The Earth is flat. There is no proof that the Earth is round...

The Earth is flat. There is no proof that the Earth is round. NASA faked the first moon landing in order to beat Russia there. It is proven that film would be ruined if it is brought back into the Earth' s atmosphere. Do you think that they would not fake photos of Earth? Get real faggots...

you sure about that OP

You don't have to believe me. It's your choice. Just do some research on the topic nigger.

Is the moon and sun flat too?

Are satellites real?

Are planes demons/real?

Am I real, OP?

>There is no proof that the Earth is round
is there proof that the earth is flat?

I have seen the curvature of the earth and circumnavigated the globe.

You are not real. Nothing you know and believe to be true are real. You are living in a simulation.

Nice job shifting the responsibility of finding proof for your claim faggot.

If it was flat cats would have pushed everything off of it already.

speaking about research:

r = sqrt(x^2 + y^2 + z^2)
phi = arctan(y/x)
theta = arctan( sqrt(x^2+y^2) / z)

here, flat earth. thank me later

So...

What proof do you have that supports flat earth?

Proof

If the earth is flat, how is the ISS able to maintain a geostationary orbit?

>Implying dinosaurs existed

That picture creates an argument against flat earth.

I'm sure you knew this because low quality bait.

They did though. 6,000 years ago when God made them and the earth.

how can earth be real if even Sup Forums isnt real

>implying god existed

Toppest of keks

Iss is not in a geostationary orbit. It's only 250 miles up. Which makes its orbit about 90 minutes.

A geostationary orbit takes a full day (no more, no less), and would appear to be a fixed point in the sky to an observer on earth. Whereas you can see the ISS fly across the sky if you're out at the right time.

what did he do with them ?

No. no. no. no. yes. get dead, retard. Flat earth is a dead meme

The gyroscope op
Proof the world is round

pput them in his bum hole god has fetish as well

shot an asteroid at them, hurling them into space. Aren't you paying attention?

There are no flat globes.
BOOM!

but if you look at the moon with a shitty telescope you can see the landing sight.

??????

what would I use if I wanted to paste this?

What is a map?

Human representations of our universe doesn't prove or disprove anything about the shape of the planet.

You don't believe this shit, no one really does. It's just an infantile cry for attention.

Doing it for the (you)s

A globe is a globe.
A map is a globe spread out on a piece of paper so it's easy to carry..

It's been known since antiquity that the earth is a sphere, after all, masts sink over the horizon.

I fully believe. sorry for doubting in the first place

It’s like we’ve forgotten who we are. Explorers, pioners.There was something new being invented every day. … We used to look up and wonder about our place in the stars and now we just look down and wonder about our place in this dirt.

Ahhhhaaaaa....
Answer the question OP....

Gravity does not really exist in the way that we think it does. If the Earth was round, all of the water on Earth would float away.

So mass and density aren't a thing anymore, eh?

What does that prove?

>Make an assertion without any proof
>Make an assumption based on the last assertion
that is not how this works, pal.

/thread

Does the plasma of the sun just float away?

Mon is round and earth is flat ?

Here goes your thinking

All that being said...
If the earth is flat then how is the iss even able to orbit the earth without being flung into space from the gravitational fluctuations? Ooh so now this is where you claim that the sky is actually a huge screen and the stars and moon and sun are all projections.

This proves that everyone who believes in a flat earth is retarded.

Tell that to Galileo, faggot.

>What does that prove?

That you're a moron?

Optical illusion.

why doesnt the water run off the sides?
whats on the other side and where is it?
how do you dress yourself?
bait harder

And the sun is a spotlight. Sure.

The sun, moon, and all the planets are actually flat discs that are nowhere near as far away as Israel would have you believe.

there was proof behind his assumptions tho

Because what Israelites would have you believe is "the South Pole" is actually an insurmountable ice wall that surrounds the world.

The gravity holding the water in place is coming coming from the mass of the inside of the planet!
Now... if you wanna get deep, you should speculate on the hollow earth theory, in that the gravity holding your beloved ocean is in fact a central sun shining it's warm light upon the continent of Agartha

Oh...

So...

None?

This

I would say a map is a map and a globe is just a map wrapped around a sphere.

We're at a stalemate.

GOOOOOOOO
FOLLOW SPARTAKUUUUUS
TO THE SUUUUUUUUN
BENEATH THE SEEEEEEEA

eye sight

no you haven't fag

IM TRULY INTERESTED IN HOW THIS FLAT EARTH WORKS!!!

Please tell me:
Is the earth a disk or a square? Seeing the OP pic I guess disk, but the OP pic also shows a sphere earth just flatter.

Do we live on the top or bottom side or both? If both sides then how can we not know the corner from top to bottom?

Doest the earth rotate on its own and also had a trajectory around the sun like to sphere earters believe?

Last question, why does the shape of the earth matter?

PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS I RRALLY AM INTERESTED AND WANT TO ONOW MORE ABOUT YOUR VISION ON THIS MATTER.

Absolutely nothing

>Fly in Plane from one side of earth to the other
>Earth doesn't simply stop at some point

You too can buy a plane ticket and look put the window user.

>sphere
Earth is round cuz people would wrap a map around in a circular diagram, which is just a globe on a piece of paper.

i said bait harder.
flat earthism is a mental illness

Exactly. So many Jew shill Jews from Jewsrael up in here today trying to ruin our yellowpill enlightenment.

