What the fuck are niggers like this even fleeing from?

What the fuck are niggers like this even fleeing from?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TbIc1LZqIAw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_village
theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/04/dina-nayeri-ungrateful-refugee
twitter.com/AnonBabble

other niggers

ISIS

I'm curious what their expectations are back in those countries. I imagine word gets around that once they make it to Europe there's billions waiting for them and a much happier, perfect life. After all, the traffickers are probably the main source of information for them.

That amount of people could easily just form some kind of unit and just fight back whatever is threatening them

germany
LITERALLY
caused this by inviting everyone
then they closed their borders and blame countries like shitaly Greece or turkey

a country filled with terrible people, once all those terrible people fill a new country I guess they will go somewhere else

they are not fleeing per se

they are just seeking other means of living

you don't see it or agree because you live in the high castle, no sane prince would take his plate of food and go out of his castle and offer it to the peasant

but the peasant has to see the castle every day of his existence

I don't even know why we consider these niggers as refugees. There are plenty of other places they can go in Africa to flee from whatever threat they supposedly face.

NGO-s advertised in all kinds of brown and nigger shitholes about the european life.Free slutty blondes and free money.

Doesn't change the fact that they shouldn't be classified as refugees.

niggerlover

>they're carrying briefcases

african migrants are referred to migrants before the syrian iraq civil war

shitfuck

Will it ever end?

Work

They can get free money, homes, and white pussy in Europe

how are they not refugees? islamist groups are tearing up many countries in africa

No, unless we let them die in the ocean, and send them back.
The other thing we can do is something like colonizing these countries again, where the former colonial powers return to their colonies and help improving the life together, not with money but with decent education, and technology. Corruption must be harshly punished but I think that's probably racist or something.

just like christian militants are tearing up norway since 2011

do you feel threatened? you should be, as much as these migrants

Why don't we do that then why are the leaders so incompetent they just let these people in?

The vast majority of African "refugees" are from DRC. First of all, I doubt there is much Islamic terrorism that deep in Africa. And although I do agree that DRC is probably the most violent country in Africa, they have plenty of other options that are much closer to home (see South Africa, Namibia, Kenya, Tanzania). I feel like their journey to the Mediterranean probably took more effort than it would've taken for them to just settle on a farm in Namibia, which is one of the most safe countries in Africa.

European borders are a joke.They just strenghtned the entry for people with passports.Everyone will be double checked.But you can not id shitskins and boat niggers.All can just walk in else you are a racist

There's a "lack of qualified personnel" aka people for the big companies to enslave.
No german would ever work for 0,80€ an hour but the industry is so nice to help integrating unskilled arabs and blacks by letting them work for such a great salary. It's really heart warming. Other than that, we are resposible for the holocaust and borders are just imaginary lines lmao, we're all humans :)

There's no billions waiting for them, but there's security (including food security), there are no roaming mercenaries looking for kids to kidnap, you can get freshwater by opening a tap, you can know for sure that your children will be able to eat three times tomorrow, and an average job gets you and your family enough food and clothing to get by. Misery in really poor countries is something Westerners can barely imagine. Many mothers "cook" stones to convince their children that there's something for dinner, and wait until they fall asleep to throw the rocks away.

Yet they find 5000 euros from somewhere to pay the smugglers.

Fleeing from mercenaries and a lack of food doesn't make you a refugee though. There's a specific definition set by the UN for this shit.

HIGHLY
SKILLED
LABOURERS

>all the women are gathered in one small corner in the front of the boat which also happens to be the focus of the picture, everyone else is young males
it's always the same

your not getting those that can't afford food

wow can you not

How do you tell apart niggresses from niggers? It's so damn hard.

The dread hairstyle i think?

It's not just about fleeing a necessary threat, first worlders just can't seem to fathom why would anyone move from a shitty country to a wealthier much more comfortable one the moment they're given opportunity (nevermind and invitation)

the girls have ponytails and fancy dreads

the men have normal hair

This 2bh. If you give free shit to people and have the most retarded immigration laws expect your country to be crowded by niggers

can third worlders fathom why first worlders would want criminals into a country that will soon automate all manual jobs

There isn't Islam in the Congo senpai

The darkies made sure of that

I suppose they are Somalis.
Somalia is a mess. Very dangerous country.
Makes sense to flee from it.

They are fleeing from the tyranny of black women

No, they aren't. Somalis look different. Maybe that one guy in the back is somali.

