This... Is my first form

This... Is my first form.

AND THIS IS TO GO FURTHER BEYOND

DAMN IT, I KNEW I'D FAIL... I'VE GOT TO BRING THE BIG GUNS...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ALMOST THERE

HYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HERE!!!!!!

This...Is Dubs.

damn krillin you did it!

oh shit i did it in one try

guess you suck after all

AND THIS..... IS TO GO FURTHER BEYOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chicken tendies

Lol

Not me.

THIS IS TO GO FURTHER BEYOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn it... HA... Kha, *coughing fit*

Had to revert to dubs... NOW... TO GO FURTHER... BEYOND

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THIS... IS TRIPS

pshhh.. you may be the strongest human on earth, Krillin, but your power does not even come close to mine. take a look at these.

>FilenameConfirmsIntentionalFails...

I tricked you. here they really are.

I'm not even trying. I'm holding back as to give others a fair shot.

Bitch, you can't even touch me with your purple lipstick wearing ass. You look like a retarded crystal ball had sex with a meth head. You're a short little dickhead, you had to create a new from to not be a little bitch. At least I accept it.
Cunt.

dubs

Also... My dick is bigger than yours... Yours is MAYBE this big tops.

midget

Alright... I guess it'd be best if I start my power up again. I'm locked in Dubs. Once I get trips I'll be able to kick all you bitches in the dick.

Alright... where was I?

Oh right...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOD DAMN IT, I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING!

Chiaotzu, go back to nuking yourself to do nothing you fucking scrub ass bitch. Or would you rather go back to your pedo-pall Tenshinhan. You think he keeps you around for the fun of it? NO IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE ALWAYS A CHILD. Fuck your pikachu rip off cheeks, and your birdshit painted face. Also... Learn to grow some hair.

Oh yea... Frieza... How's your tail?

better than any of the bones in your body

OH AND YOU THINK YOU'RE SMART??? I'VE DIED LESS THAN GOKU.
3 times bitch... 1 by Tamborine, One time by Frieza, and one time by Buu...
Goku died 3 times also... Bitch... And was eaten by buu... so basically 4, so fuck you.

BACK TO CHARGING YOU ASSHATS, STOP INTERUPTING ME... ESPECIALLLY HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LET'S NOT FORGET, Goku's got infinite super saiyan power... And I'm a normal human, so, if I was a saiyan he'd be eating my ass like grits because I willed it. He'd be scared of me. I'd kick Beerus's ass, along with all the angels, gods of destructions, and even the omniking. Fuckers.

Hey Bitch, I did more damage to the one who killed your entire race than you did. You got killed by a fucking slugman, as your little brother held you still xD THE FUCKING SAIBAMEN ARE STRONGER THAN YOU... I KILLED 3 IN ONE GO BITCH.

let's try this SpaceNigger. Fucking monkey ass bitch.

It's 6..

Killed by Tambourine
Killed by Frieza
Killed in alternate time line Cell
Killed by Buu
Killed by Super 17
Implied to eventually "permanently die" of old age

So 6 times if you count old age.

Considering that the

real power lies withing the heart of cards
sit down and witness...

by ...

placing ...

all five...

cards of Exodia ...

head?

I summon trips !!11!

Bitch, I'll never die of old age.Goky will. He's already getting old.
ALT TIMELINE DOESN'T COUNT EVEN IF IT DID I WENT OUT FIGHTING, EVERYONE ELSE DIES LIKE BITCHES GOKU DIES OF HEART DISEASE... NOT EVEN TO 17 AND 18 LIKE EVERYONE ELSE...
SUPER 17 IS GT, DOESN'T COUNT SUPER REPLACED THE CANON.

whore.
So... Fucking get rekt.

MUST I REMIND PEOPLE OF MY 18... WHO KILLED EVERYONE IN THE ALT TIMELINE... REMEMBER HER??? MY SWEET SEXY ANIME GIRLFRIEND???? BREAKS VEGETA'S ARM ONE KICK... AND HAS POTENTIAL TO KILL EVERYONE... AND SUBMITS TO THIS DICK. LET THAT SINK IN FUCKERS.

If 3 or dubs cell comes in this thread and kicks your shit in

PogChamp

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY RAGE HAS BOOSTED ME TO MY FINAL FORM!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! COME AT ME NOW BITCHES!

I'LL TAKE ALL YOU BITCHES ON WITH JUST MY 18 INCH DICK

try me slugbitch

I MISSED THEM GETS PURELY SO YOU HAD A CHANCE.

NOW LET'S GO MOTHER FUCKERS! I'LL KICK YOUR DICK OFF.

DO IT, I'M WAITING... OH WAIT... CAN'T DO SHIT SLUGMAN, YOU DON'T HAVE THEM PHOTOSHOP SKILLS.

>BE ME
>KRILLEN
>HAVE SEXY WIFE
>PLOW EVERY NIGHT
>LONELY SLUGMAN WANTS TO KILL ME
>WON'T BRING IT ON
>REVERTS TO FIRST FORM SO SLUGTARD HAS ANY CHANCE.

LET'S GO PUBEHEAD, I'LL KICK YOUR ASS TOO.

AND WITH THIS, I KILL THE THREAD, I'VE BECOME TOO POWERFUL FOR YOU BITCHES.