What is happening to this world

What is happening to this world.....

South Park did a gag about how basically everyone who was famous or powerful was guilty of rape and such. The Catholic Church, the US Postal Service, the DMV, the FBI....why does it feel like they were more right than they knew?

Can we go a week without someone who is at least a C-list celebrity ending up in jail for sex crimes?

Remind me of his name?

His name was Robert Paulson

its that gun guy
wasn't he found fucking a toddler why'll in the act

It already happened but now we're hearing about it

I thought he just raped his daughter, but a baby would be funnier

When do we find out that urkel is worse than Cosby

ya he raped both of them
his toddler niece and his daughter

omfg, that's so fucking awesome! I wish!

Will Hayden, former 'Sons of Guns' star, found guilty in sexual assaults of 2 girls.

Average gun nut in America, average Marine.

Rick from Pawn Stars looks like a pedo too

> from Louisiana
> fucking kids
> his own family

Way to fight stereotypes.

(512)9491872

He calls his buddy who is an expert on pedos, and the buddy shows up and it's him.

Some guy comes in wanting to sell some rare CP and he has to call this guy in to identify the girl and quote it's worth.

>kek

we need a Sup Forums SNL style show.

I feel bad for the teacher dude who worked for him and the dude that married his daughter

hope every one in the prison hes in fucks him in his white ass

>black his ass boi's

kek

I agree, they seemed sound, that ACAB christian dude was a bit of a dick, but this dirty twat has fucked it of all of them, I saw that Flem bloke on another gun show, he was cool, but had an odd beard.

>(512)9491872
called that number started playing shadalay
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

none of them were at lest bad people
just will

I think I know what you are trying to say. It must be horrible for them, putting all that work in, all that time, being on TV and then having it all fucked by a sick bastard that fucks kids. Will's daughter was obviously fucked up for some reason, now, we all know why. Poor bitch.

Rare never before seen masha babko and cat goddess threesome? Best I can offer is $5.

cat goddess is too old and fake.

$4

I keep thinking back to one of the few episodes I watched where he's making a foldup camping gun and talks about how his daughter was attacked by feral dogs while and he's almost in tears.
Turns out the real predator after his daughter was him

He was probably aroused thinking of the dogs with her.

hello przÄ…dlak

overpopulation

man people seriously hate you, quad zeros and nobody checked you

you should kys

The liberal distruction of the Judao Christian values system, that we have lived with for the past 5K years. Freelove, single moms ( getting paid to sit on their ass and make more babies), teens dressing like whores and proud of it. Was not life simper when we chose who our daughters married and at 14.

looser! he is rich he can go in a pedoland , no nooo he fuck in usa and got for 17 and half touching 400 years. what a loser. and he "victims" 12-13 and 13-14 lol

lmfao nice trips
>fuck your quads

kekd

Typical gun-fag, they can't get a woman unless they put a gun to their head

the game

There have been a few documentaries where child stars come out and say that they were raped or molested at hollywood parties by directors, actors, etc.

It's all real.

name of documentary?

don't cut yourself on all that edge. attention whore.

I think it was like a 60 minutes with Corey Feldman or something.

Elijah wood has come out about it too.

can't find it.. but will, thanks