ITT: 0/10 casting

ITT: 0/10 casting

I loved that guys character

COCK COCK COCK COCK FUCK COCK COCK COCK
bravo dabid very nice dabid

>loving DUDE COCK LMAO: the character

like seriously? whos idea was this? "you know who should play euron? pacey from dawson's creek!"

I get the feeling they really miss Sallador Saan so made Euron the exact same character

>bookfags mad that their suave handsome lolsorandom pirate was just some ugly retard

He could've worked as Victarion with his boisterous style

>Still wishing for Mads Mikkelsen

yep

Dany has always been a drama queen, Emilia actually works just fine because of that

Ghostbusters.

Basically a money guaranteed franchise they still fucked up.

Yeah that's what I thought at first too, but she's overacting, just like the actress that plays Cersei Lannister. Look at some of her other flicks, she does that shit all the time.

ed skrien 100000000x better than this ugly, weak looking beta. guess the jews couldn't stand to put a handsome white alpha male on tv.

Why can't we have both... REEEEEEEEEE

>Victarion arrive and forge an alliance with Dany instead of the whole lesbo thing with Yara

Lena Headey (Cersei)>>>>Emilia Clarke (Dany)

Mikkelsen was the only logical choice for this role.

Actors cost money M8, Mads is quite a high profile actor HBO will need plenty more budget. That said they do can hire Jonathan Pryce & Ian McShane so...

The problem isn't the look though, it's the writing, do you really want Mads regurgitating D&D's nonsense dialogue?

>jews couldn't stand to put a handsome white alpha male on tv
What are you smoking?
There are literally hundreds of those in movies and shows.

Ian Mcshane was maybe one day of filming tops, what was the fucking point again?

I am sure the writers would have written better dialogue keeping the actor in mind.

His stupid face ruined it for me

But what does your heart REALLY say?

That's Euron? Where's the eyepatch?

BAD POOSI DABID!

Gotta hand it over to D&D though - they managed to get her topless right after she turned 18.

WHERE ARE MY NIECE AND NEPHEW HEHEHE LET'S GO MURDER EM

Are you buying this guy as your conqueror?

He said it once when he was playing to the ironborn crowd. We saw the real Euron in his confrontation with Balon

That wasn't Euron, that was The Storm

That line is actually pretty funny/cool-ish kind of way lmao

Alexander the gay please... dominate me

Did you not watch the episode? He was there to supercharge the Hound arc and did so brilliantly.

Him alone wise it sucks because it was a great character and Ian McShane is a genius, but story wise it was probably one of the best things ever done in the show.

>No heterochromia
>Symmetrical head positioning

Trash

come at me quintofags

spock became more human over time until he experienced full emotion during the star trek movies. this bastardized version is basically a human who was educated in vulcan schools, a terrible character adaptation.

the first two movies are basically star trek: star wars edition anyways, absolutely pointless most of the time.

I agree with the greyjoy uncle, he was annoying to watch and I never liked the greyjoys that much so it's not just because he is the antagonist.

The soundtrack playing during the whole thing probably helps

Someone post the cap of him on Twitter calling out Donald trump

It was a tease, that's what it was.
>Here's a character played by someone who can act
>Get fucked, he's dead now, have some more cock jokes
Fuck D&D

He kinda grow on me after several viewing though

obvious choice

>I would built the biggest fleet in the world. And nobody builds ships better than me, believe me. And i'll build them inexpensively. I will build a great, great fleet and i'll have the Targaryen girl pay for it.

Don't worry folks, we are gonna make the iron island great again!!

Lmao

Those westeros mainlanders, they don't bring their best to us. They bring us civillization & force us too kneel. They took our old way of reavin' and rapin', it's about time we make the Iron Island as our main priority again!

We are facing a problem with radical White Walker terrorism

Where's the eyepatch?

What's his problem??

>filename
Yes, user, yes they are.

What the fuck? Don't they know his covered eye is a plot device?

