Jesus Christ I thought being a budtender would be fun, but I deal with a shit load of crazys...

Jesus Christ I thought being a budtender would be fun, but I deal with a shit load of crazys....maybe because it's Detroit. Ask me questions on my snap. SC: PurpleDetroit

I wish I could have all those cool products.

What do you think about this bud I grew in the past?

Great Bud structure nice cloudy crystals. Can't smell it so I can't call it. But it looks great

Thanks! Appreciate the feedback.

Greetings from Finland.

How do you feel about various strain names they give to random shit. I go to Washington and I get the impression that the names of all their products are bullshit and they're only named to improve sales

Looks great, love the purples.

Alot of those random strains, are brand new ones that have been recently created. But yeah some people slap a name on anything.

At least it all gets me hella stoney

what's the difference in smell/taste between butane, propane, co2 extracts?

bump for interest

It's because its Detroit. I live around 6mile and telegraph. Tons of shops around here. Fucking stoner suburbanites need to stay tf out of our city.

Co2 is the cleanest in general, but the rest of those could be on par with each other if purged correctly for the proper amount of time. Taste comes down to temp dabbed and strain. Also never run machine trimming. They come out black from the oil of the machine. Always hand trim if you plan on making some tasty concentrate.

Ebin 420, onks hyvä meno ja misäpäin meet?

Best tasting is by static electricity. It should become main stream soon.

Do explain.

I had some concentrate in NorCal a few years ago that supposed used liquid nitrogen, sound waves to separate the trichromes, and electro magnets to separate from the plant material.

I can not confirm any of this as 100% true but am inclined to believe it. This oil had a consistency, look, and flavor unlike anything I've ever tried before

Ca med patient since 06

I'm a chemist at blüm Las Vegas. I use static electricity to pull product off of plant matter. It's not very hard just need screens and a way to promote static

This is super cool.
Nice

My sister might become a budtender in IL. Shes been a housemom for a few years but is well versed in thc.
Any advice for her?

Haha you really thought it would be fun interacting with stoners who have low IQs all day (the majority)? Btw I'm a medical marijuana patient.

That's not how you greentext fucking newfag

Bro I've been coming to Sup Forums since 05, stop bleeding out of your vagina and go shoot up your high school.

To be fair I have about the same amount of decently intelligent traffic. So it's not completely awful. Boss is super nice, and awesome coworker.

Also sorry about the late response I'm currently at work got

I just picked up a bunch of flower and an oil cartridge from Blüm on Decatur yesterday.

Imagine thinking your cool because you're breaking the law.
Lmao fuck off drug fags

Any other insight to the process? Is the set up and materials required something that can be done at home on a personal level.

I have worked with a handful of closed loop systems using different solvents. But now that I'm just processing my homegrow for personal use I tend to cold water extract then rosin press.

Always looking for a new tech

this post turned me gay

But it's legal user