They're not fleeing from anything. They are running towards Euro gibs and are being shipped to Europe by (((NGOs))).

youtube.com/watch?v=TbIc1LZqIAw

This so much.
3rd world countries suck. 1st world countries don't.
Anyone who has the chance to leave will leave.
I know I would.

I don't know. Even if they do, they probably don't care.

I've never seen a somali, so I don't know.
I'm just speculating.
But the truth is that their countries suck, so they will leave whenever they can.

They look nothing like Somalis.

>I've never seen a somali, so I don't know.
>I'm just speculating.

The ones in OP's pic look like western africans.

>But the truth is that their countries suck, so they will leave whenever they can.
They're the very people who made them suck.

>They're the very people who made them suck.

I don't think this is an accurate explanation.
But it doesn't really matter.
Their country sucks, so they try to move to a better country to improve their lives.

Isn't the African Union troops winning against them lately?

What's your definition of winning

The UA has been there for over a decade now

full of money to invest in Europe

hello nigger
also what they see isn't the real life of Europe. Its tv and celeb life

From war and persecution you racist Drumpfkin
t. proud aucklander

based

why would you have kids if you can't feed them?

They work for that money over a long period of time. They often make the money doing jobs enroute to the place or in other places before going to the smuggler.

Also smugglers often hold them ransom if they think they can extract more money from them.

This isn't about number of kids though he never mentioned anything about that. Even if you have 1-3 kids often your income isn't enough or you live from paycheck to paycheck.

Wipe out opposition, move community to guarded villages or protected by national security forces to cut off support and starve fighters as well as providing pro national education. Then finally expelling the fighters somewhere else and give them stuff like housing, land, tax break and facilities to start producing cash crops.
All our surviving communist terrorists live a pretty good life in rural South Thailand while the Thai separatist live in Northern Malaysia after swapping insurgents.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_village
If us jungle niggers can do it I don't see why Africans couldn't just copy the methods developed by the commonwealth.

once again i ask, why would you have kids if you can't feed them?

Neither did he. Dont make kids if you are poor as fuck

which african cunt have best refugees?

They should all be turned into ashes

Normally I see no women or children at all, unless it's a cropped photo from the Guardian or something.

Those niggers have 70-80 iq.They can't plan ahead.When they get free food and an erection after that they just go muh dikk on a nearby female

I don't understand why globalists and elites want to save these people, they're all about population control so you think they'd want all these low IQ idiots to die before they breed another 20 children

>they have plenty of other options that are much closer to home (see South Africa, Namibia, Kenya, Tanzania).

Those countries already have a ton of refugees and very limited resources for refugees nearby. Being a refugee your life is on pause. So you can't really work or do anything at all when you are in a refugee camp so you can't really do much if you are a refugee in another nation inside or outside the camp since on top of that you don't have much papers with you if you do have any.

>feel like their journey to the Mediterranean probably took more effort than it would've taken for them to just settle on a farm in Namibia, which is one of the most safe countries in Africa.

Farming is jackshit useless in Namibia. All the good land is owned by whites and only really subsistence level at best for the rest of the land since lol it's a DESERT! Utterly no reason at all to go there. Also Many many many DRC refugees go to surrounding nations. the fact that you don't know this is pretty funny alongside the fact that most refugees go to surrounding nations firs then go farther out over time..

Why don't they just sink the boats?

the media senpai ...freedom of expression and speech

theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/04/dina-nayeri-ungrateful-refugee

>But what America did was a basic human obligation. It is the obligation of every person born in a safer room to open the door when someone in danger knocks. It is your duty to answer us, even if we don’t give you sugary success stories. Even if we remain a bunch of ordinary Iranians, sometimes bitter or confused. Even if the country gets overcrowded and you have to give up your luxuries, and we set up ugly little lives around the corner, marring your view. If we need a lot of help and local services, if your taxes rise and your street begins to look and feel strange and everything smells like turmeric and tamarind paste, and your favourite shop is replaced by a halal butcher, your schoolyard chatter becoming ching-chongese and phlegmy “kh”s and “gh”s, and even if, after all that, we don’t spend the rest of our days in grateful ecstasy, atoning for our need.

They're not fleeing anything, they're searching for white women. Therefore all niggers must be destroyed before they reach European soil.

> It is the obligation of every person born in a safer room to open the door when someone in danger knocks.
what the fuck is wrong with these people?