Anyone else done a complete 180 on this show? In the last 2 seasons i went from loving it to hating it. Like i can't fucking stand it

Tell me about Euron why does he wear the eyepatch?

It just isn't the same since he died. By the way, Stephen Dillane was 10/10 casting.

It really feels like they just completely stopped getting source material and tried to wing it huh?

>Season 1-4 - 9 or 10/10
>Season 5 - 6/10
>Season 6 - 7,5/10

Their original material just badly written, pandering to the base fanfic

You should kys. It's the only option for your autism.

Or it's just another red herring Martin is using to fill out his books

>Season 1 - 8/10
>Season 2 - 6.5/10
>Season 3 - 5.5/10
>The rest - sub 4

>88
hmmm
ill trust you for now

A lot of loyalty for a sellsword!!

i went from loving it to being indifferent to it. still watch it though.

That's because it got more popular and you're a shut-in autist who hates everything normies like

He did fine, and it's not like all knights were huge turbo-chads.

Well perhaps he is wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him off the moon door

Not again...

This

>Autism/10

If you think his character and his death played a huge part in Sandor's arc you need to rewatch it.

Deadwood is easily one of my favorite shows, still loved the episode.

Didn't play*

>It's a 'Sup Forums pretends season 6 wasn't the best season' episode

If you can't stand it then don't watch it, retard

I couldn't stand him in that movie. Hell, I can't stand that shit anywhere. How is he an actor?

Last two episodes were among the best, but I'd rank the season as a whole below 1, 3 and 4

The only interesting part of S6 was the last episode and even that wasn't very interesting since everyone knew what would happen.

it was utter shit

Literally the dumbest ratings ever. 1-4 was 9, 5 was 5 , 6 was 8

>no eye-patch
>lazy eye instead

Terrible casting

>6 was 8
>dude battle of the bastards lmao

I'm just waiting for frankenstein's monster and one of the zombies to face off
>it's the episode where the gang goes fishing but no one catches anything but an old boot

You should do us a favor and stop watching

No, you just have really bad taste.

>literally no argument
>dude stop watching lmao
Leave Sup Forums

What about it? Oh right you green texted it..

No, you just have terrible taste.

>What about it?
It was the only good part of the season and only because they blew it out of proportion with the budget. The rest of the season was literally glorified fanfic.

No different than people who said season 3 was GOAT because "dude red wedding LMAO", even though it had an entire subplot dedicated to Podrick Payne's dick.

No argument is needed. You don't like the show, so you should stop watching.

Pretty straight forward really. Also, shouldn't you be in summer school?

I might be upset by your comment if I could take someone who has such bad taste seriously. Parrot my post back at me again, that'll open everyone's eyes to how right you are.

the forced romance with Uhura was cringe worthy

>this mad over an opinion on the internet
>"lol you're underage"
This isn't a hugbox. I can say what I have on my mind about whatever show. Also only 18+ are allowed on this board.

Looks like someone's a bit upset that he has no taste. Got em!! It's so easy to get these guys..

This character was good when it was the first cast

What I don't understand is how the original scenes and dialogue written for season 1 could be so great but then the shit they're rewriting now feels like 80% cringy filler.

Underrated

Lol
>It's a I'll say what I what when I want and you can't stop me post!!!!

Take it easy young man, I'm trying to save you time to do homework by not watching the show. I get that your parents are progressive and they let you watch a "mature" show but you don't have to watch it right? That's all I'm saying kid.

He was a blacksmith, that was it, he did not want to be king or the trappings of it.

He wanted his wife and kid which died, he had a shitty brother and really nothing else.

His real dad came around and he thought fuck it, a new start to so speak.

Ended up becoming a knight in the end, should have killed guy the bastard though but it was not his character.

I thought he did well really, he was never meant to be a leader or commander.

He fit the role though.

>it's a someone uses the underage rhetoric to refute any argument
why bother

That line was fucking hilarious and he delivered it perfectly