When did p4k become so shitty...

when did p4k become so shitty? They used to review actual decent alternative music and now I see a review of some one direction cunt's solo album and haven't gone back since. i think it was about 2008 when they started taking all that talentless urban nigger shit (kanye west and his ilk) seriously. disgraceful

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VwXeN2FsE7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>thinking it was ever even passable
>using nigger
>complaining about One Direction instead of alt indeh

You're such a boring white teenager jesus

They were always shitty.

shitfork was never good. they gave blue album a fucking ten

>Kanye West
>talentless

wtf i wish i was a shitskin teenager now

>using white as an insult

hello, reddit!

Except for the fact that they were upping Kanye West and hip-hop as far back as 2003.

fpbp

>getting triggered because you got called out
Hello, Dave.

When it became more about cultural marxism than music.

>become

>talentless urban nigger shit (kanye west and his ilk)

You know nothing about music.

t. BBC worshippingnu-male

This Using white as an insult instantly proves you're a gigantic shithead

Pitchfork was always shitty. They never fucking review the albums and instead focus on the backstory. This is literally the reason MBDTF got a 10 btw.

Nowadays if you want good reviews it's mostly small blogs (Scaruffi being an example) and Youtube channels (even Fantano is better than Pitchfork).

in 2004 pitchfork declared this as the 31st best song of the year
youtube.com/watch?v=VwXeN2FsE7w
fuck off

They've actually never been decent
I hate numeric music reviews fuck that shit it devalues art

>using Scaruffi as an example of good reviews

over the years I've occasionally used them for general music news. but the fact that people act like were some holy grail is a lil sad

Yeah exactly
Plus they have pretty obvious biases which makes me wonder what the point of some of their reviews are
For example, giving Ed sheeran a 2 or something. Literally none of their audience gives a shit about Ed sheeran and noone who actually does listen to Ed sheeran will give a shit about pitchfork.

They reviewed garbage milquetoast indie and then got bought out and only covered pop music and garbage mumble rap.

They've always creamed themselves over bland music and written navel gazing dissertations attempting to intellectualize it.

If you want salient reviews read The Quietus, because the people there can actually write their way out of a paper bag when they're not flipping burgers between freelancing for $2000 checks that come late from their slavemasters.