THE EARTH IS FLAT!
FISH DON'T WALK.
DINOSAURS DOESN'T REAL!

but does Bruno Mars is gay?

Lol you're misinterpreting me correcting you with disagreement.

I was just saying geostationary is a very specific kind of orbit. We do have satellites in such an orbit, but any sort of orbit generally disproves the flat earth idea, because we would have to account for its shape, be able to see its flatness and eventually the bottom side.

lol if we never went to space, then how do you know film can be ruined coming back into earth? i guess your wrong... WROOOOOOOOOOOONNNG

Globes cannot exist in 2 dimensions

Stop with the flat earth decoy. If don't want to believe in science, just say so.
We have seen the earth from low earth orbit, so not a theory, fact.

No, that's according to Terry Pratchett. That's fiction.

The moon is a disc in the sky above the flat earth. During a lunar eclipse, a flat photoreceptive disc passes in front of it. This disc is normally transparent, but when it begins to pass in front of the moon, the moon's natural light strikes it and causes it to turn black. When the disc is completely in front but of the moon, it is completely covered and is darkened by it's light, just like those glasses that get darker outside. Once it has passed by the moon, it becomes transparent again. This accounts for why we never see the stars get blocked out by the eclipse disc.

Exactly. It exists in 3 dimensional.
This dimension is 3-dimensional.
Ergo, Earth is round.

Ya why can't we just push all the niggers and Jews off the planet? I'm sure Hitler would've done that if the earth was really flat.

Please tell me:
Is the earth a disk or a square? Seeing the OP pic I guess disk, but the OP pic also shows a sphere earth just flatter.

Do we live on the top or bottom side or both? If both sides then how can we not know the corner from top to bottom?

Doest the earth rotate on its own and also had a trajectory around the sun like to sphere earters believe?

PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS I RRALLY AM INTERESTED AND WANT TO ONOW MORE ABOUT YOUR VISION ON THIS MATTER.

Okay, understood.
So, if the earth was the shape that the flatearthers claim, then gravity would propel any orbiting satellites into space, amirite? Or the satellites would have a very extreme elliptical orbit.
That's what I was getting at, mainly

So... you're saying the earth has another disc, perpendicular to the one we live on, that's just one huge transition lens so during a lunar eclipse, the earth's shadow appears round?

The Earth's own air currents cause that plane to circumnavigate curved routes, even though the pilot is convinced she is flying in a straight line.
Sure, plenty of flights pass over the North Pole, but how come none pass over the South Pole? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm???!!!

explain further

>Research
>Implying that reading through a few conspiracy websites that rely on using only what you can see and experince as proof.

The earth is a sphere you deluded faggot, just because you can't see that it is doesn't mean that it's not true. After all, how else do you describe the horizon existing, or the fact that you can't see the shores of Europe from NYC? You don't, there's no cover up, you're just crazy faggot.

Where does the moons light come from?

Whether or not Bruno Mars is a hellhound sodomite is between him and Iehova.

but after that, the earth would have been left flipping forever, which actually would have made it spherical

I now understand everything!

Because there are no commercial flights from Auckland to Tierra del Fuego you retard.

>We

You mean other people whose word you've taken for it, right? ;-)

You're worse than a jewshill. Your a cuck who believes the jewshills. Shame on you.

Again

Please tell me:

diffusion would explain the horizon though (not that I don't agree with your POV)

Well, depending on where the center of gravity is (given a flat earth theorist might or might not believe in gravity to begin with)... getting into orbit would be no different, even if the shape of the planet were different. What we would see would be different.

The phasing of the moon is indicative of a round planet, because at any given moment it can be seen somewhere on the planet. If the earth were flay this could not be true, or the moon would not be orbiting the planet at all, instead some fixed point in space well above the surface.

Flat earth doesn't really make any sense when you start studying the physics behind orbiting bodies.

In 1884, meridian time personnel met

in Washington to change Earth time.

First words said was that only 1 day

could be used on Earth to not change

the 1 day bible. So they applied the 1

day and ignored the other 3 days.

The bible time was wrong then and it

proved wrong today. This a major lie

has so much evil feed from it's wrong.

No, not perpendicular. Parallel. It spins above us with the sun and the moon, but it's usually transparent so we don't see it.

There is no "Earth's shadow" but it is the disc itself passing in front of the moon and becoming opaque in the process that causes the lunar eclipse.

>eclipse disc
what material is this ecplipse dick made of?

>Calling someone a cuck for believing scientific proof of their claim
>Believing blindly in the shitty theory that you've been presented with.

You sure you're not talking about a religion, because you're clinging to every last scrap of evidence that you can find, and presenting it as proof, a common practice among religious fanatics.

It's internally generated, just like how the sun does it. Unlike the sun, however, it goes through phases of darkness.

KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF

have you seen the flat earth or is other people whose word you've taken for it?

Children will be blessed for

Killing Of Educated Adults

Who Ignore 4 Simultaneous

Days Same Earth Rotation.

Practicing Evil ONEness -

Upon Earth Of Quadrants.

Evil Adult Crime VS Youth.

Supports Lie Of Integration.

1 Educated Are Most Dumb.

How convenient.