Anyone else love doing this??? I'm SOOOOOO addicted to it. Share stories pics and vids

Anyone else love doing this??? I'm SOOOOOO addicted to it. Share stories pics and vids

I can't be the only faggot.....bump and keep this shit goin

I've got a really good vid of me that I'd love to share with someone

Well you have to start somewhere

I need this chick

Need more posters

Don't let it die

bump

sometimes i go to omegle and ask girls to watch me cum in my mouth.

there was 3 or 4 girls who watched it. i would do it more often, but im afraid they record it.

Do girls know how to record?

dont think so, but still

Ass up cock over mouth is so great. Sometimes just licking the tip or sort suckling on the end a little bit. I always chicken out right before cumming into my mouth but its still hot.

Every time I gap I think. "I'll taste it this time just to see what it's like" then the instant I blow I'm like "there's no way I'm putting that shit in my mouth" never managed it once.

Catch the first drop and swallow while it's still warm and your cock is still spraying the rest.

"girls" on omegle LOL

there are girls. on weekends there are even more

i love to suck my dich but not my cum

i eat my cum because i cant reach my cock with my mouth. i could when i was younger

I started swallowing my own cum and always wanted to know what it would be like to suck another man and have him shoot his load in my mouth instead. Meeting a guy this afternoon to suck, been hard all morning thinking about it.

I hope he has a big load to feed me.