Is it possible to disprove the existence of God?

Is it possible to disprove the existence of God?

Other urls found in this thread:

shamash.org/lists/scj-faq/HTML/faq/09-11.html
agapebiblestudy.com/documents/The Many Names of God.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes, given a proper definition of 'god', many gods can be disproved.

I can't disprove that unicorns exist either I suppose.

Russell's teapot you dumb nigger

The absence of evidence is the evidence of absence.

Either atheism or theism requires faith because you're making a claim in the absence of evidence. Being agnostic is the only that makes sense from an evidence standpoint.

Burden of proof is on those who claim that god is real

Dumbest shit ever. Atheism does not require faith. Are your retarded?

The absence of evidence isn't the evidence of absence.

Depends on the definition of God. And if there is something you can define as that, would it still be a God if it was a pure accident through a sequence of unnoticed events?

The christian god has already been disproven. Pretty much nothing in the christian bible is actually tied to any sort of event that actually happened.

It certainly does. God can never been disproven or proven. Atheism and theism are saying "despite the proof of my claim I believe it to be so." Faith is a belief that cannot be proven.

>Christians: Idiots
>Muslims: Sandniggers
>Atheists: Pseudo intellectual fedora tippers

Open mind + Agnostic is the way to go.

burden of proof lies on the claimant.

If i am saying you should believe in god, i am obligated to prove that it is a valid or true belief.

Atheism is not required to prove that god doesn't exist. It is only required to ask that theism should prove that god exists.

If got was omnipotent then could he create a stone so heavy that even he could not life it?

Atheism and agnosticism are not mutually exclusive.
Atheism, in the broadest sense, is just not believing in gods.

Your definition of faith is also a bad one. People can believe things on faith even if that belief can be proven.

t. Rumsfeld

I've found that when someone says "open mind", what they really mean is that they believe all sorts of "spiritual" garbage that's on par with Christians and Muslims.

Yes. That is literally the definition of what omnipotent is.

Why is this quote being attributed to this kid? People have been saying this for centuries.

>Open mind + Agnostic is the way to go.
Your on the right path user

This. Summed nicely.

If god doesnt reply with 77777777 he doesnt exist

Pretty much. Also only that. Just as strict about their crystals as any muslim is about fucking his underage goat. About as open minded as Hitler was.

Well I can't prove they do

I give these things a possible to plausible stance, it's possible to disprove certain theories of what God is our how he created us, but it's not possible to prove anything that has no premise and theory

God can exist as a simulator
God can exist as a scientist from a higher dimension
God cannot live in this universe and create it
If God is immortal, his world must have vastly different physics, therefore god cannot be immortal and have created our world like his

I am an apatheist. I do not care at all about god. If there is one/ones great they are doing a great job. If not cool, we're doing a great job.

Burden of proof
Strawman fallacy
Argument from ignorance
Overall not understanding what logic and critical thinking are
Bait
Sage

I thought about it and that's wrong.

Anyway, atheism is another jewish program like christianity, islam and agnosticism.

You're ignorant.. "god" is a name, it doesn't refer to "the most high." Unless you're a jew cuck. There are many gods.

What is the burden of proof? If you require that then it's your problem, not mine. Nobody has to prove it to you. Your ancestors were put on the rack and flogged and flayed by the jews and their slaves (the christians and the muslims).

God is a term used to refer to a variety of concepts that is also sometimes used as a name for some of those concepts.

Yes but in judeo christianity (which encompasses islam, catholocism, mormons, jehova witness, etc etc) "god" is actually the name the entity has chosen to be referred to as. it's a literally a name like tom or jerry. Which simultaneously other entities have real names such as Artemis or Isis.

>atheism, Christianity, Islam, agnosticism all Jewish programs
Wew lad. Make sure you keep that tinfoil hat on that hides your money at all times

The name of the god of the Abrahamic religions is usually considered to be Yahweh.

Burden of proof is a thing you care about when you care about truth and honesty or something you need to meet to convince someone of your bullshit.

If you dont have any proof, you dont have a good reason to believe something and that indeed is YOUR problem, unless of course like i said before, you dont care about truth.

with common sense really..

To be fair, appeal to common sense is a fallacy.

If you are talking about the Christian God:
How do you solve the Theodicy Problem?

