What does Sup Forums think of Jackass? Almost everyone I knew talked about it 10+ years ago...

What does Sup Forums think of Jackass? Almost everyone I knew talked about it 10+ years ago. I'm watching it for the first time right now though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X3fQgP7bv2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tom Green rip-offs

you hung out with moronic chads.

Still the funniest shit ever on tv. I remember trying to do some of the stupid shit they did myself with some friends we had some great laughs.

Also check out Wildboyz. It's even better.

shud b laff

Nah, everyone talked about it.

It's pretty juvenile but it does mark a kind of cultural shift that happened in the early 2000s towards reality entertainment. Jackass was the precursor to the internet fail videos that are so ubiquitous now.

You missed the cultural zeitgeist of it, part of the appeal is being a part of the youth culture in the late 90s and early oughts, the stunts and comedy are a means to an end. Watching it now is nostalgia and living a vicarious fraternity.

Tom Green needs to stop taking credit for shit.

We will do anything for attention: The Show

No only moronic chads.

Everyone means everyone, did you even have use of reason back then? Even my grandmother knows what jackass is, and she doesn't know a word in English.

Wait it was a tv show? I thought it was a movie.

t. moronic chad who has a grandmother who doesn't speak english

>watching Jackass late at night on MTV after mom fell asleep

Only 90s kids will understand this feel

Bam is a bitch

You're a fucking retard that didn't even have use of reason when Jackass was airing.

It was shit and I hated it

t. moronic mad chad

I always looked at them as social experimenters

Everyone was talking about this show, even people that hated it, politicians and kids were paying the same attention to the show every week, I'm sorry that you didn't get to live that but making cheap underage history revisionism changes nothing.
But keep thinking that you're good at le intentional fallacy game.

Levi? is that you?

It was great

I can still watch seasons 2, 3 and the first movie. I've seen season 1 far too much, the 2nd and 3rd movies weren't so good.
Have you seen CKY Landspeed, CKY2K, CKY 3 and CKY 4 the Latest and Greatest?

lol. my mom fell asleep while her and my brothers were watchin tv and i changed it to jackass. she woke up right as they were tossing racquetballs at eachothers balls to see who could last the longest. she sent us straight to bed.

I don't know about you, but I feel like partying

youtube.com/watch?v=X3fQgP7bv2E

Did Bam Margera break down crying in the first or second one when they threw a rubber snake at him
I've never seen someone so willing to fuck with others but unable to handle the bantz in return

Why were Steve-O and Pontius so gay? They even had a spinoff show just so they could get more naked all of the time.
Best stunts were things like Urban Kayaking

t. moronic mad chad summerlad

t. millennial

Is this the extent of your arguing abilities?
A chad is wrecking your shit.

2nd. And fears are real. You can't get Johnny with his phobia because he doesn't have any, he laughs when he gets hurt. I don't understand fear of all snakes, just those giant mean ones, but that break down response is involuntary

t. moronic mad chad and his summerlad mad cause someone said his favorite show was bad

It ain't gay if the balls don't touch

Does anyone else wonder where did the homoerotic theme come to the show, eventough they all were straight? Was it a joke or something?

Are you even following the discussion that you started? You said that nobody talked about this show except for "moronic chads" which is objectively false, and now when proven wrong you backpedal to the quality of the show? It was obviously shit, it was aired on MTV, but EVERYONE talked about it.

This sums it up well. My brother brought home a vhs with season 1 that he recorded off tv one Christmas, it was amazing.

They were the best years of my life.

It was amazing back in the day and good for a nostalgia watch every now and then. The use of music, shots and overall creativity is top notch.

IM GONNA BUILD HIM A SKATEPARK

All these young bucks who don't know what it was like growing up watching jackass. I feel bad for y'all. Jackass was a cultural phenom that would set the stage for the stunt and fail videos that are so popular on youtube today

Jackass walked the very fine line between crude and funny better than any show before or since. And if you're a youngin who didn't experience it you might not get it.

t. moronic chad

Only 90s kids will get this post and .gif lol

t. Underaged tryhard fa/tv/irgin

It was a time where people viewed homosexuality more light-heartedly

Dirty Sanchez better

t. projecting moronic mad chad

See how this guy
said exactly what you said without being a faggot about it? You really need to broaden your horizons if you think you're hot shit because you were around to experience Jackass.

/thread

BTFO

t. Underaged tryhard fa/tv/irgin that can't realize he got BTFO and thinks he can reply his way out of that

t. moronic chad

poor 00's baby just doesn't get it, sorry buddy that Filthy Fred guy just can't compete with the original.

Guy, I think it's time to hang it up.

