How awesome was your childhood?

How awesome was your childhood?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G_VtQPYq8kI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First got laid at 11. So I guess that was ok...

>WETTER
>IS
>BETTER

Was brutally poor, so pretty good.

Fucking amazing. Rich parents meant I was at Toys R Us 3 or 4 days a week.

I had every videogame system that mattered, and anything else I wanted. Lots of good friends to hang out with,
too. Shit was cash.

I had the best cartoons.

Why the modern water guns are so shit compared to these beasts? Surely with the modern technology we should be able to make a better water gun ffs.

Back in the 80s and 90s, toys did damage.

Cotton wool 00 faggots

Daddy doesn't count.

this type is the strongest water pistol/canon ever , you have much muscle = hard squirt

PLAMUUUR!

The cheap water balloons that had the risk of being too strong and wouldn't break, that always got someone in the face.

Rode into a house on a three wheeler and bled everywhere, shit was pretty metal.

Got my first geared bike stolen. Found it as a tree swing a few weeks later.

Awesome. I had good friends, a Super Nintendo instead of the inferior Sega and a crush that might have liked me back.

boring and lonely

>not for redistribution

a

xl

I literally had all of these things as a child. The trade-off was both my parents traveled all the time for work so I'm socially awkward as fuck.

Childhood was pretty shit up until my dad saved up and finally bought me a PS2, Game I remember playing the most on it was this, best game I've played to this day.

>best fucking game NA

I can't complain about my childhood. We were pretty poor. Father worked 2-3 jobs to make ends meet. I wore hand-me-downs from my older brother, and they were usually in pretty poor shape by the time they got to me.

I remember one Christmas we got one gift for the four of us (actually my younger siblings probably didn't really understand Christmas at that point). Ironically the gift was the game "Sorry".

But still we were a pretty tight-knit family. I think about other families and kids in the neighborhood. All the families were better off than mine. One kid ended up in jail for molesting kids, two died of overdoses, one died in Vietnam. You just never know.

The bunk was king. I regret watching The Wire, now I cant watch an TV show coz all of them are so fucking shit compared to it. Ruined my life.

Pretty good. We were the only Asian family in our town. We weren't rich so I had to help out at the shop from the age of 8 serving customers. Because of that I excelled at maths throughout primary school. My first language was Chinese so making friends was difficult. I was usually that kid that kick the ball around by himself. Slowly made friends throughout the years and became fairly popular. As I mentioned before we didn't have a lot of money so my favourite past time is biking to the creek with a bag of lollies and building dams with my mates and going to the lake and fishing using a stick, fishing line, hook and sinker. Simpler times back then

not at all.... next best thing to being an orphan.... I guess.

AHHHH THE BUGS HAVE ADHERED TO MY TENDER YOUNG FLESH

thing would make a man out of you

>Inb4 nostalgica

that game was based

Only the truly privileged will know this pleasure

AC/DC's "Back in Black" on a Fisher Price record player kind of awesome.

My fundamentalist Christian stepfather used to lock me in a room and beat me, so... not that awesome.

What's that ?

youtube.com/watch?v=G_VtQPYq8kI
move aside user

HNGHHH

A fingerbox.

:D

What's a finger box ?

o shit yes

It's a box you put your finger in. Shit was cash. I had a cheap plastic one like this when I was a kid, but my granddad gave me a whole set of older wooden ones he'd had when he was a kid.

Underage b&

fucking sucked. feels bad man

Oh man, I completely forgot about these! God that brings me back

good shit

This faggot

I had a huge ass book full of c & h comics

Did daddy read them to you while fiddling your genitals?

Why would you say that? I remember them being decent. How are you even trigger by my post?

We can guess how your childhood went, then.

Something like this

Very accurate.

battletoads

My ninja