Because
- most people in poor countries are farmers or shepherds and need extra help, as they are too poor to afford tractors, pesticides or fertiliser - just like people did in the 1st world before it became 1st world
- famines aren't permanent, you can have several children to help you with the cows at one point and in a few years there is a military blockade on your region aggravated by a drought
- social prestige, in many societies you are worthless if you aren't married with children when you reach adult age

If you're a farmer and can't even grow enough to feed your kids you deserve to die

Also healthcare. but fertility rates are decreasing in the majority of Africa contrary to popular opinion.

Why do organizations like Unicef handout food for free? Why can't they incentivize the food with work like building pipe lines to funnel water to the village, grow crops, cleaning up the place etc. I'm coming off as naive but they should earn what they eat.

because charity wouldn't be needed then

>I'm coming off as naive but they should earn what they eat.

That is naive beaus it's pretty hard to grow crops with a territory Islamist organization running around killing and kidnapping people like in Northern Nigeria and the surrounding regions or Using s South Sudan the local militia turning it's attention to you.

Food relief is done when food supplies are heavily limited due to surrounding conflicts.

>Why can't they incentivize the food with work like building pipe lines to funnel water to the village, grow crops, cleaning up the place etc.

Can't really do that in conflict zones because people lives are at risk if they were to do that. Also refugee camps are a TEMPORARY solution to displacement.

this
/thread

>It is the obligation of every person born in a safer room to open the door when someone in danger knocks
I've played Left 4 Dead.

>shitaly
why so rude? ;-;

t. Survivalist pro who has macheted lions personally
Living conditions for farmers in the 4th world aren't that much different from Europe 5 generations ago.

You saying darkies shouls do something for the unlimited free food, water and medical help instead on just laying in the dirt and raping eachother?
Thats raysiss!

"What the fuck are niggers like this even fleeing from?"

Answer: Niggers

Building up a sound economy is exactly what people in developing countries want. Except the few freeloaders you will find in every place, people don't want to be dependent on gibs.

Every situation is different. Like the leafbro said, you cannot build up capital and make plans for the future in South Sudan when you're running for your life. In South Sudan, wealth is measured by the number of cows you own, and no man will give you his daughter in marriage unless you have got enough cows. Since most people are dirt poor, the only way to get enough wealth, get married and build a future is stealing cattle from a rival tribe. So cattle raiding is a major problem in the country, which in turn leaves whole families with no sustenance, which aggravates the famine. With over 50 ethnic groups in the country and three of them (dinka, nuer, shilluk) being the majority, the genocidal shitfest is ready.
Western media will tell you something like "The tragedy of South Sudanese refugees on their way to freedom" or some bullshit instead of actually presenting the topic.

Lack of welfare money.

>people want to live comfortable but they behave like niggers so nothing works

>Go to Iraq and Syria for humanitarian work
>The people are supportive of restoration efforts
>Treat volunteers with respect, knowing they gave up cushy lives to come restore utilities
>No one is really that bothered where they go if they become refugees
>The West is kind of a novelty, but preferable
>Some would rather remain in a Muslim country

>Visit Somalia
>Gangs of young men threaten to rape and kill the doctors unless they hand over all the ketamine needed to perform the hundreds of life-saving and life-improving surgeries
>Traffickers have fucking tourism pamphlets for European cities
>Sell them fucking holiday packages
>One of the doctors treats a kid's infected leg, saving his life
>The family demand we take him and the family with us back to America
>Start screaming about international law
>The traffickers teach them that Westerners have to follow rules, so all they need to do is throw away their papers and shout words they've memorised phonetically in English

fpbp; they're fleeing other mud-dwellers who have the power

>Go to Iraq and Syria for humanitarian work
>The people are supportive of restoration efforts
>Treat volunteers with respect, knowing they gave up cushy lives to come restore utilities
>No one is really that bothered where they go if they become refugees
>The West is kind of a novelty, but preferable
>Some would rather remain in a Muslim country

Complete bullshit lol.

Nah user it's just the Vice President and the President grappling for control of the nation.

shoot the fucking boats
let the monkeys drown

If that boat capsized in the middle of the ocean nothing of value would be lost.

Accurate

can you say that to the face of those teens?

yes

but german girls love them

germany needs to be nuked

why?

stop the self-hate Hans
it's not your fault

I am a Greek

A society that does not give gibs.
Also this.

Just fuck my planet up