WRONG.
Jews- shamash.org/lists/scj-faq/HTML/faq/09-11.html
Mormon-Elohim
agapebiblestudy.com/documents/The Many Names of God.htm

Which is?

the question isnt if you can prove it or disprove it but should you give a fuck?

>Is it possible to disprove the existence of God?
Read a book about human psychology.

The cross-reference with the litearally thousands of other religions out there.

Please. Do it. So that we can stop wasting time on this pointless debate.

Considering all the shit that happens because of it, probably.

there's no indication it exists, so no need to disprove it

no shit you fucking idiot. "God" is a name Im telling you, if you knew anything about spirituality you'd know that. I just did you a favor. The pagans will tell you that "God" is it's name and not it's title.

Yeah ok dude it's my problem that you want so badly to be intelligent.

Jesus and allah are the same being, theres a lot of names for it. God is one of them..

If god is allmighty then he can prevent evil
If god is omnibenevolent then he wants to prevent evil
But evil exists. So he can't be both allmighty and omnibenevolent. So he isn't the god the Bible told us about.

Nvm quick search and I know it
God could be creating a single entity with vast amounts of experience to handle things in his world
>inb4 why doesn't he just do it with the flick of the wrist
He's only all powerful in this world, which may not seem to last long to him

>Yeah ok dude it's my problem that you want so badly to be intelligent.
Its almost like you only read half of what i said and came up with a way to dodge it.
If you want to make it your problem then fine, but you being stupid sure is your problem and you stupid af.

derp. look past the jewish programs please, even if you dont want to believe in entities - start meditating, it will save your sanity and make you more intelligent. the third eye is an actual part of your anatomy which you can physically feel - it isn't imaginary. energies exist whether you believe in gods or not. you can prove this to yourself. christianity is a jewish program to remove spiritual knowledge from the gentiles. the 2700 slaves each jew is promised in the talmud wont be buddhists or hindus or pagans.

a way to dodge it

shut the fuck up, stupid. Hail Satan, creator of the Gentile race!

Eat shit and die if you disagree.

Are you that one user that keeps pushing for everyone to accept Egyptian gods

So now you are telling me to eat shit if i dont worship satan?
Why did you even join the thread if you are not willing to have a reasonable conversation?

theres probably many. no though. i dont even know what youre talking about. i'll talk to you though

you're not reasonable. you're trying to be intelligent.

Jesus is either a man, part of the Trinity, or other weird things depending on the religion. It would be more accurate to say that Allah and "the Father" are the same thing.

Like I said before, the word god can be used as a name (similar to how Mom can be used as a name). The name of the god of Judaism / Christianity / Islam is Yahweh, which is commonly just referred to as God.

afaik they go hand in hand pretty well.
But please, do tell me what have i said that is not reasonable.

wow its fucking redit up in here

go away you stupid faggots nobody likes you niggers here

>"but you being stupid sure is your problem and you stupid af."

does that even make sense to you? Your ancestors were tortured en masse by the jews and their slaves, the christians and muslims. everything imaginable was done to them. at least upkeep tradition, you don't lose anything from it.

That guy was strange.
To prove if god is true, we must first rule out what he is/isn't or can/can't do before we can even think about concrete evidence

Are some of my thoughts restricting and predicting God, what are some others?

What the fuck are you two even talking about?

Well 1, you being stupid is not my problem, tho it is becoming one the longer i try to communicate with you.
2, How the fuck are our "ancestors" relevant to this conversation? You dont even know where im from.
3, Why do you have this fixation for tradition? If it was a tradition in your family to jump off a bridge when you hit 30, would you continue the tradition?

he is stupid, give him a break.

Not everything makes sense. There's something called Esoteric knowledge which is the reason you have the Illuminati out at Bohemian grove worshipping an owl statue. Things you don't know about exist. There is an explanation you can find, I think you have the jew-made misconception idea that people are trying to tell you that the existence of a god means we are in a controlled realm wherein the gods have all the power. The pagans think there's a war going on.

I'm not telling you to read the book, but just consider the words "pawns in the game".

you're being spiritually suppressed, you're not meant to know anything. start meditating. why the fuck are children being sacrificed by the elites if nothing spiritual is real?

