Trump's choosing to fire Comey only goes to show that the noose was tightening on the Russia investigation...

Trump's choosing to fire Comey only goes to show that the noose was tightening on the Russia investigation, and the president is feeling alone and isolated as the law closes in on him. The sun is setting on the Trump presidency, that much is clear. With impeachment precedings looming, and more and more damning evidence coming out each day, we are learning that this whole thing runs extremely deep. Some speculate as many as 100 GOP members of congress could also be involved along with Pence, Ryan, and McConnell. This will make the order of succession interesting, and we may end up with President Schumer after the dust settles.

Hard to believe that the Russians have planted themselves this deeply into America.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbc4i.com/2017/05/12/active-shooter-situation-reported-in-kirkersville/
thehill.com/homenews/administration/333031-trumps-comey-firing-sets-off-new-round-of-leaks
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4499790/Trump-warns-Comey-tapes-talks.html
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/10/comey-fired-trump-russia-investigation-fbi
palmerreport.com/news/russian-dissident-shot-dead-who-would-have-been-star-witness-in-paul-manafort-trial-in-ukraine/2033/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Crazed Trump supporter is now shooting people.

It was only a matter of time until these gun nuts started something like this.

nbc4i.com/2017/05/12/active-shooter-situation-reported-in-kirkersville/

shut up CTR take you and your corrupt Democrats can go to hell

Hehehehe u frustrated?

So, you're just buying into the idea that ONE SINGLE MAN at the FBI is in charge of ALL investigations. Do you not understand that any active investigations will continue, no matter who the Director is? Cops don't stop investigating murders just because there's a new police chief, y'know. Geez... wake up and educate yourself on a little bit more than MSNBC and CNN, you sad little sack of average intelligence.

They're liberals.
Education and critical thought isn't their strong suit.
College doesn't teach how HOW to think--it teaches you WHAT to think.

Leaks from the white house almost hourly to the MSM have confirmed that Trump is losing his shit. He's a broken man filled with paranoia at this point, sources close to him have confirmed.

Let's just hope he doesn't do something stupid like launch all of the nukes.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/333031-trumps-comey-firing-sets-off-new-round-of-leaks

I like to think that if an obviously unhinged President were to order a nuclear strike that the military who actually has to carry out the order would refuse.

Trump never really wanted to be the president. At first it was a deal with the Clintons to help bring down the GOP and give Hillary the shoe-in to the white house. During the campaign however, his ego got the best of him and he realized that 'hey I could actually win this thing' and here we are, and he's now regretting it.

typical troll response

The Director of the FBI is briefed daily on high profile cases and gets to tell deputy directors which direction he wants them to concentrate their personnel. In this way, he DOES get to influence all the high profile cases in the FBI.

If he tells his DDs to move investigators toward or away from some line of inquiry and they do not... he can fire them, reassign them, end their careers. The FBI Director is a very powerful position to have. Just ask anybody J.Edgar Hoover didn't like.

hey shareblue. you're back?
>filename
>same as posts in the past

NOW WE HAVE BLACKMAIL!

Trump is now blackmailing Comey with a 'supposed tape' of conversations that they allegedly had.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4499790/Trump-warns-Comey-tapes-talks.html

I think it's a bluff and a last ditch effort of a failing president.

The military legally cannot refuse. Any general who does would be forced to resign at best, possibly court marshalled.

Trump could dismiss any general who refused and, with just a phone call, promote anyone to the position and order him to launch. Hundreds of generals, and thousands of colonels to promote. I'm sure he can find someone willing to launch for him.

recording someone without their knowledge is a federal crime. if trump really said this, then he just admitted to yet another federal crime.

You're making a Keith Olbermann of yourself, OP. Russia sounds like a red herring and Trump will unfortunately stay put.

I thought that was state level.

>recording someone without their knowledge is a federal crime.
No it isn't. Here in NC you can record a conversation as long as one party knows it is being recorded. Whether or not Trump committed a crime there would depend on where he and Comey were when the recording was made, and the laws in that area.

>end up with President Schumer after the dust settles

You are making yourself look very stupid, and possibly border-line mentally ill.

