Hey Sup Forums!

Hey Sup Forums!

My girlfriend has been out of the country for a few weeks and just got back. I'm seeing her tonight.

We're pretty kinky and we're both switches. I know she's going to want to be dominated, but since I haven't done it in a while I'm a bit rusty. I would love to hear if you all have some creative ideas for how I can dominate her.

Or are there just any kinky things that we should try in general?

Shit in her vagina

sharpie in pooper

Got any ropes / chains?

Get her to rim you and fart in her face. My sub loves this.

Might actually do this tonight. I've fingered her ass before, but I really need to get some buttplugs and start stretching her out. We haven't had anal sex yet.

All I'll have with me is duct tape and a belt. The way her bed is built makes it hard to tie her spread eagled, so I'll need to try some other positions.

Last time she dominated me, she had me spread on my bed and tied with her panties in my mouth and duct taped shut. She teased and denied me for an extremely long time, and ripped the tape off my face right as she let me cum. I'd like to get back at her for this.

I'd actually really love to get her to rim me, but I'm not super comfortable with that yet. I need to rim her first.

Make her suck your cock first and cum on the floor or some object. Then tell her she needs to be a good girl and lick it all clean before she can have more of your cock.

Good idea. I've came on her feet and made her suck her toes clean before. Only problem is, she makes me cum so hard that I'm usually out of stamina by the time I shoot my load.

are you more into physical or psychical domination? For warm up you could also tell her that she needs to masturbate in front of you and needs to cum at least once before she can have your dick or you get into any other action with her.

I like a good mix of both. And I ALWAYS make her masturbate in front of me and cum before I give her my dick.

I usually do some forced bi play and talk about one of her close female friends and get her to describe how she'd please her friend and what she finds attractive about her friend while she masturbates.

You sound like the vanilla cuck (let's call him teeg) my ex is dating now, which is the main reason she's talking to me still. When I was with my ex... Let's call her Bailey. I dominated the shit out of her. While fucking her, I'd choke her, pull her hair, slap her around, smack her ass, and spit on her. That was some of the milder stuff. Think of orgasm denial. If she gets close to cuming, decide for yourself when she can. If she doesn't listen, throat her. Then go again. Give her a task while you fuck her and make her do it. Slow it down or stop if she loses focus. If she likes to be degraded and can squirt, make her squirt and reward her for it with affection, but make her clean it off. Then make her squirt again. There's literally a million things you can do to dominate her. You need training and practice...

Forced Orgasms are fun.
> Use a belt or a tie to bound her hands
> Use a vibrator on her clit and massage her G-Spot
> After she cums, keep going
> She should cum again in about two minutes
> Watch her legs shake and her eyes roll back in her head
> ???????????
> Profit

This as well

She looks great. Whats the color of her hair? Are you going to pick her up? Would it make you/her hot to have some action started already while still being in public? You could force her to start masturbating while still being in the car.

I already do everything you described actually. She really likes the tease and denial, spitting, and slapping (sometimes until she cries). I also do a ton of breath play with her. She usually gets closer to cumming when she's being choked.

She calls me Daddy or Sir depending on the mood - but it makes her wetter to call me Daddy.

Funny that you should say "cuck". We're switches, and whenever she dominated me she incorporates a lot of cuckold humiliation. She hasn't actually cucked me yet (aside from her talking to some guys online a couple of times) - but yeah, I guess you could say I'm a submissive cuck.

But, I also have a dominant side I can bring out.

This is one of my favorite things to do to her.

Dirty blondish brown hair
And nah, I'm not picking her up. I'm going out to dinner with her family then going to her house. She loves public play though

Bump

Did you ever go beyond her limits? If yes, what was it? What do you think her limits are?

We've both sort of discussed our limits and so far our only limits are scat, blood (and other extreme things along those lines) + anal (for now, neither of us are ready for anything of substancial size to penetrate us).

We're pretty open to most anything, and she'd like to figure out her limits. I would too.

As much as she likes public sex, it also really humiliates her. Closest thing to going beyond her limits was probably pressing her naked body against a window while fucking her.

Any ideas on how I can test and push her limits?

have her finger her ass while she masturbates or make her stuff sth. into it first. Force her to cum while she feels that sth. fills up her ass. When going to her house you could make her suck you right after you've left the house, cum on her face and have her do a cum walk home.

Great ideas!

slap the shit out of her

Already do it.

does it make her hot if you expose her on the net?

We've talked about it, but she's not 100% okay with it. She's fine with a few things here and there, but not total exposure - but she's warming up to it.

Why? What is something that you would like to see?

Just punch her a few times and call her "salamander"

Aight

so she seems to have a limit with that. you could use that to humiliate her, tell her that your taking pics and videos that you are posting on the net (well you don't need to actually do post, just tell her), having thousands of people seeing her humiliated and jacking off to her. Make her feel she has no control about it.

Ah, good idea. I did a little bit of this once, but I'll elaborate on it a bit tonight.

post some more pics of her and Sup Forums will cocktribute and cumtribute them. Then you could later decide to use these cock/cumtributes and show them to her if you feel it will make her even hotter

Any ideas for really humiliating verbal humiliation and degradation I can dish out to her?

Anymore thoughts?

Tie her up in thick diapers so she is helpless. Stick 2-3 peeled bannanas in her ass filling her up. She has to hold it for atleast 15 min before using her diapers, if she lets it out early leave her like that for a few hours and tell her if she wants to get a diaper after that suck your dick real good

Creative!