Being a trap sucks, guys only want blowjobs and are never willing to commit to anything

Being a trap sucks, guys only want blowjobs and are never willing to commit to anything.

what the fuck did you think was going to happen? did you honestly believe straight men will let you fuck them?

wanna get fucked in the ass ?

Yes
I don't know, I would like to but it's not nessary, I like straight acting guys but I put a lot of effort into looking acting female, it should'nt be a big deal.

In all honesty I want to marry a trap and treat him like a queen. I didn't realize it when I was young but I used to dream about it. It's sad but I had this imaginary boyfriend who was super cute and wore a green jacket and a panda hat and I loved him because I was a stupid kid who did stupid shit but like i was saying before, I still want that. I'm sorry your experience has been that way though I really am. I'd just love to live with my queen and pamper him.

good

How would you suggest to find a guy like you?

Step 1.: kill yourself
Step 2.: we're good

show us your feet.

Not sure. Just like everything with other people, get lucky. Sorry i don't have better advice.

Why? Just because I'm more comfortable being feminine and want a bf to love?

yes.

Why would a man commit to a relationship with a mentally ill fuckup that cannot have children?

It's OK, do u have Kik?

I dislike this whole subculture, but I'm not going to insult you. However, you must be able to see that the fact that you're not female is a significant deterrent to men who are actually heterosexual.

Guys commit to mentally illl fuckups all the time but yea I can't have kids.

Want to get ass fucked spread your cheeks and open the hole. No straight man will play with your sick sorry. Do ATM and it will go better. You're going to be used as a cum dump so don't get attached to anyone. Enjoy

Yeah. It's RyoRen if you ever want to talk or something

aaaaaall the time

You don't have a pussy. You aren't able to have children. Why on earth would they commit to you? Do they sodomize you? That's about the most you could expect from them.

Yeah I'm starting to understand I've kinda messed up, I'm still OK being fem eithen without having a relationship but it sucks. Thanks for not just being insulting.

it's because they want to fuck their fetish, not date them.

You will never be happy until you accept that you're a man, and that you asshole is for shitting, your mouth for eating food, and your penis for dumping seed balls deep in an actual vagina. It's sad, and I don't judge. But until you and nature agree, you will be miserable.

There's part of the problem. "I put a lot of time and effort into looking ACTING female." If you have to act then it's not natural.

we can also sodomize girls

there is nothing you can offer to a straight man that a girl doesnt have equal or better

by "you" I meant OP, not the post I quoted, sorry

I get attached I can't help it

You're welcome. You'll never be with a man who's actually straight. You'll likely have to try for a long time before you find a committed relationship. But I wish you happiness all the same.

One thing I do have to tell you, though. No matter how feminine you get and how convincing you are, please always disclose that you aren't female before you get down to even kissing a dude. I'm sure you already do this, but it's a matter of your safety and it is important.

Just like the other user said, you have to get lucky. Like any relationship. I've fucked traps before and personally I enjoy it. Just know there are guys out there.

Symbolic struggle against reality.

this
and the act doesnt fool anyone, its VERY obvious
only reason someone put up with it is if some faggot is desperate for a fuck, so they pretend it works till they can blow their load inside your hole and then drop the act and disappear

also checked

Post pics

Date a gay guy, problem solved.

thanks for your wishes :) , yeah it's not fair to him but I could get away with it but it would be so wrong your right.

That's what you get for being a whore, OP.

There are plenty of men willing to date you and make a real relationship, assuming you're not some disgusting crackhead cock gobbler.

Wouldn't a gay guy want a man who looks like a man?
A trap appeals to a closeted homo who craves homosex but who can't admit to himself his own sexuality so pretends if the penis he's riding is wearing lipstick and a wig that it's not gay.

