At Sarasota High School a girl killed herself. The students were morning around 7am at school (before school started)...

At Sarasota High School a girl killed herself. The students were morning around 7am at school (before school started). They left poems, flowers, letters, pictures, etc. later on in the day the school took at the stuff down and took away all the letters and flowers and everything (This was not a school sponsored event). When students went to the office to get them back the school refused to give them back. They stole these personal and sentimental items. The people involved with mourning got in trouble but the girl who told her to kill herself didn't. The school didn't even have a moment of silence.
Schools Website: sarasotacountyschools.net/schools/sarasotahigh/
Principals Email: [email protected]

>killed herself.
Whiney SJW
right click
Delete thread

It's a school not giving a shit about someone dying

didn't happen op

what else is new fuckhead

It did
What makes you think it didn't?

Still fucked

It's how the try to reduce copy cat suicides. Let it all die down then have a memorial.

Also get over yourself, you might have thought she was hot but no fucker else does, she killed herself over fuck all. The most selfish and gutless thing you can do.

>tfw blue whale sponsor
>tfw i caused that feel

She killed herself because her parents beat the shit out of her

Nope
In the past they did a moment of silence atleast

link a news article

I'll try to find one but this happened midnight yesterday (when she killed her self) and this morning (when the students were morning)

Can't find one user
But here's a Instagram post about it by someone who was friends with her (I blurred the names and the username but there's a bit saying it was uploaded 3 hours ago at the bottom

>It's a school not giving a shit about someone dying

yeah bruv and i dont either

She was a chicken shit, boo hoo parents slapped her about. She could have gotten out, gone to other members of family but no took the easy way out. You all knew she was getting beaten why didn't you help?

Why aren't you dragging the parents names across Sup Forums in some hope of retribution?

No you'll go for the soft target, the school. Chicken shit.

1- we didn't know
2- they didn't just slap her. They like beat her up.

Also because I don't want to give out her last name and I don't have their contact info

Yeah boy kids get beaten all the time, they survive they get out, they get stronger from it.

>white kids

So why go for the school, if you want to get retribution you could actually apply yourself to something and get change. Like your dead crush, she could have applied herself and gotten out. Could have called the cops, you have reached out to gran parents, could have told social services. You could have told the cops. Something could have happened.

Fuck off with your drama no one cares.

I didn't know her before this