Anyone fucked a Muslim?

Anyone fucked a Muslim?

Sure young man.... what do you think is going to happen when you do? They(for the most part) are far superior in love making than most religions...remember a Muslim is a religion not an ethnicity!

Absolutely in it to please their man, as they've been taught.
>my girl was a full blooded Palestinian

i'm not a turban user

I am a muslim. Well I'm not really, but even I have not. Would fuck anything though.

Do non-practicing Muslims count?

so religious is a fetish now? So 2017

My ex fiancé was a Muslim. AMA

Did you fuck her while she wore the tile on her head?

I'd be afraid to explode inside her

ive fucked a few.

6 kurds
5 syrian (4 muslims, 1 christian)
1 palestinian
3 albanians

the kurds where the prettiest
the syrians "fell in love" after the first fuck
the palestinian was a whore.
the albanians had the prettiest tits. one of them had 15/10 tits. i would just stare at them.

3 of the kurds just wanted anal ,so they would not lose their virginity.

forgot the 3 or 4 somalians. thats the best sex i ever had, they all did rim-jobs

It is even easier with guys man, Muslim guys are pretty repressed so they are pretty kinky when they get some gay loving.

1 Iraqi, 2 Iranians, 1 Albanian, 1 Bulgarian Muslim, 3 Syrians (they turn tricks near where I live). Good times.

are you some kind of middle east fucker? not meant in a bad way

disgusting faggot, just kill yourself

Nah, I will just keep fucking. Go back to your basement, fap to your anime characters. I get more pussy than you do, as well as boipussy.

I used to fuck a bosnian muslim chick, but she doesn't wear hijab and she's pretty liberal.

I did, it was bomb-astic

Social circles

I bet I fucked more chicks than you anyway. And no, I am not proud - but I am not NOT proud either. It is what it is, and means I get to fuck a lot. Deal with it.

Yeah, Turkish GF of almost 2 years

Ronni, stop posting.. :)

Fucked a muslim guy once. Dude was a bottom. Crazy motherfucker. Took his virginity. I guess he liked it a lot cause I later heard he took part in a gangbang where he was fucked by like 4 dudes in one night.

Dude's now married to this smoking hot covered chick. He's got a beard and he fucking preaches at the local mosque.

Their parents will disown her and her life will be hell. Muslims are fucking crazy.

Thats exactly what a virgin would say... Smh

They are good bottoms, aren't they?

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Alone.

Ah yes, if you say so, it must be true.

I bet I fucked your mother more times than you have fucked chicks.

Maybe, who knows? I don't control her sexual life.

They are hairy and smell like shit

I do on occasion, more of a dominance thing so I can make fun of them after, but id take a Latina or a chink over a mudslime anyday

wish more gay people were like you.
all those fags understood that I hate them because they are flamboyant fucks, not that they are gay.

They don't understand also that when they are flamboyant they are not attractive to other fags. Why do you think the majority of those femme little fags want to be fucked by hairy, muscular gay men? Win for me.

kek

Fucked a Syrian girl for a while in college. She was 20 when we started. Nothing out of the ordinary. She was a little kinky, liked to be spanked hard and tied up. Really good at sucking dick and loved to do it.

good question!

yes

muslim women always shave, they are less likely to be fat out of shape fucks believe it or not, and they're extremely clean (showered and well washed)

Muslim girls are fucking hot

Okay so you're not a Sikh, but have you ever fucked a Muslim girl?

>Has a lot of sex
>posts voraciously on Sup Forums

choose one you literal faggot

Yep, can't do both, can't post on Sup Forums during work, no one has heard of that before. Fap yourself into oblivion, kike.

>was.

Nigur pls

yes, but only after he put his sisters clothes on.

you have never had sex my friend, so why lie on the internet?

bump

Nothing Wrong with fucking the middle east Sup Forumsro

yep, a malaysian girl

she was dickshy so it wasnt a very good fuck

dumb bitch, why invite me over if you don't want the d?

so stupid