Go back to Sup Forums you retarded faggot

I can agree except I don't think he regrets it at all, he's not a career politician so he's not going to do things the way they want it done

I'm not him, but I looked it up.
>It shall not be unlawful under this chapter for a person not acting under color of law to intercept a wire, oral, or electronic communication where such person is a party to the communication or where one of the parties to the communication has given prior consent to such interception unless such communication is intercepted for the purpose of committing any criminal or tortious act in violation of the Constitution or laws of the United States or of any State.
-18 USC § 2511(2)(d

We have still yet to see any evidence that trump colluded with russia. Keep living in your little dreamland bubble retard.

I'm sure any call with the President is recorded

I hope he actually has that tape. He should only play it on Tucker's or Hannitiy's show. Comey released an official statement denying that he ever told Trump that he wasn't the target of the investigation. A tape like that would prove what a political hack Comey is, and prove that he deserved to be fired.

Trump is very calculating and I wouldn't put it past him to have actually recorded one or more of their conversations.

At first at thought your post was funny, But then I reread it and you might actually believe what you posted, and that is scary. Your entire paragraph is straight up fantasy. You should probably seek mental health help.
>10/10

>Hard to believe that the Russians have planted themselves this deeply into America.
They've been there for a while Manafort was charged and tried on subverting US funds to launder Russian mob proceeds. He only escaped his verdict because his codefendant/the incumbent dictator had the prosecutors imprisoned instead.
This means they have had associates in the US faithfully sending them these tax dollars since 2004. The trial was in 2009. Why was the US government not purged earlier? At this point Manafort landed in the US - still was not arrested - goaded Trump (and himself) into the white house - still not arrested - then fucked back off to Russia after activating his local talent and NOW you come with a warrant. You think Putin's gonna extradite him?

The man has delivered, this is why hes been doing what hes been doing for 30 years. His assets have now successfully subverted the entire US executive branch and taken over the seats that would pursue them. What are you going to do now?

You have to admit though, that it is great watching all of the liberal butthurt. They have become completely unhinged.

They think that this BS is helping them politically, when in fact it's having the exact opposite effect. When they lose more seats in 2018, I'm sure they'll just blame the Russians again.

>implying its the fbi who watches what russia does

>implying the C.I.A doesnt know anything.

>Trump is very calculating
If it seems like that to you it's only because you're as dumb as he is.

TBH, Comey should have been fired by Obama for interfering with a federal election.
Trump should have fired Comey on Jan 21. for the same reason.

Any FBI director who goes political should be fired regardless of whose side he was on or why he did it. The integrity of the FBI should be sacrosanct.

But, again TBH, his firing means nothing in the grand scheme of things. The investigations will still continue. Their direction will remain the same, and anything that comes of them will remain the same regardless.

Trump would have to put in a total partisan hack to influence any investigations in his favor. And that would be so obvious from the start that even Repubs would protest. They have a mid term election to protect.

>They have a mid term election to protect.
A midterm they are going to lose if they keep supporting a President who seems to be acting deliberately stupid.

The FBI would be the agency that watches foreign agents on American soil.
The NSA and CIA are primarily charged with agents NOT on American soil.
The CIA is FORBIDDEN BY LAW from operating on American soil.
>Never stopped them before, though.

You dont understand the signal he's trying to send by firing comey?

If you and your boss were working on a project and then your boss got fired for working on the project, how hard do you think you're going to keep working on that project if no one shows you any support?

ad hominem

this.

literally every single firing has been people who were investigating him, except flynn who was bringing him down. he's sending a message to others: don't investigate him or you'll be fired.

found the sub-80 trumpkin who doesn't even know what ad hominem means.

kek

Yes, one single man at the FBI has the ability to fire other agents and suspend investigations.This position is now being filled by a person who is under their investigation, and has a small following of notorious foreign agents hovering around him.

Going to be harder for him to derail the investigation now. Congress would scream bloody murder if he fired the acting FBI head who is now running the investigation.

The way things are on the ground in America, it'll take more than a moron POTUS to screw it up for them.
He would have to do something totally beyond the pale. AND they would have to keep protecting him after it.

