Tfw no gf

>tfw no gf

When was your last relationship and when was the last time you got laid, user?

>last relationship
About a month ago
>getting laid
Never

Seems like you need to become a submissive bottom twink. I can show you the ropes if you need.

3 years ago. Was good. Lasted 3 and a half years. About A year and a half ago for the laid part. Just haven't been interested in girls much. Trying to follow my dreams and buy shit i always wanted.

Traps are my fetish but im not a twink, im too bulky to look feminine

That's good. I was in a 1 year relationship ended 4 months back and its amazing how much money you safe while being alone. It has its merits.

Gonna move to a new appartment this week and thinking about getting my driver's license.. Both couldn't be as easily done in a relationship.

YOU DONT NEED A GF read about MGTOW i had over 20+ women in my life and it is not worth aol the bullshit

fucking normies, i've never had a relationship
get out of this board

>tfw no gf but numerous close female friends who are really chill but too much of a beta to make any moves even though it is very obvious a couple of them are attracted to you and have to go through the whole awkward "haha no we aren't dating" schtick every time someone you know asks if you and her are together.

Good luck with the licence bro. Yeah getting your own place and having money to throw around for vidya and booze is great.

Fucking casul, i had -1 relationships!

fucking normie,,,

I was in a 6 year relationship. Litterally thought she was the one. She left me for not growing up... But yea, when you work for yourself, its fucking awesome.