Worst part of the movie, and that's saying something

Worst part of the movie, and that's saying something

>Muh strong, independant womyn
>Muh black woman
>Muh cringy edgelord dialogue/actions

Yeah, I know she's in the comics but she isn't so fucking cringy there.

>comics
>not cringy

Can we fuck off with these memes? She was actually a great character in this.

Are you really going to become a fucking idiot like others and just keep throwing out negativity after negativity?

>"HUH OHHH SHE BLACK WOW I HATE HER"
Just fuck off

This.

People act like the comics are masterpieces just because the films suck shit.

>person doesn't like black character
>"he must be a racist"
wew lad

She was the only decent part of the movie. Everyone else was shit.

the op literally criticizes the fact that she's a black woman

No, I'm criticising the fact that the film makers smug self satisfaction about casting a black woman in their film shines through.

The actress herself walks around on screen with an air of "yeah I'm a strong, sassy black woman what of it white boys?".

You sound very triggered, are you gonna be ok?

Kys, Sup Forumscuck

>The actress herself walks around on screen with an air of "yeah I'm a strong, sassy black woman what of it white boys?".
>I've never met a black woman: the post

I think you might be projecting

i literally cannot watch any film with prominent non-white characters.

You're retarded. That's how the character is supposed to be.

The character has always been black.
Casting a black woman to play a black character triggers you?

sadly, I'm in this camp

But she was an interesting character, a no-nonsense badass who's deeply concerned for her country and will do anything to preserve it, regardless of who it hurts or how it hurts. You can tell she's genuinely scared for her job and the threat that Delememe provides (heart stabbing scene and "wipe everything" scene in particular demonstrate this very well).

But Waller's black in the comics.

She was literally the only good character in the movie.

But then again...it sucks being the sweetest piece of corn in a fresh, smelly doodoo

She shouldve been Asian

Not enough Asian roles

#boycottSuicideSquad

>i ain't axing, brah

Fucking cringe.

She was a perfect cast in my opinion. She's exactly the same bitch she's in the comics.

why is it there are so many blacks in the american media and so few hispanics or other races?

if you were to get all knowledge of the usa from movies, music, tv etc you could pretty much guess at the usa being 50% white 40% black and 10% hispanic/asian etc

it's the same in the uk too

>>Muh strong, independant womyn
>>Muh black woman

When did they once make an issue of either of these? I won't call you on the "edgelord actions" front, because Waller killing her support staff was totally out of character for her (she'll kill just about anyone, but not loyal US government employees), but they did everything Sup Forums proclaims to want to see in female or minority characters and NOT lean on her race or gender in any way. They could have - Waller's background is absolutely built around the fact that she's a black woman from the projects who clawed her way to the top of a largely white and male world - but they didn't delve into that part of her character at all. Maybe the problem is with you?

The most annoying part for me is when she says to Flagg

>Admit it, I was right about everything.

She was right about LITERALLY nothing. EVERYTHING that happened was her fault.

squeaky wheel gets the grease

Hispanics and asians aren't bitching about Muh diversity, they're busy living life outside of entertainment.

Hated every scene she was in. She had this smug attitude throughout the whole movie, I couldn't stand it. Felt like punching babies I was so mad.

Waller and Katana were best girls in this shitty movie. Quite a shame and a waste of Viola Davis though.

Yeah, killing her staff was kinda stupid.
But then this is a film where a magical interdimensional monster has to dance to power her apocalypse machine.

You can always tell who children are with these types of posts. Her and the flaming cholo were the only good characters. Harley was good in the prison cell but became unbearable after that.

Yeah, she should be shy and look weak...because that's her job...isn't it?

I liked her

>Op complains about Waller's character for being portrayed exactly how Amanda Waller is in source material
>this is a problem

If this bothers you, then you clearly never read a comic or seen anything with this character in it. If anyone played their character perfectly in SS, it was Viola Davis. She fucking Nailed it.

b-but will smith said killing her staff was gansta

>>Muh cringy edgelord dialogue/actions
>things your irl government probably do everyday

Why did Boomerang seem so retarded? Is he this way in the comics as well?

Is Waller supposed to be even slightly competent? If so, they really fucked up that aspect.

>Being to scared to just say "Yeah I hate that nigger because she's a nigger"

Jesus fucking Christ, come off it nigger.

Well that's her character.

That's her purpose.

So she was done well? Cool nicenice

They fucked up in everything. The entire story was retarded. It shouldn't have even had enchantress to begin with.

Waller has been known to make mistakes, but when she does, she goes to great lengths to rectify those mistakes. Her mistake in this movie was thinking she would always have The Enchantress under her control.

She killed this people because they weren't suppose to know any of the information they were destroying. Amanda was covering her own ass.

>Amanda Waller
>Not having a dossier on every employee to destroy them
Murder seems so beneath her.

>complaining about a black woman being cast to play a black character

At least complain about Will Smith playing Deadshot instead, which is an actually legitimate complaint.

>We need to put together a team to fight the next Superman, the guy that destroys skyscrapers without breaking a sweat
>This team will include a woman with a baseball bat, an Aussie with boomerangs and a weightlifter with a skin condition
Very competent

I don't hate her for being black, I hate her for being smug about it

Hardcore projecting

That's just stupid writing.

I feel bad for Viola Davis. The only shining star in such a dog shit movie.

at no point in the movie did I feel she was being smug because she was black. It came of as being Smug because she is in a position to fuck people over.

>Killing
>beneath her

no one likes an uppity nigger

Do you know what projecting means you fucking moron? Look it up.

