This 7th-grade girl has been denied a chance to tryout for the boy's basketball team (the school doesn't have a girl's...

This 7th-grade girl has been denied a chance to tryout for the boy's basketball team (the school doesn't have a girl's team). Her father filed a lawsuit. Thoughts?

nj.com/union/index.ssf/2016/12/girl_sueing_school_to_join_boys_basketball_team_af.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VqOCSzXw7Zc
goal.com/en/news/13712/extra-time/2016/05/26/23937382/australia-womens-team-loses-7-0-to-under-15-mens-side
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If a boy loses his spot to a girl, he deserves it.
Let her play.

Stuff like this has happened before.
Legally the school has to let her try out or create a female alternative.

>Thoughts?

all men are rapists?

why is suing always an american's go to move?

>murrilards

coach was dumb. you let her tryout, THEN you cut her.

transphobia is the largest problem in America

This.

now he's forced to have her on his team

Shekels. Lotsa shekels

Women are good at sports. Get over it

Let her try out. Have the boys accidently grab her by the pussy in defense.

she's gonna be a victim of "locker room" talk

they should get her a female only locker then.
stop being so misogynistic america.

>boy loses spot to girl
>media comends it
>"she earned it!"

>same boy goes and makes the girls team
>averages a quad double in points, rebounds, steals and blocks
>media crucifies him
>"abusing his male privilege"

This, but you know it doesn't work like that.

Even if the girl was the absolute drizzling shits and didn't make the team on merit, the parents would bully the school with lawsuits and bad press until they were forced to cave in and let her play.

in the 17th century physical fighting was common in Britain, the Puritans thought it would be better if people sued each other instead

well what else are you going to do? you can't just walk into the principal's office and tell him how his school should be run.

why not? isn't there like a board of governors or a local councillor who can exert some pressure or something?

>ITT: a bunch of Sup Forums neckbeards circlejerking about being up in arms because they hate women

>"IF IT WERE A BOY THEY WOULD BE SHITTING THEMSELVES THIS IS AM OUTRAGE "

why the fuck do you care? Why is this news ? Fucking sage

every town has a board of education but they only meet at specific times of the school year so this would be a much quicker method of getting her on a team. besides there's no guarantees that they would agree with you, but lawyers on the other hand salivate at the opportunity to go up against a prominent organization that will get their names in the papers.

growing up the town i lived in had girls playing with boys at age 12/13

i distinctly remember a moment when i realized i was avoiding contact with the girls and from then on out copping a feel every chance possible

OMG it's the boogeyman, Sup Forums Who you gonna call?

you sound pathetic

it's a private catholic school they're lucky the girls should be grateful they have any rights at all

I'll never forget when my professor for risk management was showing us a lawsuit of a girl who wanted to play football, won, and the news showed up for her first practice. They showed her taking the handoff as part of tv coverage, and a simple tackle to the stomach and she was out. She is a quadriplegic because of that hit.

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=VqOCSzXw7Zc

Fucking pathetic """people"""

Is that the guy who was saying billions of people living in poverty is great? lmao

we don't have honor killings like you to rely on

>b-but muh b-boogeyman

my sides

we don't have sharia law courts like you do in englel

I bet you would wear that "cuck hunt" shirt unironically to your retail job

I've never heard of that before but it sounds pretty funny

The only people bothering to voice their opinion on this are people who also post on Sup Forums regularly and somehow find this to be "degredation of traditional values" or "feminism going too far" or "death of the white race" or whatever apocalyptic headline the media is feeding you this week

A 7th grade girl might actually have an unfair advantage over boys her age, most of whom won't be as developed as her. The second puberty starts to take effect though, then you get pic related.

>media is feeding you this week

is this the famous fake news I've been hearing about, this result can't be real

nah the girl's teams sucked when i was 12

If the school doesn't have a girls team then obviously she should be allowed to tryout / play for the boys. Doesn't guarantee her a spot but if she can ball she can play.

>fake

goal.com/en/news/13712/extra-time/2016/05/26/23937382/australia-womens-team-loses-7-0-to-under-15-mens-side

>its not ok to let a boy play on a girls field hockey team
>but its also not ok to not let a girl play on a boys basketball team

I hate libcucks

>inb4 pol comment

shitty JV teams beat our world cup winning womens team senpai

>believing women should be property is considered "edgy" by modern day "men"

>this result can't be real
national women's soccer teams routinely lose to male high schoolers and weekend amateur teams

who cares about american sports in general, but in football female sports are just a detriment to female talent in general, if a women player developed along side a male player, maybe they would play the same, if they trained the same etc.

but with female sports they just set the bar so low, so instead of having 1-2 good female players you have so many mediocre women playing because the talent is so scarce, and the training is no-existent compared to what boys went through

Mexican team tried to sign a female player and got FIFAd, the same happened in ITaly i think, in some small club.FIFA wants the female sports to just be dumb version of the male one, with no one caring about.

