for all her nudes to pop up. I'm pretty sure she's slept with lots of her friends, there's even a video where she's at some party with lots of dudes and flashes her tits at the camera. Unfortunetly her tits are just out of frame, but you can see her lifting her shirt.

nope, this is a skinny girl. Lia is definitely a lot thicker, and that's exactly why I love her. Her body looks exactly like my crush

The true indicator is in the upper arms, and this pic is a prime example.

These are the upper arms of a girl who will gain 30+lbs the second she stops giving a fuck.

Just look at all that jiggling flesh on her hnng

I love the fact that she hates bras

This is a recent pic of her, she looks almost as skinny as that girl and has no gut or anything

>no gut or anything

>not noticing the muffin top love handles

Fucking virgins

what muffin top or love handles?

circle them

How I envy people who can party with her. She's basically ready to get naked all the time.

>what muffin top or love handles?

The ones being strangled by the swimsuit that wasn't made for someone with her body type

chilling naked with her friends

Attention whore.

Next to the dude calling her fat. Sorry you live in mommy's basement and have never even been alone in the same room as a girl Mr Neckbeard, but if you would workout, lose weight, shave, get out of the house and get sun, dress up, a job, go back to school you might be able to get some girl to give you a chance. She's not fat she's slim. Not let the butthurt get to you.

You're fucking high. This bitch does not have love handles. She has hips.

When is she going to get fat?

How big of a slut is she? She was on that one bearded millionares so he probably fucked her (i would have)

Made a webm out of a vid I mentioned, where she flashes her boobs. All these guys seem unfazed, as if this as a normal occurence.

I bet she fucks around all the time

Wow that's some fucking unfortunate camera work

Whatever keeps your fap dreams alive, sperglord.

turbovirgin

Is she actually gaining weight?

> She doesn't have a belly
Thats obese, not fat

I bet shes a starfish

Fuck the view up her skirt must be great

She never wears a bra, so fucking hot

Yeah weird how she isn't 14 anymore.

The magic for you wasn't weight it was age you closet pedo faggot

Where do most of these videos come from? She rarely posts on snapchat

99.9% of modern twats age like spoiled milk. The narcissistic YOLO feminism I can have it all mentality and the degenerate betas who worship these cunts only exacerbate it. This useless bitch will be absolutely disgusting by age 30.

You are the kind of genius that can't tell the difference from real or fake boobs. Take you're virgin expertise somewhere else.

Like any women you mean that doesn't spend thousands of dollars on procedures? Thanks captain obvious

DonĀ“t think she hates bras, but jiggling tits give her more of the attention she so desperately seeks. An ugly scar later and she is nothing.

I'd like to put a camera in her toilet and watch her piss and push out a turd

she's already fat as fuck
your merica is showing

yep, that's about when she peaked

twitter/instagram Lots of vid is made by her friends, not her.

I think she does. Mentions it pretty often in her posts.

now her vagine hangs like sleeve of wizard

>projecting

I've been married for 10 years. I was getting laid when you were still in diapers, fuck boi

Speaking of milk, I wouldn't mind hooking her up to an industrial milking machine 8 hours per day.