I AM GETTING SICK OF THIS!

I AM GETTING SICK OF THIS!
Why do my threads get pruned or deleted?

Won't lie, I smirked

Because no one's answering. What's the point of answering to a thread with no topic. Once a thread goes silent for long enough, it gets pruned

people answered
as you can see on the pic.

God I hate prunes. They get all sticky and dried up and make me have to poop. Why can't Sup Forums make it so we don't have to poop anymore? Wouldn't that get rid of the shitposting?

Because people are getting tored of your shitpostz and pathetic craps. You are not only a troll but a crrepy and desperate to boot. Learn to cool down and get a fucking life.

Ahahaha

Maybe it would help if there was something to talk about besides the fact that the previous thing to talk about is no longer here.

can we just talk about the fact that why do my threads get pruned or deleted?

shut. NOW.

Because life is about survival of the fittest. You are a retard. Thus, like all retards, you die out until yet another retard enters the gene pool and the cycle must be restarted. You are witnessing the circle of life. Be happy user, you now know what the rest of your life will consist of, for you must die off for the rest of humanity to not devolve into a community of degenerate retards.

what makes you? immortal?

because you're a faggot

Because you have AIDS

Mods have it out for you mate. They just don't like some people

mods are biased probably.

That's what I just said, was it not? Kek

im just agreeing.

Boiiii

Because all of your threads are about your threads being pruned or deleted

Thanks, Captain Obvious.