This

Niggers belong under the white mans feet, dead or alive

Who else here /gangsta/?

i didnt find her that bad, she captured waller pretty well, who ive always viewed as someone way out of their depth thinking they were tough and on top when they are actually a toddler playing with fire

worst part of the movie was killer croc by far.

i mean you hear about the reshoot bullshit and realize how they somehow managed to take what seemed liek a decent movie and turn it into a shitfest

Pretty much. Boomerang's whole thing is he's good at throwing shit and he wants to show off all the time and get caught by the Flash cause it's the only thing in his shit life.

thats the fucking character you tard
Amanda Waller has always been that, if you want to complain then talk about deadshot being turned into dindu nuffin with a heart of gold

I honestly don't think the filmmakers realised this.

Like when Pixar made Wall-E then claimed they didn't know it looked like Johnny 5 until the public brought it up and it just sounds like BS.

But yeah with SS I really do think the filmmakers are unaware that everything eouldve worked out better had this black bitch just shredded her files.

>The actress herself walks around on screen with an air of "yeah I'm a strong, sassy black woman what of it white boys?".

SHE'S LIKE THAT IN THE COMICS, YOU NORMIE PLEB RETARD

yes, he is literally a joke
i mean the mans whole schtick is throwing curved sticks at a superhero that runs faster then the speed of light

also the reshoots took away pretty much all his scenes, originally he was shown as a crude racist sexist with a dirt mouth
so they neutered him into being just crude sometimes

Why didn't Deadshot kill Harley? Why did Amanda not set off his neck bomb for disobeying her order or further threaten his family's life?

That's literally how she always has been.

its ok i have this super strong metahumans heart in a box in case she ever goes nuts and wont listen
oh what? she escaped and is currently tryng to destroy the world?
k ill just carry this heart bomb around with me instead of just killing her. but you watch yourself harley quinn you swing that bat in my direction and ill blow your head off

Deadshot didn't kill Harley because although as he says he's a sociopath he has standards though. That was mentioned several Tims. Waller didn't kill Floyd cause he was a better leader than Flagg.

>Deadshot didn't kill Harley because he's will smith and can't actually be seen as a bad guy ever.

>Waller didn't kill Floyd because it wasn't in Will Smith's contract.

fixed

>heathens starts playing

M-MUH FAMILY, ESE!

>I'm retarded, don't know the comic character and have never read the comics The Post

fuck off back to Sup Forums you woman hating nigger

Waller's character is that she thinks she's literally above Superman. Obviously she's a horrible person who makes dangerous situations but that's always how's she's been written. She's been an affirmative action Washington bureaucrat who plays God with monsters.

Why was there no repercussions for her killing an entire room full of federal agents?

How did she survive all the fighting at the end of the movie?

"I'm retarded": The post

Why didn't enchantress kill Waller the second she got ahold of her?

didnt they say they were there to rescue a single person
no one else probably knew anyone but one person was alive
she will probably just claim they were killed during the initial attack or something

Does Deadshot not kill women or children in the comics or was that said because Will Smith can't be a bad guy?

But that's literally the reason you sperg.

>doesn't know anything about Will Smith

You're the only retard here

What could have saved this movie?

movie would have been fine. but the reshoots made it into a cookiecutter bullshit

>be me
>see this movie with zero prior knowledge of the comics
>fucking hate this character for literally causing the primary source of conflict, coming up with a retarded plan to have her squad go on a mission just to meet up with her, confused as to why anyone is letting her do any of this stupid shit
>read this thread
>mfw she was literally written like this in the comics

My friends told me the comics were better but it's nice to know they're full of shit.

I really didn't believe you all saying how horrible that movie is (and i don't give a fuck about jewish tomato reviews), but GOD this movie is fucking horrible.
It's probably even worse than Independence Day 2

She was one of the most psychopathic characters in the entire movie.

>batman going after deadshot when he's with his daughter
>that entire scene

Naw she was a perfect cast, but actors can only do so much with shitty cut up scripts

They wrote Waller as an idiot who's plan approached Zero Time Dilemma levels of retarded

at the end- he dies

Worst characters of the movie were Enchantress and Killer Croc, no doubt.

>batman has three scenes
>one is him losing to deadshot, staring a barrel down, only to be saved because deadshot's daughter is a puss
>the other is him being capped by deadshot in a fantasy brought on by the enchantress

Why the fuck was he even in this movie if all he did right was sit on the Joker's car and then deck Harley Quinn?

Was she just stabbing it with a pen too?

Then Enchantress gets it back at the end again like there was no damage done at all?

>I want BET

amanda waller was the villain of this movie

>Thread bitching about a great casting.

>harley being the one to fool enchantress
>not rick flag who was actually in love with her human host and more likely to join her

>You are know realizing they are ALL villains of the movie

eh i wouldnt go that far, it was watchable for a dc movie, definitely still shit though

yeah, that entire plotline was balls to the wall retarded

Just the op. Everyone else has defended the casting as it was a perfect one. The thread has since turned into bitching about everything else in the movie.

>amanda waller was the villain of this movie

true, Viola Davis is a great actress but Waller character was a faillure.
she killed more inocent people than the so called villains and commit lot of mistakes

7/10 shitposting OP.

You're getting there. Keep it up.

>It's probably even worse than Independence Day 2

I wouldn't go that far, but it was definitely raped a couple of times over on the editing room floor.

Ok maybe not worse but both movies looks like someone really fucked up with editing.
They don't even feel like real movies, just random scenes stitched together.

>an actor is playing a character well
>but they have the audacity to be black while doing it
>THAT MAKES ME ANGRY
>but liberals are the easily triggered ones
t. Sup Forums

>tfw so excited when found out about non-snyder ss movie
>see character designs
>get put off but still look forward to it
>sit and cringe for two hours

What a shame.