Sup Forumsros I need your help. Long story short hooked up with a girl at a party while both of us being drunk...

Sup Forumsros I need your help. Long story short hooked up with a girl at a party while both of us being drunk. I knew she had a boyfriend, but what I didn't know was that he has been training boxing for a couple of years. I've never taken any martial arts courses, been in a fight once.
I need advice (everything, no matter how dirty is acceptable) on how someone like me can possibly stand a chance (or at least deal some damage back) to the bf.
Also general useful tips for street fighting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DNWaJU8nNno
youtube.com/watch?v=_6VB_1QcE6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's gonna fuck your ass up you dug your grave nigger

Take your beating like a man.

Why is he mad at you? His girl is out at parties fucking other dudes. Also, the person who's the most angry usually wins unless the other person is trained. So you're fucked op.

You fucking dumbass. Do you not know how to use a knife or a gat? Let him throw the first punch it most likely won't knock you out, then pull out your force multiplier, and do as Spartan 117 would do and finish the fight.

youtube.com/watch?v=DNWaJU8nNno

cops or weapon or take your beating

you get a gun or carry a knife wtf? he's gonna attack you. you can defend yourself as you see fit

Take the beating scumbag

Easy you dont fight the guy, but if you do best guard for a newbie is clutch the back of your head so your fore arms and elbows are in front of your face you'll look insane but if you've only had one fight I'm sure you won't be able to keep your eyes open in the fight when a punch is coming towards you so that's gonna stop you getting knocked out immediately use this to get in close as he's a boxer break guard head butt aim for your fore head on his nose whilst you punch him or knee him in the balls try to do them both then take him to the ground and kick him in the face

there's very little chance you have if this guy is a trained boxer.

I expect hes actively looking for you to beat your ass, and there's no magic technique you can use to really defend yourself against an experienced fighter aside from running.

I recommend you just avoid him or take your ass whipping. Don't bring a knife or any other weapon, because odds are he will be able to take that from you and will most likely then use it on you i

That sounds reasonable enough.
So I should wait out as much as possible, and not be the first to throw a punch right?

Pocket sand, also boxers cant do shit at long range. Try to stay away and if he gets too close try to hug him really tight and get him to ground, then put him into an armbar or something like that. Or, even better, let yourself get beat up (boxers are stupid and always aim for the face) and sue the shit out of him. Then also, try to hit hard on hard, hes probably able to take a few punches to the face, because u know, boxers.
try to kick his shin or collarbone, he will feel pain.

It's best to do everything to avoid the fight. Because you can legitimately stab the motherfucker if he wants a fight that bad.

lolololololol said the dumbass. No way in hell is he gonna take a knife or gun from you. That's a myth made up in hollywood movies. If OP actually pulls a knife with intention to use it then the Boxer is in real trouble. Now if OP thinks he should just bluff by pulling a knife then OP's gonna be in trouble.

Assuming you're not a weak beta, a quick way to end a fight is grab that fucker at the waist and lift him enough to slam him into the cement. By default, his head will hit the concrete and the wind'll get knocked out of him. Do as you please from there. Otherwise, try to hit him as hard as you can behind the ear. Fucks up the equilibrium and makes him dizzy. Proceed to tear him apart from there. Otherwise, fuck tactics and be as rapid and brutal as possible. Just do damage. Your prefered outcome is hospitalization for the bf. If you have to cave his face in with your foot, do it. Fuck him. I'm wicked drunk but I've been in some shit. It's Sup Forums so obviosuly I'm full of shit. Or am I?

Try to encounter him where there are no people you both know very well. So you minimize the impact on your status.

You knew the score, she had a boyfriend and regardless if he is a 5 foot cuck or a 6ft boxer you should take a beating...but if it's that bad just use pepper spray

Heres what i would do try and talk it out like the little bitch you are its here fault not yours if that doesnt work take him down and try to choke or ground and pound him out boxers have no idea what to do on the ground

yes then get sent to jail right after

Ye but if he was indeed a 5ft cuck, I don't think I woulda taken a beating.
Definetely trying to talk that shit out if possible. I'm just asking for the worst case scenario

True, my shithole of a country has really strict laws on when you can use weapons for self-defence. Basically you canĂ½ use a knife or a gun unless the person that attacked you has pulled one as well.