Why doesn't she doesn't say she's a man? I thought in current year you could do that?

The "WC" winning us women's team lost 8-2 to the men's U-17 team

all these threads end up going the same fucking route

You can sue as a way of getting something legally mandated. You don't get paid but you get a judge to enforce a change.

Where have you been? Sup Forums is solely a meme factory and extension of Sup Forums where neckbeards discuss hate for wimmins, libruls, niggs,etc

Can based Trump just make women subservient again? Jesus christ

beta white privileged male detected

I get why they wouldn't want a girl on a team full of boys going through puberty. But if she is good enough for a spot, let her play. Just don't bitch when she gets shit crammed in her ass like all the other boys in the locker room.

That's the responsibility of every man on earth, white beta male.

You must be new here friend, /r9k/ is the woman hating board.

>but in football female sports are just a detriment to female talent in general, if a women player developed along side a male player, maybe they would play the same, if they trained the same etc.

That wouldn't happen. If she's good enough to play on a 7th grade team and some scrub loses a spot, then fuck him. He's clearly not good enough

>pointing out that/pol/ hates women = i read tumblr and go on about privilege and whatever the fuck else youre implying

the jew genes

>pointing out that/pol/ hates women = being a newfag who thinks Sup Forums is everything you don't like

/r9k/ is the woman haters club, Sup Forums white knights women (except black women) every chance they get. Lurk moar faggot.

thats beyong humiliating

>thoughts?
Fuck I hate Americans.

Just let her try out, she wont be able to defend anybody. Cut her, Done.

>amerisues

If she can play, let her play. It's simple.

Our local golf pro has a daughter in middle school. They don't have a golf team and the high school only has a boys team. She is the third best golfer on the team, 4 years younger than the other players.

You faggots are stupid if you want a worse player just because it's a boy

Don't be an idiot

pretty much this, in my primary school we had a girl that was better than 80% of the male team
Now she plays for the Croatian womens national team

What the poltards are crying about is quotas replacing talent. That is a valid gripe. But talent should always get a chance. When it doesn't because of color or gender, then the sport suffers and is inferior. Poltards can't get to that realization. Because they are stupid

can I play on a woman's team?

How does Colin Krapernick have a roster spot on a pro team? Is he a Title 9 pick?

are you inferior? Not good enough for the boy's team?

>exert some pressure or something
like suing?

Dudes will unwittingly play more cautious when posting up against the girl. They also may try to slip in a finger or two when guarding her. That's what we used to do all the time in pre schol. Unfair for the opposing team.

its 100% real and it actually happens all the time

there is no girls basketball team at the school tho

>Sup Forums white knights women
you've never been to pol have you

>Muhh pol
Jesus shut the fuck up already, go there if you want to complain about pol. This isn't fucking pol and most of us don't go there. This is a sports board, not a whining about pol board

r9k at least contains themselves to their own shitty board. I've been here since 2005 or so and Sup Forums is the most cancerous board by far, i never saw another one spread their shitty memes and retard opinions to other boards as much as them

>You faggots are stupid if you want a worse player just because it's a boy
New here friend?

This is one of the few times liberals will ever have a mirror held up to their mind-blowing doublethink. Inevitably a male opponent will wipe the floor with her and they'll chimp out because she lost on an even and/or uneven playing field, whichever better suits their narrative at the moment.

Liberal minds are like resonance structures.

Then you haven't been here long. Before the election Sup Forums was all /r9k/ and Sup Forums memes

He's really not as bad as he looks, he's not good but it doesn't help that he relies on a bunch of trash players to pull their weight.

NFL level QBs are an extremely rare commodity

>Waaah let me whine about nigurs and jooz Sup Forums is my safe space

is QB the most important position in football

can a QB make or break a team

I didn't say that, what I said was Sup Forums is not for politics or whining about politics. Take it to

The Sup Forums infection has been here well before the election

>People need to stop whining about Sup Forums

Or, you know, Sup Forums could leave.

You could too, or we could just get along

she could try out for my ball squad

this isnt Sup Forums though and it has a negative effect on this board

Literally what is wrong with her trying out?

Boys can't train properly cos they have to be mindful of the girl. Also a headache for the coach who has to accomodate her and when he finally cuts her he will have to deal with another lawsuit/lynch mob from SJW parents

/r9k/ feelfags have been here since before Sup Forums