The Repubs own the next midterm. It's theirs to lose. Barring some extraordinary circumstance, they will win.

Retarded as fuck, or trolling? I can't tell which.

Historically, Congress swings the other way in the first midterm after a Presidential election.

Where in the article does it say that the shooter was a Trump supporter?

I’m not saying he did a smart thing, I'm just telling you how he's thinking. He's thinking like a business man, which doesn't work in a government with checks and balances. As ceo he could fire comey and the whole thing goes away. That's how he thinks.

You may be overestimating the amount of thought he put into this.
It's like he's Erdogan's tarded little cousin.

Trump wishes he enjoyed the same level of support that cockroach has in Turkey.

Congress should've been screaming bloody murder when a renown Russian agent slash fugitive on a criminal case involving USG corruption landed in the US back in June, and inserted himself into the Trump campaign and subsequently the white house and a security clearance.

Yeah I mean I think I'm wording it wrong, when I say this is how he thinks, I meant naturally and impulsively. I'm not suggesting he made a smart, calculated or well planned decision.

>corrupt

The day before he got fired he asked for more money and manpower to investigate. Bit suspious eh.

People typically turn a blind eye to corruption in their own party.

Not this time. You watch and learn.

Repubs spent a lot of... (can't remember the term for it) energy/effort/resources into gerrymandering and voter surpression. Many of the states they control now are totally pwnd by them. A lib has no chance in hell of winning any of them. Libs can only win in blue states this election cycle. States like Wisconsin won't turn blue again for the next 50 years or so. Even if 60% of the state population votes liberal. States like Kansas may never be blue again even if 66% of the population votes liberal.

If conservatives take over the judicial system - not just the SCOTUS, the country would slowly become a one party state. The courts are now the only thing standing between DNC and extinction.

gerrymandering has been around forever, and most of those voter suppression methods like voter ID laws are being ruled unconstitutional as fuck.

Trump was never man enough to do this job. He's spent his whole life AVOIDING work. The whole thing is a massive, massive mistake that should have been corrected 100 days ago.

I would've thought some basic shit would've been covered by SS screening, like crimes against humanity. I guess Trump opted out of that like he opts out of intel briefings. I really can't see them missing this. But then as I recall the FBI and CIA *were* sounding the alarm on this guy, they just got ignored.

Except this isn't true, you fucking liberal mongoloid. Keep swallowing every spoonful fed to you by CNN.

"Legally" means nothing. If a president ordered an unnecessary nuclear strike, there would be a military coup.

>Not this time. You watch and learn.
Wrong.

Republicans are starting to jump ship as we speak. They clearly see the writing on the wall, and that aligning themselves with this failed president would spell the end to their political careers. You watch and learn.

Oh, how I would love to blow a load of my bloody diarrhea into your smirking face...

Read the WHOLE post next time.

Go back to Sup Forums with this shit you fucking leftist trash.

How long do you plan on riding that three legged horse in circles? Notice us Democrats riding these fine four-legged horses, going somewhere?

Yeah bud the whole wide world is conspiring against lil ol you, prosecutors in other countries back in 2009 made up 5 year old criminal investigations, just to set the stage for people who would later on be part of a campaign that would allow you to frogmeme at liberals.
Fuck how did you even learn to read.

I did, and the entire crux of the argument is that Republicans have gerrymandered and suppressed voters in a way that the Dems will never win again. Most of those voter suppression methods have been ruled unconstitutional and therefore will not apply in future elections. Pay attention.

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/10/comey-fired-trump-russia-investigation-fbi

Trump should resign, he's a joke at this point. I knew he would make a mockery of the office. He let Russian shitheads in the whitehouse cameras. They could've hid some shit for spying. The USA needs to bend Russia over and fuck them in the ass without lube. Show them whose in charge.

Evidence?

Evidence?

Evidence?

Evidence?

Evidence?

Evidence?

Evidence?

>that the noose was tightening on the Russia investigation
You mean the one with literally no evidence and every member of the CIA and FBI said there was nothing there? That one?

