National socalism will once again rise in Europe. We're calling for physical attacks on jewish, refugees...

National socalism will once again rise in Europe. We're calling for physical attacks on jewish, refugees, muslim and liberal citizens all over Europe.

Faggot.

Non-white but I want this. I want chaos all over Europe and I want to join in on the fun.

don't be surprised when the nazi body count rises too

We believe in the American untermensch and we will try our utter best to stop the Americanization of European countries, no Americans allowed any longer. Europa Nazione!

What nazi body count?

Ok have fun. Be sure to call your mom when you're ready to be picked up.

Obvious false flag post. Please ignore.

ja hakenkreuz = fake , to good quality in this bad pic

Link to vid ?
It was taken down from BG

you are incredibly heavy outnumbered. how the hell do you thing you gonna pull this off?

biggest reason to call bullshit. Why would any self respecting organization with a real goal in mind ever post on Sup Forums in an attempt to achieve anything?

No point to run after all jews. There anti-zionist jws as well and we should spare them. Just to show that being an ally is better and healthier than to stand against us.

Oh no, please don't harm me :(

Lmao,youre gonna make europe a shithole for the second time this century

No way.

>shithole
It already is one. France is now Africa, Part II and Germany may as well be renamed Germanistan.

Regular everyday Jews aren't a problem, its the Rothschilds and George Soros that you should be worried about.

>implying it isnt already.

>implying it cant get worse

just remember what happened the last time some idiot tried to do this....

Except this time it is *far* more likely Russia would align itself with nationalist european parties.

And anyone who believes the entire EU stands a chance against the Russian bear is simply lying to themselves.

Why go through all that just to have America come and push your shit in again?

simply by outliving you with healthcare

They've fallen for one of the classic blunders: "Never get involved in a land war in Asia".

The nations cucked by the bank mafia ended the fun. Germany was more advanced in science and technology than any of the allied supernations and they held their lines against the said nations for years. And they did is on their own. The stealth bomber is actually based on a german model of a time and this is only one example.
I can only imagine what technology we would have now if Hitler won and capitalism lost.

>I can only imagine what technology we would have now if Hitler won and capitalism lost.
This.
The Reich was less than a year of man-hour development behind American in terms of harnessing atomic power. They were behind because they were inventing critical items like long-life field rations, jet propulsion, pioneer rocketry and early transistor technology, encryption algorithms automation, etc.

Now Germans work jobs and give away their wages to support refugees.

Fick Dich Ronny. Ich mach dich vorher fertig Du Fotze

don't waste your life with hate.

naaah we simply need someone to pay for us when we are old

PLEASE FOCUS ON MUSLIMS FIRST. THEN WE CAN HAVE ACTUAL HONOR WAR BETWEEN HUMANS ONLY.

Those anti-Zionist Jews are the liberals, you stupid cunt. Zionists are nationalists that kill Muslim dirt like you