It's another Jew conspirator. It's pretty funny what they come up with sometimes though.

Ask for evidence, and they'll say it's all around you or "good goyim". It's like talking to a brick wall

>1, you being stupid is not my problem, tho it is becoming one the longer i try to communicate with you.

wat ...stopped right there

fucking l2english mongoloid

>HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED

God made lolis.
Man made sex with lolis illegal.
Really, now... who's the wrong one here...

The fact that there is no proof that he does exist is proof that he doesn't exist.

OK so are the Jews like the gods secret agents or something?

>It's like talking to a brick wall
user you called it too perfectly.

>haven't been here in 6 months
>still shitposting about the same bullshit.

no the jews are your enemy. thats why the third reich was purging them. the nazis were into witchcraft

im just some guy with his dick in his hand trying to fucking jack off when you faggots come up on the front page and i had to call you a fucking retard

faucking faggots go kys already and end the debate once and for all

What did you expect
Why are the Jews my enemy
Why is there a war
What do you mean witchcraft

the jews want to enslave you. simply put. take a look around, now you can see.

>No one can prove that God doesn't exist.

Typical Religitard response, the burden of proof is not on me, but on you, to prove your theory right and show that god does indeed exist. That and it's sequel are also the dumbest fucking movies I think I've ever seen, and i've seen shitty knock off mock busters.

I try to understand them sometimes, but they're very vague, cultish, and frankly seem psychotic

Yes. Proof is the burden of the projector

One does not suggest that god does not exist, one must suggest that he does.

Therefore, without the proof of existence, by default: nonexistence

>look around
Called it.

So the Jews have a secret cult lasting millenia to take over and enslave the world, yet nothing they've done or said in regards to this has been leaked or discovered as concrete proof.

>idiots
>sandniggers
>pseudo intellectual

>open mind

No, you idiot. It is a paradox. If a god would create such stone he wouldn't be able to lift it, hence he wouldn't omnipotent, would he?

Whatever dude. Nobody's saying that, just do some research. Look at the degradation of society and spirituality. The christians and muslims spawned from the jews and have been massacring people since they began and destroying knowledge and erasing civilizations, tradition and culture. the jews own hollywood too, the jews are the reason theres so much "how can white men even compete" bullshit on this board you probably roam on all day. whatever man youre fucking blind. jesus isnt gonna come and give you sight - start digging.

You can't disprove a negative.
It should be up to the believers to provide the evidence.

user, you've done it! you marvelous faggot

By lifting the rock, God has made shown the rock to be one that he can lift. He still hasn't created one he can't lift. And if he did, his inability to lift the rock would mean he wasn't omnipotent

Only retarded Muricunts need to label everything.
Most people live their lives with or without faith and don't give a fuck about being agnostic theist or gnostic atheist or any other retarded shit like genderfluid wolfkin...

IT'S OVER THE PROOF IS IN

I don't see how an entire race and large religion can be devoted to this. Especially with so many ex-jews.

What religion are you exactly?

Sure, its rather easy.

Say aloud "God, show yourself and stand before me", and simply wait... You might be there a while.

>B-b-but it d-doesn't work l-like that
Of course it does, God is all-powerful, remember? Created everything out of nothing, can do anything, remember? Showing him/herself before you would be so fucking easy for an all-powerful GOD.

of course not, you can't prove a negative

Top fucking kek.
Like white christian guilt isn't the one doing the most damage to our civilization today.

Yeah that's what It also seems like to me. I think the thing is most atheists are actually just agnostic, but they call themselves atheists for some reasons which by definition i think is incorrect. Unless you truly believe (aka a
version of faith) that god does not exist.

The above is what I think that guy meant when he said faith.

That's a movie poster.

No school today, Timmy?

No god today, Billy?

You realize that makes no fucking sense. If I was standing in front of you and you said "Jerk me off", I right there have the ability to jerk you off, it was be "so fucking easy" to jerk you off. But I wouldn't do it, Why? CUZ I DON'T FUCKING FEEL LIKE IT. How is God devoid from having an opinion on what he wants to do? Btw I'm agnostic but I'm just trying to make a point.

That's a good quote but that still doesn't prove for a fact that god doesn't exist bud.

great b8 you cuck