If you look at the Demographic for all non-Trump voters in the last election, most were between 18-26. The GOP is doomed and there's pretty much no turning back at this point.

10 years. 15 at the outside. No more Republican Party. Trump is what's left of a once viable group. He's what failure looks like. He's what extinction looks like.

kek

no

No, your'e wrong. It was just the Ambien speaking again. Nothing to see here

Trumptards will stay on his dick regardless. That's what lead pipes, meth and OxyContin does to the brain.

This. I want to be a dem again but they keep fucking it up.

>Said no one credible.

1. GOP is not likely to impeach one of their own
2. if they do impeach, you will see a huge PR blitz claiming he was "not one of us".
3. that puts Pence in charge. Kinda like killing Nero and getting Vlad the Impaler in his place.
4. The most effective way for Trump to negatively influence the mid term elections is to keep him in office - doing what he is doing. It's called "voter fatigue", when his supporters get so tired of defending every crazy thing he does that many quit defending him. They just grow silent. When that happens, and Trump continues his MAGA bullshit, voters will be swayed.
As it stands, even his Impeachment would end up working in GOP favor - by activating their hard line base and rallying them behind Pence.

That's not a box you want to open user.

Niggers eat my cunt

No one care
Go away

unlike community college right Earl?

No if he does actually have a recording of the at the time FBI director, it only further proves he's got connections to a foreign government like Russia with the capability of making such a recording.

Holy fuck you cucks are dumb.

>College doesn't teach how HOW to think--it teaches you WHAT to think.
How would you know what college teaches if you've never attended?

> (You)
>Evidence?
The Manafort trial was a key component in the tensions to the orange revolution, Timoshenko's imprisonment and the untenable civic discord for Yanukovych.
It is all a matter of public record, so knock yourself out. The affidavits and transcripts are publicly available, and since Yanukovych has been ousted cases have been reopened. Manafort is presently in Russia, which obviously won't extradite.

palmerreport.com/news/russian-dissident-shot-dead-who-would-have-been-star-witness-in-paul-manafort-trial-in-ukraine/2033/

Note that this particular trial (there are a lot of them) pertains to activities identical to what he did for Trump. The case involving the US is about him funneling US foreign aid IIRC since 2004 into Ukraine, where it was subsequently embezzled to be used to launder revenue for Russian mob - bratva tambovskaya if I recall.

trumpkins aren't capable of rational and logical thought.

If you had read my post, then you would know that I ALREADY wrote everything you did. WTF do you think "The courts are now the only thing standing between DNC and extinction." meant?
Inb4
>"Hurp derp, same things said two different ways don't mean the same thing, hurp derp"

>precedings looming
>damning evidence
>we are learning
>Some speculate
>could also
>we may end up

Nice informative post OP, very revealing and you sure exposed 'them'
Keep it up man.

Presidents have been recording Oval Orifice conversations for decades you cucktard. Watergate much?

>Trump's choosing to fire Comey only goes to show OP's faggotry

Basically Comey was "investigating" Trump's alleged "Russian connections" using taxpayers' money.

After months and months of "zero results", he asked Trump's administration to get more money to "investigate moar and moar".

And then Comey got fired, like every turd claiming the victim should pay for being harassed.

you forgot to add the pic related, faget.

Oh come on this has to be staged. Nobody is this stupid. Right?

The coherent posts on this board anymore are you fucking shilling faggots who apparently are still getting paid?

comey got fired for tounging clintons anus lezbihonest

Meh. Someone somewhere will press the button. You're right in that there will be an attempt at a coup, but its hard to say which side will have the upper hand.

Shit, honestly wouldn't surprise me that if a coup was called, there'd be squadmates fighting each other in the mess hall with sporks over which side to join

Q U A D S ... S P A K E T H

>After months and months of "zero results"
Give us some more details since you're obviously an FBI agent with extensive knowledge of the investigation.

Except the heads of 6 American intelligence agencies said it to Congress just yesterday.

Poccия хopoшo плaтит нaм, тoвapищ

So? The intelligence agencies also said Saddam had chemical weapons.