Steve Francis made over 100 million dollars in the NBA and is now breaking into cars for crack money

Steve Francis made over 100 million dollars in the NBA and is now breaking into cars for crack money.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g_pNduHQymA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Honestly never heard of him. Was he actually a good player?

Point guard for the Rockets, if I remember correctly. Drugs and alcohol fuck you up. He was top 5 at his position for a season or two.

So he's got a hobby, who cares?

not an ounce of surprise

> ask restaurant staff for a flashlight to use when breaking into a vehicle in the restaurant's parking lot

Niggers can't even commit crimes right

He's at least looking better now than he was a couple years ago.

pretty disgusting that white people will use and take all this poor guys cash and force him into having to break into cars to get by

>"""PG"""
>Isolate
>hold ball for 20-24seconds
>get fouled
>chuck 3's
>no defense

He was the Harden of his era.

niggers gonna nigg

>mfw I'll never win 100 million dollars for literally jump up and down while others consider me an elite athlete.

I know, right?

>former player of the year for my club
>one of the faces of early 80s English football
>team of the season regular
>86 (eighty six) appearances for England

>I grew up knowing him as a club great
>get a job in a bookies
>he spends all day everyday in there off his head on wine and spanking his fortune on horses
>now drinks in a park and has to go on Jeremy Kyle for money to fund his habit

why can't he do gary lineker's job

he did used to present a radio show but was quietly dismissed for being half cut and slurring at lunchtime

Crazy money in the NBA. I'd love to see a breakdown of how he blew it all. It's pretty impressive unless it was just from bad investments.

maybe he donated it to a worthy cause

He wouldn't even have made much money from his playing career.

>Figures cited in the official history of the PFA show that only eight players in England earned basic salaries of £50,000 per year in 1980-81, but this rose to 41 players by 1984-85 and steadily thereafter.

half went to taxes
5% went to his agent

so he only blew 45 million

lot of players end up living paycheck to paycheck, even if they're making $400,000

if you've never seen it, espn has a documentary broke on how these guys blow millions, it's mostly
>0 financial skills
>optimistic about future earnings

youtube.com/watch?v=g_pNduHQymA

kek

He had one good season (2nd year in the league) and was just a flashy chucker after that. His career died pretty quickly after he got his big money contract.

who?

WE

WUZ

francis was a good boy

>Manatee County, USA

MILLONAIRES

Kenny Sansom

Harden is a great facilitator and the Rockets would only score 70 ppg without him

just a dumb negro who cared more about money than his craft

I read an article about how he went out of his way to become buddies with Yao and help him adjust to life in America, he seemed like a good guy

>the other guy's face
>who dis scrunchy ass face nigga?

He was a good guy but he couldn't resist alcohol and crack