Be me

>be me
>have gf for about 6 months but we're super tight cause we've been friends for 4 years
>escapedfriendzone.exe
>shes super comfortable with me
>offers to eat my ass
>ok..?
>she proceeds to go down past the hair on my bosom and straight to the hole
>holy shit this feels fucking great
>she does it for about 20 minutes
>my anus feels very pleased and I consider why faggots get fucked in the ass
>I guess it makes sense
>whoa.jpg
>had to assert my heterosexuality on girlfriend to remind myself I am a straight male

does that make me gay Sup Forums? that was such a faggot thing to think. I'd only settle for the ass eating.

>Has girlfriend
>Is posting on Sup Forums

Pick one then go get a fucking job you fat fucking faggot

Yep, totally makes you gay.

Idk man. I think homosexuality and and likeing things in your ass are different.
Square is rectangle but rectangle isn't square ya know?

It was the mailman

Mailman did it.

>Both had a glass of water (victims was spilled)
>Mailman holding glass in left hand
>victim stabbed on his right side (stabbed by someone left-handed).

Geta load of lonely over here

i could counter that by saying daughter

>we don't know which hand is her dominant
>there were signs of struggle away from the table where they (mailman and pops) were sitting/standing
>daughter appears to be crying but in the close up seems nonchalant about the whole thing...

the spic did it

I'm guessing the daughter.

Why him?

If Shaggy and Scooby would stop smoking weed, they could help us to solve this.

But just look where vase is and where that TV and glass is. Signs of fight is all around the room, rather than one simple stabbing. I'd say if mailman did it there wouldn't be such a mess.
Why the fuck mailman holding a glass anyway

He was drinking water with the old man

It aint gay till you have a dick in your ass

It's also a kitchen knife so it'd be weird if the mailman was already inside. He could of gotten the glass of water afterwards, no?

shut up and tell us who did it!

unless he stumbled around a bit before collapsing to the ground

>fucks girl in ass
>enjoys it
>realizes why gays enjoying fucking someone's ass
Yes, if you do anything a gay man might do, you are gay

the three objects have fingerprints on them so just check them and it was the daughter anyway

Don't keep us in suspense OP

We can rule out the creditor
>He wouldn't have killed the guy and left wallet
>at least wouldn't have left it with money still in it

Ah man you ruined the game! Way to spoil bro

Legit never thought of the square rectangle thing, nice job man

>just check the prints

bitch do you even know how flawed and outdated print checking is?plus what if it was the daught? she fucking LIVES THERE her prints would be on everything anyways

Someone made up this whole room, the curtains cover shit, couches are not facing the tv and one couch stands in front of the fireplace and other stuff is gobbled in the corner

then again it would be too obvious for a creditor to steal the money so maybe he just stole some money distracting from himself

fuck nevermind the daughter thing forgot it states he "lived alone" still fingerprinting is a bad practice

>things we don´t know
>i´ll imagine the struggle as i want
>body language of people in shock

Brutal arguments user, you should work as dog police or something

The brownest one always does it.

creditors fingerprints

daughter

it was the daughter

>it could be the creditor, but there was no money stolen, and the knife is in the left side (implying left handed killer) and the creditor is right handed
>it could be the mailman, be he has an objective reason but would have little chance to develope a motive for killing, as well as little chance to invade the personal space of a man enough to fight (the tipped water, and broken vase and tv signal a fight) and get a knife from the kitchen

>daughter is left handed, family members develop more motives for killing than anyone else, wouldnt need to *steal* the money as she could claim it in the end as personal effects, and would easily have enough access to get the knife, then fight/stab the old man

you forgot the fact that finger prints are a completely unreliable source of evidence

>let me guess you think polygraphs are good evidence too

Seems legit.

The daughter.
The Creditor would have just taken the TV.
The Mailman wouldn't use a kitchen knife

Daughter tried to frame the creditor by emptying the wallet, the mailman probably discovered the body when delivering the mail.

So we can agree on the daughter?

of all the people in the thread this first guy was definitely right. the mailman would never have gotten a glass of water post murder, so it had to happen before, and only the murderer and victim would have been there before obviously.

essentially yes, though i left a couple things out by mistake

> but* he has an objective reason *to be there (delivering mail)*

>daught has only subjective reason to be there, for visits etc.
>daughter is definitely not "nursing" old man as he lives alone and there is no nursing equipment

given that this image is a thought experiment we can assume if a detail is missing then it is irrelevant or factually untrue, thus no equipment in livingroom = he has no medical needs to be attended to (for those who would argue his stuff would be in his room)

just check the knife for sweat or something it doesn't matter. a human leaves more than a fingerprint on an object he touches.

Are you attracted to males?

> Yes:
You're a fag.
> No:
You're not a fag.

/thread

that.....is actually a compelling argument

then lead with that, not fingerprints, the user (whether you or otherwise) argued fingerprints, so i stated how fingerprints are useless

>the mailman would never have gotten a glass of water post murder

why not? maybe he was being questioned by the detective, got a dry throat, asked for a glass of water, knocked it over in his nervous state, and then got another.

It was obviously the coloured man. Fits the profile.

The spilled glass is on the edge of the table away from the seating. Suggesting the victim placed it down there to greet someone and wasn't sitting down to chat with the Mailman

just because fingerprints aren't 100% accurate all the time doesn't mean they are useless and not considered in forensics as a further proof

staring at this picture makes me really angry
the room is all fucked up
the so called clues are worthless.

If this was a test for 6yo the creditor was most likely the killer. He wanted his money back, the broken vase implies a fight, the portmanteau symbols it was about the money (but the old man didn't had much) so the creditor made him pay with his life. The creditor had no other reason to visit the old man besides money issues

What we think we like and actually like are two different things. Kissing my neck feels better than receiving a blowjob. Would have thought bj would be best but fuck man, the feeling i get when my neck is kissed.

You liked the feeling of a rimjob. Thats all it is. If it was a man licking and made you harder at the fact it was a man doing the licking, then you are gay.

>has girlfriend
>is posting on Sup Forums
>get a job.

you pick one, faggot.

This

And if it was the creditor did it, the tv would be gone as well as the money in the wallet, but the tv was placed to look as though it was gonna be taken but wasnt. And the wallet left as if to look like it was taken.

And why the fuck is the mailman a suspect anyway? why was he in the house? hes holding the water to look inconspicuous. A creditor would just beat his ass. And there wouldnt be that much of a struggle. One punch and hed be floored, no need of a knife.

oh snap. The daughter. Look at the three profile photos. Creditor and mail man both have same expressions in the scene as they do in profile, but daughter is crying in scene but blank in front profile. She was pretending to cry.

It it feels good, who gives a fuck what other people think.

Also, what's it like to jizz on a face that once told you "Let's just be friends?" Seriously, would love to hear how you escaped the friendzone. Greentext preferred.