Buy a gun

So you clearly have never seen many fights in real life.

I saw just this happen in Atlanta outside of a nightclub. Some college pussy talked shit to a guy in the group I was with, and decided to pull a knife. My friend closed in, threw some jabs then grappled with him a little and the knife quickly hit the ground because the kid was simply overpowered and wound up going fetal.

Maybe you've seen too many movies yourself, if OP can't throw a punch what makes you think he could use a fucking knife effectively? Buying a corner store knife doesnt make you zorro

Better yet use bear mace. It will actually cause permanent damage to his eyes, and might even leave him partially or fully blind.

escape.

running away is manly

pirates run away all the time and they are manly

Why would he be mad at you? She's the one that cheated on him.

Learn to take down. Fists up like you're boxing, dive low, ground and pound, hope to fuck he hasn't trained escapes. Go to the ground, standing up with a boxer will end badly for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=_6VB_1QcE6o

Make sure he goes to a gun fight :-)

use face to his fist style!

hahahahhaha what a fucking retard. I just told you if you think just pulling a knife will scare the other guy away then your gonna get your ass kicked. You have to be willing to use the knife you goddamned asshole. I know this might be hard to believe but after the first stab your have a very high probability of getting another stab. Do this a couple of times and I guarantee you will win assuming this is a one on one fight. user you need to stop watching action movies, and go out into the real world.

Why would you fight him?

The chick is the one that fucked up by cheating.

I never understood why people get pissed at the other lover. Lol the one in the relationship cheating knew damn well what they were doing.

Worst case scenario, use your god damn agression. It's a thing for a reason. Whatever it takes. It's worse case scenario, after all. He's a boxer? Boxers aren't trained to get taken to the ground. Boxers aren't trained to take a pipe to the face. Boxer's aren't trained to do anything but box. This isn't a movie. Your goal is to mount his pelvis on your god damned wall. Your goal is war stories. Slam him into the concrete. Punch him in the throat. Break his knee with a kick. Who the fuck cares? This is last resort, son. Harvest some god damned meat. Take a throphy. But first and foremost; channel that aggression. Channel that hate. Your ancestors probably collected scalps, what's your excuse? Rip his eyebrows off. Fuck his eyebrows. Make a statement. I used your whore as a cock sleeve, and I painted the street with your brain matter and I'm gonna use your intestines as a scarf.
Fuck I'm drunk...

Kick him in the balls bro.

>Boxers aren't trained to take a pipe to the face.
This! This right here. Most of fighting is intimidating your opponent. That's the only reason people try to sell themselves as a badass. Despite any story you've ever heard their is not a person on earth that is trained to take a pipe to the face. Get over how intimidating he looks and sounds, and two or three wacks to the face, and he'll fall like a ton of bricks. (I just now realized that might sound gay, but I didn't mean it that way)

Plus it's fun. Cheek bone gives way, teeth come out, hair gets messed up...
Do it. He isn't a threat, he's a bar story for later.

Okay thanks everyone, my head is a bit clearer.
Will definetely try to talk this shit out cause I'm not of the aggressive type, but if shits hits the fan
aim for the knees
for the nose
try to tackle to ground
hit as hard as possible.
I mean the good thing is I've already accepted that I'm gonna get hit, I just wanna hit back at least as hard.

it works, but the guy will look pretty beat up and will probably sue you, its always better to hurt them so that you cant see it. Fake a punch and kick their knee in ok kick into the ripcage, a big fat rip bruise is fucking painful for months and if he punched you in the face and lets say broke your nose, you have better chances to win against him in court even though you beat him

Hey he's the beta who's dame got dicked by another man. He already lost. Fuck him up, OP.

and god please look at how to throw a punch, youll look like a fool if you punch and break your wrist first try

I mean, no matter how it ends up he shouldnt be able to sue me right? He initiates the whole think, I've got no quarrel with him.

Offer to suck his dick if he lets you out of the beating. Ez pz

Has to prove you're the one that hit him. No witnesses? Aw shux...

that would be right, if the system would be fair. if he has no teeth left and a fucked up bleeding face and you sit there with maybe a little scar, who do you think will get the fault ?

