Rate, wwyd

rate, wwyd

fuck the shit out of her. 9/10

Got any nudes

I'd say 9, and I'd add a new hole to that jeans so I can do what I have to do :^)

left or right, rate, wwyd?

9/10

Right, 8, fuck her from behind while using her pigtails like handlebars.

7/10 would fuck in the ass then have her clean off my cock while i cum in her mouth

you got a little bit of a scat thing?

not really, just makes me hard thinking of degrading a slut in that manner, thats all

Wwyd Sup Forums?

L, 8/10
Bend her over the railing, pull on her ponytails and fuck her ass raw

Tight little short shorts with short shirts are the best.

I'd have her legs over my shoulders in no time, driving her tight little pussy onto my hard cock again and again.

Which? Wwyd?

Hell yes more?

Why not both?

Left is clearly a whore already, so fuck her like one first while her friend watches. Let her see how good being fucked like a slut makes her friend feel before letting her experience it herself.

Both got ugly feet. No thanks.

Right 8/10. Would put her knees to her head and pound. Then turn her over grab her pigtails and fuck her from the back hard. When I'm done I go to her head grab her pigtails and stick my dick down her throats till I explode in her mouth

Which? Rate? Wwyd?

I'd work her hot box with my still tool for what seems like an eternity, making her cling to me as she helplessly cums again and again, her hair flying every which way as her entire body bobs up and down on my cock.

>still
*stiff

Qouls wat her butthole anyone anywhere

wwyd

what?

If you're asking if I'd fuck her in the ass, the answer is yes.