India is a shithol-

>India is a shithol-

ugly skyline
looks like vancouver a bit

imagine the stench of 1.5 billion unwashed curry people

When I was in high school, I had several pakis and indian girls who had crushes on me

How do I make them interested again?

Actually looks kind of nice
But are people really dumb enough to assume that a country of a billion people can be entirely a shithole everywhere

be killing yourself, leaf

I'm sure they'll love that

head to your local high school

>ywn literally smell an indian neets spicy meme shitposts from a mile away

Ah yes, Haji Ali/Nariman point, my old stomping grounds

>mumbai
Only the 5th most polluted city on earth, pretty tidy by Indian standards

-le

Took this pic in Delhi at Main Bazaar. Can confirm it's a dump. Had fun though.

that architecture is distinctive of a shithole

I want to like India but what's preventing me to like India is their population. India should reduce its population by 3.

>daytime
there is life in this place at nightime and you wont get it from a single picture

just 3?

How did you like India? Pic related was from a trip I did to Jammu/Kashmir about 4 years ago, had the time of my life tbqh

In 20-30 years when India has developed properly it will UNIRONICALLY be one of the best places to live if you have lots of money

I like India its cool, be glad you don't live in pakistan man those people walk around with the shit literally between their ass cheeks

mumbai is a shithole, you literally cannot breathe the air if you don't want to destroy your lungs

what the fuck on the shore?

filthy beasts

t. butthurt bulge from the other thread.

-e

filthy beasts

so many white servants

was that one guy squirting out of his ass?

fucking hell

>paharganj
vomiting_anime_girl.png

>Those four-legged concrete structures are known as tetrapods. They were first developed in 1950 by France Laboratoire Dauphinois d’Hydralique. They were imported to the city from Australia in 1958. There are approximately 6,500 tetrapods present at the Marine Drive each weighing about 2 tons. Tetrapods are used as protection units in case of high energy waves that hit the sea shore. They are placed in interlocking pattern and allows the incoming water waves to pass through them rather than against it thereby reducing the displacement and energy of the waves.