Is smoking unnatractive towards women?

Is smoking unnatractive towards women?
Smoking makes starting a conversation easy, yet its really bad for you and can put some girls off.
What does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cO4GHHeAUDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kissing a smoker is like kissing an ash tray.

Really cute girl at work keeps trying to quit. Always updating me on how long she's gone. Only to start smoking within a week again. Damn shame. Don't fucking pick up smoking just to make smalltalk. Do you have any idea how beta that sounds?

I guess most girls don't like it.

Smokers room was the only place I could pull because I couldn't dance for shit.

Its 2017, only 3rd world people smoke. Its so not cool to be smoking, a total turn off with girls.

This

MC Donalds and Shit is much worse.

being an american is actually worse than death so whats your point?

Female smoker wont care unless they'r trying to quite.

Otherwise it's down to preference. Many wont care while others will avoid you like the plague.

I can see my main nigga Bryan.
Yes, I was the anti-poon that time I ate shit, now that you mention it.

Sorry didnt kept that in mind

I won't even look at a female if she smokes cigarettes. It's a disgusting habit.

so many stupid flanders kids

youtube.com/watch?v=cO4GHHeAUDs

Try to find a picture someone is looking good while eating a McDonald's Burger...

Most people hate smokers. It's not even cool anymore to do. Smokers are seen as weirdo loner tools these days.

Agreed

think people who are to for it are fags, and those to against it fags as well. Smoking is bad for your health. But if its not you smoking why do you give a fuck?

Normal people see smokers in 2017 as retarded and edgy. There's ZERO reason to be a smoker knowing all it does is waste money to kill you

who gives a fuck? the mind fairly boogles that a btard would even believe he could choose

>wewillalldiealonehopefullyfromlungcancer

wat

niiiiice

1 non smokers have to pay for smoker's healthcare. Non smokers get second hand smoke. Non smokers are forced to smell the shit. Smokers can harm asthematics. Smokers waste resources. Smoking harms children, especially if retards smoke when preggers.

i mean...theres still all shit they are putting into the air, i know i can just move but why the fuck should i be the one to move when you're the one pushing out cancer

It puts most women off.
Well, except for the random skanks and prostitutes - but who wants anything to do with them anyway

rekt, nice try Sup Forumstard.

You can worry about being a beta, or you can try to actually get some pussy.

dickheads that smoke in public infront of children are cunts ill admit, but in a dedicated space or alone in the garden, again, why give a fuck?

Keep telling yourself that, chimney

I smoke sometimes, it actually helps me stay awake. I maybe have a pack like every 1-2 months, and I've never felt the NEED to have tobacco either, I guess I'm just lucky or some shit.

Healthcare problems.

NonSmokers are forced to pay for healthcare only for others to take it purely because they decided they'd want to be edgy. Now they have ass cancer and want us to pay for it.

I personally think it's disgusting and stupid, and I immediately think less of people when I see them smoking. Nasty black ash and I can just picture the tar in your lungs. You smell like shit and you probably wheeze. You look like you are trying too hard to look cool.

This is coming from someone who grew up with two smoking parents. Let me tell you something, when you are dying at 65 with throat cancer, when you can't eat or hear or talk because of the cancer, when you get a blockage in your bowels because of your feeding tube, when you end up literally vomiting feces out of your mouth and dying in your own piss and shit stink, you will regret smoking. Stop now.

how about paying for healthcare of obese people that don't smoke? Shouldn't we forbid junk food / soda aswell?

implying the government doesnt have enough money to pay for that

No, but fat people should pay significantly more for health insurance. As should smokers.

implying the government pays for that

Obese people don't harm others physically as well.
And JunkFood can be consumed responsibly. Smoking is ALWAYS harmful. There's zero benifit to it.

I don't agree with helping fat fucks either, fat fucks can die there for all I care, but at least there's not getting second hand fat.
This

I bet all of you are gleaming with health.

Pretty much, yeah. You sound like an agitated smoker. Please quit, it won't end well.

Yea... I am... Perfect teeth, I've got a bad ankle, but never gone to the doctor about it. I'm about 15LBS overweight, but I'll just walk that off this summer.

Generally yes, most people hate smoking.

But there are girls who care less. Everyones different

>do girls/boys like/hate....?

This question should be burnt out of everyones brain. Its incredibly stupid.

>Smoking causes harm to unborn babies.
Thanks Mom and Dad.

Only kissless faggots say this

Actually i dont taste anything while kissing, smoker or non-smoker, the kissing feels and tastes the same, always.

Depends on what you smoke. I smoke a cigar once a week at a lounge and nobody (including my girlfriend) ever complains.

Nope. Even when my mother, smoker of 27 years quit, she tried to kiss my father and couldn't.

When even an ex smoker can't kisss you.... You know you've got a problem.

You're probably right, dude. My girlfriend smokes, couldn't tell the difference tbh.

For some reason I find it so much easier to talk to anyone with a cigarette in my hand. It's ridiculous.

lol soz from uk

Hahahaha, yea... sure...

You are so very wrong

I shit you not. I can taste food but not cigarettes.

your tasebuds must be fucked dude.
I can smell when someone smokes... even if they haven't smoked in 2-3 days, and brushed their teeth. It sticks to their breath for days dude. Your tastebuds are broken

wat lol ? you have a fucking talent

No... I have a working nose

This.

Yes, smoking is unattractive

If you have to ask that question, then you have no social skills or general self-awareness.

Smoking is horrible, and will only attract other smokers to you. Anyone non-smoking will think you're filthy, dirty, unhealthy, have low respect, have an addictive personality, and are generally weak willed.

Don't be a fucking sheep all your life, and recognise that smoking a cigarette is no different from injecting heroin - you're taking a drug to stimulate you because you're a weak person.