Do you think long hair on men will ever become accepted in society?

Do you think long hair on men will ever become accepted in society?

It was like 20-25 years ago but then guys started wearing it dirty again like OP.

Are you seriously asking that when we now live in a world overrun by cry baby, hypersensitive, faggot traps? Long hair on men is kind of at the bottom of the list don't you agree?

Dave Grohl's hair is perfect.

Yeah if you want to look like an unemployable greaseball. That's a completely unacceptable hair style for real men who aren't musicians.

What if it is clean and tied back?

He got notifications for his failed payment in a bar

This thread brought to you courtesy of 1972.

LOL

if you dont employ ppl because they have long hair, youre as backwards as africa.

Not all long hair, just the dirty unkempt long hair like OP pic.

Oh they can be employed, as minimum wage cooks or house painters or cashiers or some other shit job.

I've worked a lot of jobs in a lot of different fields, and my long hair and long beard never held me back.

Businesses are very bottom line: if you're good at what you do, people will hire you.

>complains about people having "backwards" attitudes
>is racist

What "fields?" There are fields where your appearance doesn't matter much and some where it matters a great deal. You don't want your high-priced trial lawyer looking like Dave Grohl.

So long as your hair is clean and stylish it's usually fine.

It's not fashion that makes a man, but the man that makes the fashion.

I live in Ireland and I seen two long haired men in suits as security, a man who works in an office wearing a suit with his hair tied back.

One of the teachers in my old school had long hair.

Long hair has been accepted in society since like the 60s you window licking chipdick

That's all fine it sounds like.

Compare pic to OP and maybe people will see what I mean. You have to wear it correctly and make sure it's fucking washed.

>county = race

try harder next time

I don't know, and I don't care. I'm a guy and I have hair down to my ass. I don't give a flying fuck what people think nor do I give a shit if I am accepted in society. :)

Do you have a job? If so, what job is it?

Just curious tbh

I have long hair.
I'm athletic.
My buddy Francis has long hair.
He's overweight and greasy.

We both work in the AAA game industry.

Its more about the man, if you maintain it properly you can get away with a lot.

"long hair" is too broad of a term

I didn't know AAA made games.

Did you design the 'Least Efficient Towing Route' simulator?

Or 'I know a Buddy With A Shop Nearby III'?

'Bottom Out 2: Electric Boogaloo'

Hey don't mock me. I did facial animations for the latest Mass Effect.

and my dad works for nintendo

I have long hair out of apathy. I hate getting it cut, so i just don't do anything with it. Rinse it under the shower every morning, and wash it with shampoo every few weeks to a few months. It doesn't smell, and looks quite healthy.

I've never had anyone have a problem with me other than the occasional joking or sarcastic comment on it.

With all the the bullshit in the world, I don't think anyone really gives a fuck anymore.

Show us a pic of your hair

bump

This guy gets it about maintaining it properly, but the game and computer industries have almost no standards of appearance. They're an exception.

So I guess if you're an overweight neckbeard with greasy long hair you should consider a job in the gaming industry or else get stuck working at the local supermarket.

Well, about a billion people around the world worship a long haired guy as their savior...so I say yes.

bump

Yes, once they stop using shampoo and conditioner like proper longhairs do, brush with bone, wood or boar bristle to distribute the natural scalp oils, and thus get proper manes, then it will be acceptable. Thin, greasy hair that is addicted to daily shampooing for maintenance will probably never be accepted. I hope not!

You can trade away the occasional shampoo with a boar bristle brush, just brush from root to tip, starting at the nape, and distribute and brush away any extra sebum.