Well?

Well?

You just gonna keep LOOKING at her or SAY something???

ily

Do it nigger. Keeo the thread bumped for my waifu

I have ways around that ;3

bump

>uploads manually

Nah, it's just your really only need the first few to let the cancer settle in for the deathblow.

>"N-no i dont upload manually"
>posts each page manually

Oh, yeah I meant I don't care to do any different. Have some more.

Love how the only thing you can ever say when someone starts ruining your threads is "Keep the thread bumped for my waifu".

>Sage

Yeah, no, you're just fucking stupid.

Thanks for the bump faggot

>doesn't understand sage
christ you're stupid

Then why does my thread keep bumping? Im the OP so it shouldnt bump dummy

I keep forgetting to act accordingly

Because you're using an IP Changing program. You really don't think there are people lurking in these threads. Fucking hell, the other night when you asked to be Doxxed, you thought Sup Forums had accounts..... Fuck OP, you're just autistic as shit I'm betting.

Nigger if you thought was my actual address keep dreaming. And yes mods have accounts so do janitors. Actually managed *chans with Kusaba X before you little newfag

ITT: forced memeing

OP gave up on that early. New he's trying to be an oldfag

So you thought Sup Forums would mistake you for a mod or a janitor? Yeah, no, you're just a newfag who thinks he's hot shit because he can shitpost and has increasing levels of Autism.

Awwww, is someone gettin angwy

Keep posting man, let the cancer spread through his shitty little forced Meme thread. Good luck user, and godspeed in your mission to ruin this stupid shit.

Somewone gettin weaaaal angwy

>when he angwy

Not especially. I'm enjoying watching the thread slide down the gullet of mediocrity.
Keep going though, accusing people of being angry is the crutch of a lost argument and it's funny to watch. ;p

Well thanks for bumping my thread, i wouldnt call it slidin

But you seemin weaaaaal angwy mista

I know, I'm impressive.
You still need to work on your grammar though!

Awwwww

Wittle waby wunnin twyin to talk like big waby?

Sorry, you've gone beneath the level where I consider you a person. Try harder please!

Moar?

Awww

Baby wunnin out of wicthas to post?

ofc

Awww

Baby wun keep big user thwead wumped? :^)

Awwww

Wittle waby won wespond?

Ids okey wittle waby, i know yur feewings hurtles

>when yo feewings so hurt you scared to talk to the big bwad man OP

Desperation is a funny thing

Awww, do i sense some fwustwuation wittle one?

Not really. I'm enjoying music while OP's waifu cancer spam thread becomes just that. I don't lose out at all. ;p

>I dont lose out at all

How does it feel not only are you bumping my thread but Ill just make another? And another? And another? While you lose minutes and I "lose" seconds?

Aww, wittle baby won wespond?

You sho take wots of time to type wittle one

It's really fine. I'll deny you until I go to work and make a bunch of money, then come back and deny you more. I don't care if you get what you want when I'm not here.
While I'm here I rape your threads and when I'm not I gain profit. Constant win with no downtime on my end.
Also drop the retard typing style. No one's been bothered by that since 2012. It just makes you look like more of a genuine autist.

You sure take a long time to type

Taking long to do stuff doesnt seem that smart in my opinion lol. Cant see how a dummy can make lots of money but keep pwetending wittle baby. We know this is all you have

And you seem to be fwustwated when i talk on your dummy dumb baby wevel. Don worry wittle wone ill tak wit you the way you need

Kek no substance, checkmate retard.

Well keep bumping my threads m8. The more people see the OP pic the better

Oh and post how youre profits for the day. Would love to see your "paycheck"

>implying anyone besides you gets a chub from a white trash boondocks character
enjoy your life alone user

Or hell just lay some cash on a table faggot. We all know you get paid from your parents allowance lol

another thread raped into silence, I hope OP is happy

>life alone
>Says the guy that dumps pics 24/7

Lol stop lying to yourself user. We're all the same here. People who lie about themselves are even worse than us scum

>24/7
shows how much you pay attention, shorty.

>another thread raped into silence

Shall we go again? Im ready when you are. Luckilly I got other webms to start threads with of her so let me know whe youre ready

Hell Ill even link you to the other threads if you want me to.

Oh please, go ahead right now. I'll fuck your thread till around 9 then go make money. While I'm gone you can beg for attention here and I'll be back this evening to make fun of you.
Please do, that'll save me a few seconds.

You know youre kinda fun. Okay Ill let you pick. You want me to spam threads with her in brown hair or blonde?

Actually if you're serious you should do a rainbow spectrum that matches the left's genders and spam them everywhere. That'd fuck some shit up.

>posting on an image board trying to shame someone for posting images on the imageboard
ur dum

Poor doggo

"Niggers have AIDS."

itt

and don't even ONE of you say it's not delicious

U ever seen these things on whales? Now that's some freaky shit

JESUS FUCKING SATAN STOOOOP

AAAAAAAAAAA U POSTED IT AAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAA REEEEEEEEEEEEEE