Something gross you've done

Something gross you've done

OP here, I was at a friends house and his dog had some kind of gooey green slime hanging from it's penis. I wiped it off then licked it off my finger

Cut the cap off a seleccion oscuro and let the wrapper fall off then smoked it anyway

gave myself a pee pee enema

Fucked her...shudder

Every year I have to visit family in Scotland fucking hate my cousins one girl and two boys
They take me fishing it's boring as fuck I end up catching a salmon take it home they want to smoke it
Tell them I want a beer and to go to shop
Take thier tooth brushes ram into my asshole then the salmon pussy put back in pot spill mouthwash on them to cover aquatic pussay and ass smell
Rejoice when they brush thier teeth they had no idea
I have more of intrest

Do the bristles hurt your asshole?

No use a little cello tape to hold them down
I have done this multiple times once on my farther when he stopped my allowance 20 years ago 35 and still doing it
>natural liquorice stick
>rub on Dogs pussay while in season
>place back in my freinds grans medicine Cubord
>watch the old bitch gum it to death

when I was young I dropped my nintendo DS stylus into the toilet while on the toilet and reached into my own piss and shit to fish it out

I dropped a joint in the toilet full of my own piss, fished it out, smoked it with my friends who didn't know.

Your mother

>freshly assed liquorice stick for my freinds gran
I think I may have a problem

doggy style i hope

What dick fag puts open containers on an orange amp. They're over priced as is

OP again, My best friend was a few years above me at school, one of his sisters was in my year and the other the year below. I used to go in to the bathroom after they showered and suck the shit and slime stains out of their underwear. Almost every day for years

stuck 3 ice cubes up my ass

That's worse than the piss next to the tea? It's just a little 30w

Here's how I jerk off...

I rember an user who put used pants and thongs in a pan of water then made a cup of tea with the water
And delivard with the whole process and drank it
>pic unrelated but grosses fuck I have more like it

One time i was shotting heroin with my friends and this girl had the last shot and she was nodding her ass off. Well she registered the shot but passed out before she could plunge it. I watched the syringe fall in the trash can beside her. Waiting to make sure she was fully out i fished the needle out of the trash can sprayed the little amount of blood in the barrel and then shot it up.
I regret nothing

What kind of lube do you use for dilators?
And what happens when you cum during it?

I fucked a hollowed out cucumber

Fuck that's desperate
A guy I knew used to share backwash what ever that is
He's dead now

Wow that's so cool. I've never had sex because I'm scared of Aids and I stopped doing heroin because their was some floating around our country contaminated with anthrax. Small amount of people died over a year ago hundreds of miles away. I wish I had your abandon for life I'm miserable!!

>walk half awake to the bathroom
>realize i have a boner of steel
>push it down and bend over to aim it into the toilet
>hand slips
>boner points at my face while peeing

I've always used something called Probe for lube. Use that stuff for everything, it's great. I usually pull the sound out when I cum, but not always. It just sort of leaks out around it.

I've never gotten an orange box but boy that sure is gross. Marshall for life.

BRILLIANT!

Yeah Kek

Theirs a specific Marshall Valvestate combo amp I've been looking for, this was a gift and I really just use it for tea my guitar is in purgatory till the end of the month

>sitting on couch naked, home alone
>17
>long day in college (UK)
>have a habit of walking around the house bare naked when no one is in, don't know why, just do
>sitting on couch with my flaccid cock hanging out
>watching bbc news
>cat jumps onto couch
>had him since I was 10, we are good buddies
>cat usually sits on my lap
>dont pay attention as he prowls on over, taking his place on my bare lowers
>his thick black coat of fur engulfs my peener, its warm, feels good
>virgin at this point, not kissless
>decide to grind my slowly solidifying cock against my cat's fur
>he doesn't seem to mind it, just thinks its another petting probably
>end up doing this for a while
>jack off into fur
>end up cumming all over my cat
>he jumps off my lap at the feeling of my load against his back, cats dont like water, so im guessing its the same thing
best wank of my life tbh

When my shit is too big to flush the toilet I cut it in two with the hard part in paper rolls

fucking hell dude
intense lifeforms

Voted for Obama in 2012

Ate my own shit to see what it tasted like.

Taste like chicken ?

When I started masturbating I used to pee everytime, so I kept a shirt below me so it didn't wet the bed, and kept it for a couple days without washing it

doesn't sound as bad as a dedicated cumrag tbh

Why does cat fur feel so good
Make your cat lick your nipples

It's actually not too bad. Really bitter, sorta like black coffee?

It's more a mindset telling you how gross it is that gags you. I guess that's why crazy people don't really have any problem chowing down on it.

Purchase a solid state orange
Dude that's pleb shit

Ahh come on user I'm just bustin' yuh bawls. Sucks to hear about that though, hope you get it sorted.

had morning wood and needed a pee ,
stripped off an ran the shower and looked down to see if the pee was coming out and pissed in my own face.

Ok
I think I'll eve it to the pro's Kek
I had gf that wanted me to lick her ass clean after she shat did it once but is was solid and pretty clean just juices
She was 10/10 so justifiable

Fucked a dude who had a triforce tattoo

I make my GF fist my asshole. Feels good, man...

Drank my own sperm a couple of times in order to stop fapping

Be me, taking a shit while ordering pizza delivery from Round Table. Order a large combo pizza to solo. Got a little too excited and wiped my ass in a rush. Some poop on my finger/thumb cause I can't wipe right... Pizza man comes to delivery my large combo pizza. He notices my hand has a lil brown on em. Delivery guy ask me what is that, I reply with "oh it's just some nutella," actually thinking it was chocolate. But after tasting it in front of him i realized it's my poop, but have to play it off like it's chocolate. So I say "yum, I love nutella." Thanks
Pay and tip delivery guy 40$ in total.
Go to the dining table and put the pizza box down. Go to the bathroom to clean my hands, but I forget and instead just take my dick out and pee. finish don't wash hands and go to get a slice of pizza. Little bit of poop transfer to my first slice. Hardly notice until I tasted something not pizza about half way through. Ignored it kept eating, grab second slice. This time I fuck up and scratch my ass thru my shorts. Smell fingers and it smells like shit. Eat second slice regardless. Notice it tastes funny too. Get really mad at pizza delivery guy for giving me a bad pizza. Starts screaming this pizza tastes like shit. Take a slice and threw it at my window because of rage. Remove from window and eat it, remember I paid for it so couldn't waste it... this time wash hands and go back out and eat fourth slice but this time it tastes really good. Same with fifth and every other slice. Wasn't til four days later I noticed I ate my own shit on pizza. Feel like a beta cuck never told anyone before.

Used to have a 2x12 orange cab and an orange 60w valve head for it

what are you

Just a guy living day by day

Lots of manual stool evacuations

>solid state anything
kys thank you

I like to be in Sup Forums daily

Post em

classic

I worked in the service industry for a year and rarely washed my hands or used gloves, Im also and a if arse itcher and nose picker

my rooms door is broke so i use a board to keep it shut so it stays warm, i was really drunk trying to kick the board away for almost a minute in the dark i fell over and vomited everywhere