>I knew she had a boyfriend
That's why, think about it.
If op didn't know, than the bf would be out of line shifting the blame off the gf to op. (In my opinion)

Great way to take a gut shot then get stomped

Kick him in the balls as much as possible, then run as fast as you can since you ain't got any chances of winning

you deserve your beating

fuck the knife thing, but this song.......oh the memories =D

also, unless you hit hard with a weapon, its not the best idea to aim for the head if hes a trained boxer, they know how to protect their heads, ribcage or collarbones (if you can hit them) are the better option, if you break his collarbone, they only hold about 30 pound his arm will drop like a bag of sand

No dude. Do not enter this fight with only fist. You stand absolutely zero chance hand hand I don't care what nut kicking ear biting shit you do. Use weapons, and in your mind, have every intention of killing the dude. And even then, the chances are 50 50.

So headbutt him and punch him in the cock at the same time

If he gonna beat you up, you gotta slash his tires, smash his car with a bat, visit his house and shit on his lawn, break all the glass you can at his house, and definitely fuck his gf again to make it worth taking a beating

Bring an expandable baton and hit him in the leg

Confirmed McGregor fangirl

And also this.

What does his bitch look like? Was fucking her worth this hassle? Do you think he will think it's worth the hassle? Is this a longtime girlfriend or just his slam piece?

Maybe you will get lucky and he will only cave her face in.

>chances are 50 50.
Maybe if the weapon in question was a tank
>Trained fighter
>Hey internet... wait, hey Sup Forums how to fight?
place your bets

Just fuck him up like he's your little brother. Punch him like it's sci fi. You can be the indignant one, lol.

>McGregor
i dont know mcgregor, i dont watch sports

I haven't seen this copy pasta in nearly a week.

Worst. Advice. Ever.

Heres a tip for street fighting: fuck rules. Fuck honor.

I want you to focus on one thing, pummeling that motherfucker and beating him to the ground by any means necessary. Stomp in his balls, spit in his eye, etc. Do whatever it takes.

This is the best advice I've heard so far.

it's an older meme but it checks out

oh yeah, and don't forget, fingers in eyes? That's never done, but you can be the first. Straight to the brain, good going.

Real talk for a second, drunk or not. My previous shit still stand. So he's trained in boxing? And? He's not professional. He's just some dude that knows how to hold his hand's up and dance around all pretty. Aggression brutality, speed, and force are your primary concern. He won't use anything hes learned (supposedly, maybe he's never even been in a ring). Likely, he'll try to show off, posture, or run his mouth. Fuck all that. The second you see him, drill him in the god damned throat. Kick his knee cap backwards, whatever. Zero delay. Get straight to the dirty work. This is not a movie. This is not a show. This is not a game. This reality and that piece of shit needs to get that; he's a beta bitch whose dame needed some proper dick and he couldn't provide, now he's butthurt. Make it worse. Humans are built to fuck shit up; you're built to fuck shit up. Rip. Him. Apart.

Only two words:

Pocket Sand
o
c
k
e
t

S
a
n
d

You're a dead man. Hang yourself. Less painful.

Lol all this advice is either shit or faggots thinking this should be a fair fight.

Here's what you do if you really get into a fight: charge him, grab him as hard as you can, and bite the shit out of him and/or gouge eyes. Street fights are dirty and all that training won't help when you bite his ear off.

Where all assuming weak beta.
But the rest checks out, the 'fuck tactics' this will leave him wide open so is in contention.

It has to be a sneak attack, and that will be difficult. He will have his senses honed with practice and you'll be making so much noise he will hear you from a light year away. Running and changing your name is the only solution.

Ask why he'd fight you when she was the one who hurt him? If that doesn't work, when he's done kicking your ass, whisper "cuck" in his ear.

Dont fight him, that simple.

If you think so. For me it worked more than one time. Going on the ground is not the best idea in general because you can easily get kicked in the face by other people

Conceal carry

Boxer here, if he puts in any amount of effort in his training and isnt someone who just shows up once a week, accept your loss because untrained street fighters are the easiest especially when they've never been in a fight. your ass is gonna wide swing on instinct and get knocked out

Just fuck his girl again

Hope he MURDERS you
You deserve it

This. Actively avoid. Don't try any of this fancy shit, just straight run away.