>oh boy I can't wait to go home and get shit on my dick

faggots are mentally ill

don't give into the urge to fuck random chasers and fuck boiz try to have a normal relationship not founded on sex im not saying no sex but someone you met in a trap thread that uses kik to communicate is likely a shitter met my bf in a library and i thought i was straight but i love him life is weird in that way

That's cause they aren't gay.

I'm straight acting as fuck. Nobody suspects that I'd be interested in traps. Where do you live?

>Being an *unpassable* trap sucks

Fixed that for you.

A passable trap is a hot commodity that most of us think are superior to a real woman.

But if you aren't passable, you shouldn't even try. You'll be unwanted by men/women/traps alike. You'll have trouble getting hired and certainly a lot of trouble getting raises/promotions.

Being an unpassable trap is about like someone deciding they identify as a clown and dressing like one all day. Some people may tolerate it, but most will point and gossip about the weirdo.... and that's it.

tl;dr If you're unpassable, just be a gay man. Maybe 2% of men have the genes to make a believable trap. Most are clumsy imitations of a woman at best.

this

well id make a pass at you if i wasnt crippled. I dont give 2 shits as long as you arent a shitty human and like fat dick.

How do I find them!?
I'm stupid I guess but I feel like there needs to be a feminine and a masculine and I have always been more feminine.

Well get unattached and live with it. Dman your a dude dressing up as a woman. Now in the movies and comics you can easy pass off as a woman. Well in the real world you can't. Sorry fag boy. So take cock and fart cum. You're a cum dump. Live with it and accept it.

Nice trips

Gay men generally have no interest in traps. They want manly men.... which also has it's problems in the gay community because the vast majority of gays are sissy bottoms.

Generally traps are loved by kinky straight guys.

You just have to look. It's a pain in the ass and time consuming, but they are out there.

Make sure the fact that you could get away with it never overshadows the fact that it's wrong.

I know you didn't choose to be this way. I really do hope you find someone.

>straight acting
>acting
in the role of a straight man, homo actor

Try women. Id bang you with a strap on and commit to you emotionally. Even let you bang other men.

I'm passable, I TOTALLY understand what you're saying. I kinda feel like those who transition that don't look at least a lil fem are stupid,crazy and lazy.

not to detract from ops thread but... im a masculine guy whos always liked feminine men and dont see myself as being gay at all...when i found out about traps i knew it was meant to be someday
i want to find a "rea" woman preesenting/acting transgender to live a "rea" male female life out with

how retarded am i?

Post pics

thats not inherently true; personality is a thing and some guys like dick. If he was a nice enough person, i wouldnt mind the cock.. hell id enjoy it!

Nah, man, I don't like manly men, Sup Forumsro.

On a scale of 1 to 10? Around 9.5

read again user

straight

>some guys like dick

straight

>likes dick

straight

can you spot where is the mistake ?

Yep but other then just sex they don't care about you
I won't, I want to be a genuine person, don't let the sjw stuff think we are all like that

>I put a lot of effort into looking acting female, it should'nt be a big deal.
yet youre not actually female, i wouldt fuck you either no matter how female you act

Straight men have types of women they like.
Gay men have types of men they like.
I don't like skinny women, I like some meat on them.
You don't like manly men. You're gay for sissies.

traps aren't dating material, i only stay enough to cum on their faces or in their gurl pussies because they're too crazy to live with lol

As a bisexual man i can say that traps appeal to us, or atleast me: I can totally get behind the idea of tits AND cock.

About a quarter retarded.

A femanon getting cucked by a trap. What have we come to?

>"femanon"

Yeah and fuck you! Fuck guys like u, I'm sick of u assholes

Have we gotten to the point where "cucked" means "rejected," too?

yes but if you are fucking straight traps arent an option either way... if they are, you aint straight.

That ain't true, dude. I'd date a trap in a heartbeat. I'm straight (though people can argue endlessly and not make any progress about what constitutes straight, it's a bit subjective) and I see them, for the most part, as superior to women.

