Hey, Sup Forums

Hey, Sup Forums

I was looking for something in my brother's room, when I found this.

Trips decide what I do.

(Camera's shaky because I feel fucking sick. I took this image for the Sup Forums Discord, which is why the timestamp says #cringe)

just a little closeup, just in case you can't see it well.

KEK
BUMP

here's your (you)
OP, you aren't fooling anybody. It's yours and although there is shame in it, you can find acceptance with >>/mlp/

pic of brother?

what am I looking at?

Check the first reply.

Yeah OP post a pic of your brothers boner.

BURN THAT SHIT

Pic is blurry, take a good one.. What am i looking at? Just the MLP shit?

Check the first reply. It's the bottom of a dildo.

dip it in pickled jalapeno juice and put it back

reroll

reroll

Nothin is more cringy then going through someone's stuff to find a reason to call them cringy.

Faggot confirmed, proceed to publicly humiliate by sticking large dildo on the front door of your / parents house.

bullshit

blurry bcos shoop

hence no second foto

put it in your own ass, timestamp, pic and post

jizz on it, then your brother will be forced to fuck his own ass using your cum as lube

alternatively if he got the dildo for a girl (unlikely) you'll be cucking him while he plays with her.

win win!

Dip it in something spicy then put it back

Just remember it's someone life. Your brothers. Maybe just tell him you saw it and confront him in a close personal way. See how reacts to you telling him what you think. He's obviously pretty fucked already, no need to cause another suicide.

Taking pics of your brother's dildos and MLP items, I applaud youe level of degenerative fagacy.

Burn them

Put it back and leave him alone. Clearly life has already punished him enough to push him there.

I know how you feel my brother is the biggest Weeaboo. He is learning Japanese and wants to move to Japan. He's 35 and still lives with my parents. I am probably going to smother him to death with his greasy body pillow one day.

Op you had best fucking do it now

Oh shit satanic trips checked, you gotta do it op. No other options.

deliver or die user

satan demands it, the putridity must burn

op if i dont see a burning cock soon im going to get real angry

OP here, it's a bit too early to burn anything. No worries, however. I will deliver. Just keep this thread alive as long as possible, if it's almost dead, someone make a new thread, keep it going.

TL;DR - I'll deliver, just later.

SATAN TRIPS, YOU DON'T GET TO CHOOSE WHEN YOU DELIVER OP.

We'll be waiting, mister

winrar for my nigga satan

it's mid-noon, the smoke would make the neighbors think something's wrong. I don't want the cops or firemen here.

I hope you will delivar until then you are still a homosexual

you anger satan user, but we will wait

you mentioned the wrong guy, my nig

Mobile Satan here. Bumping to keep thread going.

does any of you btards come to the thought he has it for pleasuring his girl while he fucks her?
…just mentioning

OP here,

He has a boyfriend.

bump and you better do it

what even is this fucking shit? the closeup does nothing; either explain yourself you lazy fuck, or quit your whining. people these days... you fucking fuck.

wow bait or retard???

NO YOU FUCK! what do I see in this shaky blurry mess? something yellow... is it a condom? a dildo maybe? birth control? I have no fucking idea, because OP is too retarded to give a proper description of the utter trainwreck that is his picture. ... actually, don't mind, I just lost any interest I had to begin with

OP here,

It's a dildo.

MUST BE THIS

Dip it in chilli oil and put it back

Beezlebub here. OP MUST DELIVER

Everyone just sage the shit out of this thread. The OP is obviously a retard.

Tbh you already mentioned he's a fag, so a dildo isn't all that surprising. The truly disgusting thing here is the mlp doll.

OP can't even take a fucking decent pic and expects us to have interest. Fuck you, OP!

a friendly tip, just get lost. as if half of Sup Forums wasn't sexual deviants themselves. with your puritan bullshit you won't find many friends here.

Ow, holy fucking shit.

Everyone should be rolling for this.

Rolling for this

everyone should be sageing this shit thread and the op should fuck off and die

this is now a plug/anal dildo discussion thread.

what are you guys working yourself up to? I'm aiming for the Tantus Ringo right now, personally I like how the base is nice and wide. still at least 1 inch from getting there though.

SATANIC TRIPS
DO IT OR DIE OP

Why the fuck are you defending OP's ponyfag brother

not defending its just the the op is a fucking retard

>op is a fucking retard

agreed
shouldn't have posted if he wasn't ready to deliver

Kindly fuck off to another thread, Sup Forumsrother
This is a thread for love, not the other
Let the boy dip the thing in jalapeno juice
It's not bad to admit that if you stay you will lose

Rolling for this

The fucking autist probably lost interest in his own thread. ADHD will do that to you.

Anyone who's here long enough becomes autistic from the design and content of the place, your critique is moot.

Wrong. You have to be autistic in the first place to WANT to come to this shithole, being here long enough just turns you into an asshole that no one wants to be around.