News articles and posts that have made you want to die

News articles and posts that have made you want to die

Bad parenting.
Mom needs to hop off the niggercock and dad need's to put the camcorder down.

So cringe?

Pretty much

Oh alright. On phone but I'll try to boot with a few things

RIP thred

It's funny how feminazis use the totality of statistics. They will count with the salary of everyone (women and men) and see men earn more.

Obviously we do. Women choose the lowest paying jobs and men choose better paying jobs. Women want to be CEOs without founding companies. Women themselves won't give better paying jobs for other women.

Men will be the highest part on water and sewer, civil construction and high risk jobs yet women want higher numbers on high paying jobs.

There's no wage gap. Women are just idiots.

>Not outing that little shit as a fraud
WTF I hate bill nye now

You should hate him. Fuck him

Preach my boy

bill nye has not been relevant since "the science guy" show ended. ppl that even take him seriously are retards that nostalgia fag over the show.

>EXPONENTIALLY

retard facebook shit.

That's what tips off the Facebook meter, not the fucking emoji

Lol I swear to God I was just typing the same thing.

i don't have a facebook, i just recognise fucking retarded shit when i see it.

the emoji thing was retarded, the use of exponentially was worse.

Y'know, my mother was a graphic designer for decades, founded her own company, did annual reports for one of our country's biggest banks, even got to design a postage stamp. She was the boss, company was named after her.

I've never once heard her complain about a wage gap. Really makes you think...

Y u say dis

they are not stupid because of that.
They lie to stupid woman using faulty statistics to make them think they are unfairly treated. You can do that with every group using the right methods. The result is that this group will fight for your idea because you didn't forced it on them but because you made them think they are fighting for something with their free will. If a big enough group of people believe a lie, it will turn into truth within the collective mind. The collective mind is stronger than the individual uncertainty. The whole group thing spirals down a path of inciting hate on other groups who don't share their opinion.

This happened in the past a couple of times. The only difference here is that using violence isn't a practical solutions for achieving most things anymore.

"In a series of posts in Twitter, Richard Dawkins suggested that Mohamed and his family might have staged a hoax. Dawkins noted that the clock components were not a new invention and implied that this meant Mohamed's intention may have been to get arrested. After receiving criticism, Dawkins later said that the police were wrong to detain Mohamed and writing, "sorry if I go a bit over the top in my passion for truth."[82][83] Richard Francis of Slate described Dawkins's comments as "punching down" by targeting the victim of the situation. Francis also said that "this isn't the first time Dawkins has chosen the wrong end of a controversy", noting Dawkins's history of comments critical of Muslims."

- Wikipedia

I agree with what he said. I fucking hate that kid

Wikipedia is leftist

Wikipedia also just quotes shit from other sources right?

They could have quoted many people. But you come away from this thinking that Dawkins is wrong and a bigot. If you weren't familiar with him at least. Religion should be criticized.

EVERYTHING that disagrees with my personal opinion is Leftist. It's a conspiracy against me.

I can understand that as a kink but why the fuck make it public???

Watch out bro!!!!! Here come the science!!!!