The problem is I've only known 2 traps in my life that were not even remotely passable, and I wouldn't be interested in that.

You'll have to wade through plenty more if you truly want to find a relationship, I'm sorry to say.

Problem with committing to a trap on an emotional level is that they stop being able to pass once they get even a bit older. It's one thing to start a fetish based relationship, but when you know without a doubt the whole thing you find attractive is guaranteed to fail, what's the point in the first place?

Thinks a rubber dick is about as close you're getting fag boy. Real dick is going to cum and leave. So find a fat girl to pound your farthole and have a life I'm Not worrying about AIDs.

youre not straight. dont lie to yourself, and no its not a disscusion.

that is the point, straight men wont look at him

if he says he wants to date a straight man, he'll be forever frustrated

if he says he wants to date a manly looking bissexual, gay or closeted homossexual, that works
that can happen
but a straight man will never happen

not subjective at all, you are a faggot
deal with it

it's not my duty to put up with your emotional instability and suffer because of you, deal with your problems then we can date

>it's a bit subjective
You do not know the meaning of the word "subjective" then. I'll let you take a pick of whether you're actually just fucking retarded or mentally ill.

I understand. Maybe broaden your search radius or consider spending the time alone to work on yourself. Gym, musical instruments, write, volunteer, etc.

If men don't seem interested, than 2 things you need to be honest about:

A) Are you really passable? I think nearly all traps *think* they are, but most are not.
(also post pic for honest evaluation)

B) Are you yourself dating material? Note that if you're the type of person that thinks sleeping with 10 people a year is normal or you want some type of open relationship.... well, people know you're a slut and everyone knows sluts are just for banging. There's a huge problem with our culture that people want to sleep with all kinds of different people and then get depressed that none of them want a relationship (for obvious reasons).

That is really motivating, thanks user, I guess I just need to know more guys and be honest about who I am
Maybe I don't know how I will look like older that's depressing.

>what constitutes straight, it's a bit subjective
lol
it means heterosexual, (of a person) sexually attracted to people of the opposite sex

Classic case of a misunderstanding then.
Your are 100% right.

Op, youre best bet will be a manly Bisexual, and there are some out there, i guarantee it.

Good luck

>wade through plenty more if you truly want to find a relationship
i.e., after being a cum dumpster to dozens of degenerates, you will meet someone who wants to settle down with a mentally ill cum dumpster pretending to be a girl, and that person won't be pathetic at all

The only people that have any qualms about this are people believing that their imaginary friend and 2000 year old book of fairy tales are telling them so. And as such, you're an intellectual child and your opinions on ANYTHING are meaningless.

Actually I only want to get bent over and fucked by a sexy trap, but I can never meet any that aren't subs too.

Pffft what's pathetic? I've seen loads of awesome guys that might just have social anxiety.

Op couple real questions
>Do you pass as a woman
>do you do anal
>if you do anal biggest dick in the butt
>bj do you swallow
>do you fix them sandwiches like a good bitch
>got tits
>do you try to put your dick in them
>do you lick was
>do you do ass to mouth

*tips fedora*

kek

tip o' the fedora
>people without a bible think fucking a man in his digestive tract is how nature intended things

I might actually date you, depending on how you look.... Post pics?

Well looking female you are only appealing to what guys want in the physicalities of females. We can't have children with you and use them as extensions of our kinship. But if your ass good why not take it for a few hours.

You are a terrible human being. Just kys.

BS: i love COCK, and i love gays, and women. Ill fuck anything that im attracted to, and i dont discriminate. Calling yourself hetero when you like cock?
Thats just wrong, and it will piss people off. Nothing to do with religion. You take peoples identity by defining it as something it is not, that is morally wrong. I dont care if you think its harmless, but dont paint others as religious zealots when it has nothing to do with it. YOU ARE NOT STRAIGHT! thats ok, neither am I.

o rly?

>inb4 OP isnt even passable faggot