Hey Sup Forums here....can you guys please get the fuck off our board?

Hey Sup Forums here....can you guys please get the fuck off our board?

There is literally nothing wrong with a black protagonist in games you fucking idiots...

Blacks fought in WW1 get over it racists

but niggers weren't invented yet back then

blacks should never be depicted as heroes, only whites.
even there are blacks in history that did something worthwhile, then he should be forgotten or his acheivements doubted.

This will go on forever as long as whites exist.

No

>implying this one is going to be any better

My favorite black hero is George Washington Carver who totally invented peanut butter.

It makes sense but in this day and age it feels like pandering to a demographic. Almost everything that goes on it political.

>Get off our board

Well now that you've shown you are getting ansy. We shall come in force!

Seriously, you repressed homos really don't think before you post do you

Pol is mostly just cancerous new fags and edgy white teens.

Who cares what they think lmao

blacks werent even fucking relevent back then reeeeee

>Blacks fought in WW1 get over it racists

I couldn't care less about this. What does piss me off is they chose fucking WW1. WHY? I liked the modern games that weren't futuristic and used modern guns. Why the fuck do we have to go to the past AGAIN?!

>Blacks fought in WW1 get over it racists
But not with guns :^)

Quit using Sup Forums as a scapegoat, maybe there's a chance Sup Forumsirgins are highlighting an issue that's worth discussing. Quit silencing it and discuss it, be an adult.

Fuck off, you nigger loving kike.

Why dont you go fucking make a game about the zulu wars or something? THEN have the protagonist be black.

This shit is like making the making a game about feudal japan with a white guy as the protagonist just because a few Europeans that visited japan.

Fuck off Tyrone. I don't even browse Sup Forums you buttangry pleb.

>cancerous new fags and edgy white teens
Fuck off newshit.

>everyone with a vaguely right of center opinion is someone from a pol raid

Is this a b8?
Why the fuck should anyone go to Sup Forums
You guys arenĀ“t allowed to talk about politics wich made you a buch of sjw supporting faggots

i miss Sup Forums before the Sup Forumsgas brought every fucking retard from reddit and neogaf to the site.

I honestly don't think we should be fighting as the americans at least for part of the game. Maybe as the French so you can get that feeling that you can really feel the impact of fighting to defend your homeland. My great grandfather actually fought on the side of Austia-Hungary but I doubt we'll be able to play form the "enemie's" viewpoint