Skyrim is a brilliant game. There really can be no debate...

Skyrim is a brilliant game. There really can be no debate. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a complete edgelord who saw some other neckbeard posting about it and jumped on the bandwagon. It's absolutely pathetic. Absolute game of the decade.

Monopoly is a brilliant game. There really can be no debate. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a complete edgelord who saw some other neckbeard posting about it and jumped on the bandwagon. It's absolutely pathetic. Absolute game of the decade.

it's pretty good, but it's trivially easy and simple

Try it in VR. Its even better. OP ist right

I tried to really like it while playing it but I can't seem to find the motivation to continue after a certain point. I just run around and kill people while being a modded vampire

It is amusing that a game that came out over 5 years ago is still considered to be the best rpg that exists currently. The witcher was pretty badass and Zelda is currently milking my prostate, but for replay value alone dwarfing every other game, my vote is for Skyrim.

i couldnt finish it
same 5 enemies the entire time
thats the main debate about why it sucks
how can you put 200 hours fighting the same exact person over and over again
the stories arent even that deeo
i personally think fallout 4 is better

Trials is a brilliant game. There really can be no debate. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a complete edgelord who saw some other neckbeard posting about it and jumped on the bandwagon. It's absolutely pathetic. Absolute game of the decade.

Go away Todd. You aren't fooling any body.

I just couldn't bring myself to finish FO4. Partly I'm not as invested in the Fallout universe as I am with Tamriel, but the characters and stories were just so shit. Apart from Cait. I still dream of Cait

Add more mods or find a quest (line) you enjoy

after i played dark souls i realized just how lame and childish skyrim is. can never go back

Western garbage with combat as stale as Tolkien themes

Was it your first rpg? Sky rim sucks for replay value besides fucking around with mods.

Oh no, I guess my first would be FF8 or pokemon, but between the mods and picking different classes and taking them though the motions I've gotten 100s of hours out of the rim.

This so much. Skyrim's combat sucks compared to dark souls

But the world of Fallout is much more relateable and conceivable than Tamriel and Skyrim or Cyrodill (I'm a huge fan of oblivion). It's got that interesting, frozen in the industrial age of nuclear power setting with the very real potential of nuclear war. Everytime I play it, while I don't believe I'd survive because of it, I feel that massive overarching blanket of our actuality over it. All the forgotten stories scattered in the wastes, stories revealing the world before; ancient robots guarding lost importances, how the bombs and the war combined with the world before effected the wastes of the future (in the game). It's all very real, while still not being real. Fallout has that perfect blend of "This is a warning and very realistic consequence" mixed with "But it's a game, and we want you to know that and have fun".
Not that the Syrup world isn't flushed and detailed and rich with lore. It's just high fantasy whereas fallout is actually within the realm of possibility.

Skyrim blows dick from just looking at it. Wouldn't play it if I was even paid to.

praise the sun

I never understood why Bethesda dumbed down Skyrim so much.

Compared to Oblivion and Morrowind, Skyrim felt gutted and loose. This isn't nostalgia or hate. There was no reward/penalty for leveling everything in Skyrim and in return probably made the game x50 easier, even on the hardest difficulty setting.

No, if Bethesda sucks donkey dick at anything, it's difficulty adjustment. Putting their games on very hard just turns enemies into unrealistic bullet sponges and turns you into a glass spindle. It's so dejecting and stupid that it doesn't even help the games function unless the way you want to play is 0 combat and all speech with no fast travel. Bethesda sucks at combat and it's only fun in New Vegas and F4

fuck you skyrim fags