Give it about three weeks send some other schmuck will be fucking the sour, getting you off the hook

You knew she had a boyfriend, you deserve what's coming to you faggot.

You're literally going to get your jaw broken.

Be a man, Don't be a little cunt. Approach him and tell him you didn't know she had a bf and she's a whore, Maybe go drunk so it won't hurt as much, Take a beating and move on from being a nigger.

hehehe, lol I got a good one. Start boxing at another gym. Maybe you're good?

Shoot him....or use some other weapon

I agree, there is no way a trained fighter will fight you like a trained fighter, makes no sense at all.
I mean it's not like trained racing drivers actually apply their training, they just put their hands on the wheel and scoot around all pretty. Shit next your gonna say a trained runner is going to run like a trained runner, they just wear dinky shoes and dance around, no way he'll get away from you!

If I were him I would go for the bitch not for you

can we stop worrying about faggot op and appreciate these dubs

Boxing is a pretty devastating form of fighting, so you're in for a rough one. But there are things you can do:

I was a former boxer for about 4 years, and still train, and teach.

There are a number of illegal hits in boxing, and this guy will not anticipate them, since you get into a heavy routine while training. Warning though, some of these can really fuck someone up, and you run the risk of permanently fucking him up.

There are reasons that knees, headbutts, and elbows are illegal in most forms of combat. They're dirty, disorienting, and completely devastating if done right

Headbutt is the worst. If you can drive a rising hit with your head into the base of his jaw, or nose, there is NOBODY that can stand up to it if done correctly.

Same as elbows to the face, knees to the stomach and groin, and rabbit punches to the back of the neck and head (these can give punch drunk syndrome).

You have to be willing to fight unfair and mean. Don't hesitate to eye gouge or bite. You'd be a dirty fuck, but these WILL keep you from an unfair ass whooping.

This. Fuck her again and ghost on both of them. It's not your fault his chick is a slut, fuckin over fightin everytime

That's a good question actually. A girl cheats on you with a guy.

2 options that involve some kind of reaction.

1) Tie the girl up and rape her for ever? Cause you love her.

2) Kill every guy you know she's with so she can never fall in love with anyone lest they get killed?

Which one?

Cause if you just beat the guy up, it's kinda weak.

Just keep your hands up and try to move in as close as possible. Grapple with him when you get the chance; if you're lucky, he only has boxing working for him and he might be a shit wrestler. Now, I'm assuming you are too, but if you can get the takedown first you might be able to get behind him for a choke/ground and pound

Are there a lot of 1v1 knife duels in your neck of the woods?

You will probably lose but embrace it. Just get in as many before you do go down and dont focus on the pain, focus on the adrenaline your body produces as a mean to protect the injured part. Go for temple and jaw. Gut punch is effective but dud probably has strong abs from boxing. Only place worth it for you is head.

OP please dont listen to this guy. Theres a reason why theres muay thai as well. don't try throwing an elbow or a knee you will get fucked up. It takes training to throw those correctly and do the proper damage, chances are youre not flexible enough to do either well or have the form. although you will have to be willing to fight unfair, hit his dick or some shit, headbutt if he clenches you but i doubt youll be able to get that close without getting a hook to the face, good luck.

Spoken like a true pussy

Not him but i actually do have a lot of knife fights where i live.

to fight a boxer you have to have patience and hit hard

>Headbutt
I realize you tacked on "if done correctly" and you're absolutely right. But this is rarely ever the case for the untrained, Almost ever skinny white fuck with a weed pipe and an instant noodle diet will talk shit about their headbutts. I've been on the receiving end of the 'never seen a weight plate, but i could ko king kong' a few times, it's laughable, one time I let a guy connect just to dispel all his illusions, the face is priceless.

coins between your fingers, wear rings. IF your gonna fight dirty and its life or death doubt it is eye gauge, use rocks and piece of pipe or would. But if I were you just fucking run.

spoken like someone who has never been in a real adult fight. A slap fest in high school doesnt count