What's the deal with Japanese people? Every Japanese person I've ever met was extremely polite, gentle...

What's the deal with Japanese people? Every Japanese person I've ever met was extremely polite, gentle, and kind--the nicest people you could imagine, but during WW2, they commited one of the largest and most brutal genocides in human history. It seems like a dichotomy in their thinking. Is there something I'm missing here.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musha_incident
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/霧社事件
namu.wiki/w/보도연맹 학살사건
munhwa.com/news/view.html?no=2005032501030727302002
megalodon.jp/2013-0503-1743-31/news.hankooki.com/lpage/world/201305/h2013050313212422450.htm
video.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2010/07/02/2010070200911.html
youtube.com/watch?v=c60yzyPAqig
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes
you are missing their conformity pressure in the face of war

We pacified them into submission

the japanese
even if he doesnt like you
he will not show it to you
many asians are like that

Japanese culture makes a huge distinction between your public persona and your private persona, even if they hate your guts they'll continue being polite to you

it's partly why Japanese culture is weird and full of so much bullshit, people are unable to be real or honest with each about their true feelings

I don't think killing guerrillas is genocide

this is the biggest reason

once you get to know them you can tell who's a huge racist immediately

>once you get to know them you can tell who's a huge racist immediately
what are the signs?

you just have to develop the sense on your own

they have a weird culture that revolves around war and obsessions. ie jap blacksmiths obsessed over swords, etc.

island autism and history of warfare makes for a brutal country.

Why did i expect an USA flag for OP
Congrats on reading like a whole page of wikipedia
now fuck off

>picture
Read this, stupid.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musha_incident

op did not imply otherwise

america gave them freedom and made them polite and gentle

you are retarded

Centuries of both inbreeding and infighting will do that to a nation

yeah, and sweden used to be very much into eugenics, forcing sterilization on natives (samis) and discriminating against Finns. Look at them now.

Musha incident
>heads
Taiwanese and Japanese
>criminal
Taiwanese

I said about "picture". You didn't read it?

よく平気でこんな嘘つけるな

oh boy here we go

Use English you retarded cunt

how so? I'm only pointing how that they went from racist to famously tolerant in not that many decades,

i am just throwing back at something you told me

>guerillas

Yep babies and pregnant women sure are guerrillas!

>implying

>imprying

よく平気でこんな嘘つけるな

IMPLOSION

U FGT!

Zhang Xu, your Commie China killed 75 million own Chinese citizens, as well as 1 million Uighurs and Tibetans

>(you)

おまえ自身が張ったwikiに日本人警察が協力部族に教唆して投降した反乱部族の首を刈らせたものと日本語版の記事にすら書かれてるのにこんな簡素な文章も読み取れないってちょっと知能に問題があるんじゃないのか

The picture is the Musha incident.

Criminal is Taiwanese.
The heads are Taiwanese ones only, maybe. They were in the Japanese side.

>you chinks committed most crimes in Japan

Japan BTFO'D

どこのページ?

おれ自身が貼ったwikiの日本語版
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/霧社事件

>However, on April 25, 1931, indigenous groups working with the Japanese authorities attacked the village, beheading all remaining males over the age of 15. This came to be known as the "Second Musha Incident".

>1931年4月25日、蜂起に与した後に投降した霧社セデック族生存者をタウツア社(タウツア社は反乱側と対立しており、味方蕃として日本に協力した。)が襲撃し、216人が殺され、生存者は298人となった[14]。襲撃側のタウツア社の死者は1名であった。これを第二霧社事件という[15]。霧社事件の後始末で警察が味方蕃から銃器を回収する寸前の出来事であったが、当時の警察官から、警察がタウツア社に襲撃を唆したとの証言がなされている。タウツア社への処罰はなされず、逆に蜂起部族の土地を与えられることとなった[16]。

me?
must have been another Chile

hahaha, how much did you earn by shitposting today?

irl japs love sugarcourt thing japs never show their honest feeling in front of you

sugarcoat*
but you never be true friends with japs

wtf? honestly I hate you guys except ilbe users and sexy agashi!

いいすれだ。ネトウヨブサヨはもっと争え。

BUMP

>never show their honest feeling
B but I can't be no match for you Korean san.
You always hide your feeling guilty for the worst massacre 보도연맹 사건 over 1,000,000 killed which you went down in history.
In where South Korean government killed countless number of SKoreans who lived in south side of SK.
I am always wondering why you are so chill.
In Japan, there are lots of Koreans n ex-Koreans whose grandpa n ma were killed by South Korean.

namu.wiki/w/보도연맹 학살사건

キチガイウヨのせいでますます日本人が軽蔑されていく

Master! I summoned kimuchi.
Is he an another VANKer?

VANK is a group established by 朴起台 in 1999 to bash Japan on the internet and supported by South Korean government and their society.
The number of memebers of VANK is about 100,000 as at 9/2012.
70,000 in South Korea
30,000 oversea
And now 120,000 said VANK

VANK's policy "Discount Japan" was decided at 25/3/2005.
The leader of VANK 朴起台 said "We make Japan isolated from the world, fanning the flame of emotions of People of every Asian nations and the US"
An South Korea major press's article related
munhwa.com/news/view.html?no=2005032501030727302002

VANK's mission : Bullying Japan
To see this article, you need to stop depicting this web page, before redirecting an another url.
megalodon.jp/2013-0503-1743-31/news.hankooki.com/lpage/world/201305/h2013050313212422450.htm

The Cyber Attack by VANK
An South Korean major press 朝鮮日報's article related
video.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2010/07/02/2010070200911.html

VANK make Korean kids do cyber attacks
youtube.com/watch?v=c60yzyPAqig

ひろゆきさん日本の携帯からの書き込みを規制してもらえませんか? 本当にこんなキチガイ放っておいてもいいんですか?

kek someone post the edgy pic with the guy saying he's the nicest guy you'll know but he's a twisted psycho in secret

>but during WW2, they commited one of the largest and most brutal genocides in human history. It seems like a dichotomy in their thinking
>dichotomy
nah, more simply: chinese are not peoples...