(You)

Original what? Jackass is tantamount to slapstick comedy, the kicker is that most of the time it was real. Slapstick has been around for literally millenia, I'm about as interested in youtube videos of people falling down as you are but again, you nor I experienced anything worthwhile

>tfw filthy frank and his fag crew apparently met steve-o at vidcon and they might do stuff together

might be cool

the actual Jackass tv show was pretty shit.
the films are amazing though.

the tv show had skits like "a man walks into a convenience store without pants on" that are just fucking boring.

the films have stuff like "Johnny Knoxville risks his life by blindfolding himself infront of a giant Yak that charges at him".

>the tv show had skits like "a man walks into a convenience store without pants on" that are just fucking boring.

Sure but every segmented comedy show has stuff like that. I mean just try watching Chappelle's show, trust me, half of the sketches are garbage and the other half is the blackest of gold.

I recently watched all of Wildboyz and the first three seasons of that are far better than Jackass episodes.

Can't argue with that.

Jackass was great. If you don't like it you're a boring faggot tee bee aytch

t. moronic chad

T r y h a r d

It is so clear that you didn't have friends growing up, that was a huge part of enjoying the show. Watching it with friends, I would be triggered to if I were you

One of the best shows of all time

Ryan Dunn and Johnny Knoxville were the GOATs

STOP

FUCKING

REPLYING

t. moronic mad chads and summerlads

1- Knoxville
2- Pontius
3- Steve-O
4- Dunn
POWER GAP
5- Bam
6- Wee-Man
7- England
8- Preston
9- Ehren

tv is the easiest board to troll.

Super comfy show, I loved the camaraderie.

Back around 2000 they'd play like four or five episodes a night on UK MTV and me and my buddies would just watch them over and over again to the point where we could quote even the most insignificant parts.

The show was mega-dumb but that was the appeal.

>Knoxville top and not 3rd/4th at best
>Bam above anyone
This is pretty much just a list of who gets the most screen time

Pathetic.
You were flooding, not trolling, you didn't get a reaction from anyone.

Knoxville does all the insane stuff and is funny as fuck. You're retarded if you don't think he's number 1

Bam is a complete dick but at least he does stunts.

Pontius and Steve o are annoying, Dunn deserves second

This

>being in the same room as a snake
>""""""""""stunts""""""""""

OK bam I know how scary that was for you just go back to crying about your dead friend now.

actually, if you had freinds, you would have been doing dumb shit like they did when you were 12, not watching 30 year olds do it on mtv.

>my Friends were literal retards

That nice user.

but you have ti be mirinic to find shit like that funny. even when me and my buddies did it whe didn't think it was funny, just fun.

when I was 12 jackass didn't exist yet. so we jumped off the garage onti the trampoline into the pool. or threw rotten pairs at our friends as they rode dirtbikes. for fucks sake lawndarts were still legal.

now kids think watching a tv show is bad ass. watch out, mom is going to freak!

This
What a fucking crybaby he was. Pribably still am if he's even relevant anymore

>you will never again finger your teen gf while watching jackass
>you will never walk home later while sniffing them fingers

>how many retards can we trick into killing themselves?

Bam was a true bitch

I always really wanted to hate it but it was actually pretty funny

I never liked it.

Majority of things they do are just plainly disgusting and/or stupid.

My best friend Ryan Dunn died in a car accident FOUR years ago. He's dead and gone. Iceland's his favorite place, I'm gonna build him a skatepark. You don't have to be a musician to be an Earth Rocker, Andrew Schwamberg is an Earth Rocker. My other best friend Brandon Novak is on heroin again. He's back in rehab for his sixteenth time. Good luck with that one.

Sick of the bullshit, sick of all the shit. I don't go out anymore, 'cause I hate every motherfucker I don't care what they're up to. FOUR years I wasted, sipping on drinks at the bar; chit-chattin' with fucking nobodies. Now I stay at home, like a fucking hermit. I'm not gonna any shit from anybody.

I know what's going on; I got set up, I got jumped. Thank god Nicky wasn't to watch get my fucking ass get kicked. She would've wound up with a black eye and would've probably went went to jail. She has a big mouth.

I live for this shit; I love it. Bring it the fuck on.

Payback's a bitch motherfuc-

>"chad"
Stay cucked r9k faggola

>darts aren't legal in cuckmerica

t. moronic chad

Stay mad underaged cuck

Dunn deserved it.

I think we can all agree that Bam and the guy whose specialty was taking shits were the worst part of Jackass.
>Instead of doing a funny or cool stunts one takes a shit and the other is a shit

i can't really hate on bam cuz his uncle is don vito, he was true dialogue kino

>Vincent Roy Margera (July 3, 1956 – November 15, 2015), more commonly known as Don Vito, was an American reality television personality and registered sex offender.

lol

t. moronic chad

>the right to defend yourself with the greatest invention in all of human history is illegal in islamia

>it's a fat fuck doesn't realize that most european countries have less muslims than trumpistan episode

He's now in the great abacus in the sky