Getting up for work and I want to masturbate to my daughter again

Getting up for work and I want to masturbate to my daughter again...

Nice ass!

Well don't hold out on us post her faggot

You said you found nudes of her...

I will.
I found a picture of a blond girl that looks like it could definitely be her on her computer. There is a shadow of a doubt in my mind but I just don't know why she'd have it if it wasn't her.

Dude. Fucking nice

Shared a bunch of pics of my ex with her dad because he offered me $200 for a set of them. Gotta admit I'd pay that much to fap to hc of my daughter too.

This was on my daughters conputer. The hair the body the skin looks like her but my daughter has freckles and it looks like there's none in this photo. The father in me wants to believe it isn't her, but it doesn't make sense. Looked at this picture for probably longer than I've looked at my wife in months.

Just fuck her in the ass already, fag.

She probably wished it was her real daddy inside of her in that pic.

Have your wife watch while you do it, lovingly stroking your daughter's hair and telling her what a good girl she is.

these posts are yours or are you two separate anons?

Girl getting fucked is my daughter. Normally my fantasies of her face after I finish my business but after I found that pic I feel like I did when I was addicted to cigarettes

Post a creep shot of your daughters back and let b/ do their verification magic.

Also, show your coworkers this pic today.

How on earth would I do the first thing and why on earth would I do the second thing?

just hide a camera in her room or the bathroom or something

Your daughter's face and shoulders are freckled like a ginger.

Sorry dickhead, it's NOT her in the doggy pic.

I repeat both of the same questions... I might masturbate to her social media pictures but I'm not about to set up a hidden camera in my house just to maybe catch a glimpse of my daughters naked body. Ah god... as much as I might want that.

she'll never find out, mother nature won't judge you

U wot m80

That's great news to me. Now I have a picture of someone getting fucked that looks just like my daughter, I don't have to feel horrible guilt for having/looking at/masturbating to it, and my daughter might not be fucking as many guys as the picture would make me believe.

ummm is your daughter named jonlyn?

Jesus, your wife must have let her self go pretty fucking bad for you to be this fucked over your daughter.

Post her mother and more daughter nudes now.

More of her in this slutty costume?

dude posted his wife in an earlier thread today, wasnt that bad. ofc would prefer the tight pussy of the daughter

actually his wife's hot, and I believe he's the step dad anyway.

Yeah. Show me the one with her ass out in her closet.

Nah not crazy. I cum to my sister almost everyday, here my cock on her face

Here's my load, post similar pictures or stories about family members

No.
I have no more nudes. That was all I found on her computer.
That costume and these pics are what made me start to think about actually having sex with her.
In her biological father.

You should let b/ fake doxx her with her nudes. We'll "send you the pics as well"

>That way you can grill her on who the fucked the guy fucking her is.

>AND she'll know you have seen her at her most vulnerable.

>BONUS the guy who took the picture will be prime suspect of the leak.

She'll dump him and come running into your arms.

You have to get her phone. That's where they may all be.

>She'll dump him and come running into your arms for sex.
Fixed ;)

U rite. Steal that big ass iPhone. Leak the guds

Dump as many of those slutty costume pics.. I want to fuck her too

This. The daughter is a whore.
>profit exists on that phone for sure!

If she has pictures like that on her computer the better ones are on her phone for sure. Good luck OP!

I have no idea how to get a hold of her phone let alone get in it if its password protected. Her computer wasn't so maybe her phone isn't...
Glad to hear it.

Cut her index finger off maybe? It will come in handle if finger print protected.

Her phone is 100% pass protected, look over her shoulder when she's on it and try to see her unlocking it, alternatively ask her if you can use it for a minute because yours isn't working and look at her pictures.

You people fucking disgust me

What's wrong user? Talk to us.

God she's such a slut

Yeah we're here for you dawg. Let it out.

Your daughter is a whore and she has shamed your family and your name. Why haven't you done honor killing? Have you no honor in your family?

You are sick ..... KYS

I'm debated whether I should or not. I have plenty of material that I really should delete anyways. Looking for more in the most intrusive way possible behind taking them myself is not what I should be doing.
I don't blame you. I've been disgusted with myself right up until a few days ago when I started posting her pictures here. Somehow made me feel less guilty.
This is what happens when you raise an attractive daughter with a 10/10 butt
She's beautiful and sweet and funny and she's a disgrace to nobody.

You have no honor or shame. Don't you dare call yourself a man because you are a woman with a vagina between your legs