Men in Black / 21 Jump street Crossover Confirmed

sciencefiction.com/2016/04/18/21-jump-streetmen-black-crossover-gets-title-mib-23/

Sony has unveiled from the popular demand of fans their saying in their official announcement of a new Men in Black movie revolving around a crossover with 21 jump street for sci-fi fans.

With sonys past failures and in the red now even worse now due to their one summer movie Ghostbusters failing and the upcoming multicultural spiderman destined to fail with this crossover will that be the nail in the coffin for Sony Pictures? Who will buy their properties? How do studio buy outs work or would the properties be auctioned off individually?

Other urls found in this thread:

avclub.com/article/21-jump-streetmen-black-crossover-likely-dead-240971
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This idea might be stupid enough to work.

Never saw Jump Street. What does it have to do with MIB?

This, hype as fuck tbhwyf

Jump street kinda makes fun of reboots, the sequel makes fun of sequels, this should make fun of cross-over/cinematic universes

>3 months ago
Here's the recent article.
avclub.com/article/21-jump-streetmen-black-crossover-likely-dead-240971

How has Sony not imploded yet? They're literally the laughing stock of the major Hollywood studios.

Jump Street rules and MIB sucks dick.

Its just Sony's last all-in blockbuster attempt. They are gonna go bankrupt soon. Like 1 more flop and theyre done.

this crossover is so crazy it just might work!

sausage partb should had helped them right?

>noooooooooooooooooooooooo
in best darth vader voice

>/2016/04/18/
This is fucking old news and you know it OP, make a new thread when something new actually happens

>Sony Pictures will die in your lifetime

>Its just Sony's last all-in blockbuster attempt.
Will we get a ghostbusters vs MIB? that would be pretty badass if ya think about it.

>Sony has unveiled from the popular demand of fans

Literally NOBODY asked for this.

This makes no fucking sense

Jonah Hill just said last week it wasn't going to happen

>Posted three months ago
WELL WELL

LOOKS LIKE OP IS A FUCKING FAGGOT WHO DOESNT CHECK THE DATE OR BOTHERS TO CHECK IF A STORY IS STILL VALID

I HOPE YOU DIE OP

>How has Sony not imploded yet? They're literally the laughing stock of the major Hollywood studios.

Kept afloat by insurance profits in Japan. So any profits are offset by Sony Entertainment's failures.

It's like a perpetual shit machine. It's never going to end.

It's pathetic how this board does not follow its subject matter in the least. Headlines last week were all about Hill saying it's not gonna happen. OP posts a months old story, people buy it. This board is fucked.

I knew this was confirmed months ago

>Sony has unveiled from the popular demand of fans their saying in their official announcement of a new Men in Black movie revolving around a crossover with 21 jump street for sci-fi fans.
Who the fuck wanted this? Who are these fans as I browse Sup Forums pretty religiously and never saw one thread or discussion demanding this????

>Kept afloat by insurance profits in Japan.
wtf idiot company would insure them against losses and be like hey just keep taking money from us we dont mind???? what world does this company with magical money trees exist?

>ghostbusters vs the men in black
>>alien ghosts

nice try, tom cruise

dude Sony deals with insurance in Japan

>dude Sony deals with insurance in Japan
chek'd
what does that mean? Im not the smartest person financially but who the fuck would insure something that is a known loser again and again and again? how does that work? are you saying its insured from the government?

>news from April

You sure are ahead of the curve retard and other retards on this board won't read the replies so they won't see what Jonah Hill said

Sony
has
a
branch
that
sells
insurance

Oh Lord

if you're American you probably know insurance companies like Geicko or Progressive or whatever. Sony is Progressive in Japan, they sell insurance.

wait so Sony is insuring itself? OK I understand now how its a shit feeding machine to keep itself going. But in the end its still losing money since if its insuring itself its just paying it self robbing peter to pay paul except peter and paul are the same person named sony it sounds like?

This cant go on and is not sustainable so their gonna have to sell off sony pictures if these flops keep happening to protect the rest of the company from going bankrupt it seems?

>sony

discarded

When I read "Sony" I think "Shit"

sony not even once

A lot of people one the e-mail of them spit balling it was leaked.

>A lot of people one the e-mail of them spit balling it was leaked.
Is it like how sony and Paul Feig are saying the new ghostbusters from SOny is a success because they are getting thousands of messages a day from parents whose daughters saw ghostbusters and now want to grow up to be ghostbusting scientists?

>willingly "following" shitty fucking movies and developments

Holy shit kill yourself, you pathetic pleb.

The same people who preferred the Music Video edit of Suicide Squad?

Seriously DC said that they showed Suicide Squad to a test screened audience who hated the more dramatic and longer cut of Ayer's film...

WHO IS THE TEST SCREEN AUDIENCE!??

>No Will Smith
>No Tommy Lee Jones
>A female lead
Just why

why dont we start a white house petition to get this made? Im in Germany but know that if enough people sign the petition then the US government must issue a response.

yeah user i dont get it either

like insurance isn't some magical thing that produces more money its a zero sum game

if one part of sony insures their movie and it fails the movie still failed and lost money

unless its something to do with exchange rates or taxes

Get what made? Your post made no fucking sense

This movie is being made you idiot

>Sony has unveiled from the popular demand of fans
This is propoganda

Im sorry for my English and apologize. But I do think this movie needs more attention since its being made for the fans like us as sony says??? While I never saw 21 jump street I understand it to be a buddy cop movie much like the lethal weapon franchise.

>>Sony has unveiled from the popular demand of fans
>This is propoganda
I refuse to believe Sony would ever partake in propaganda to promote their films.

but in this case the crossover seems like a great fit for both the MIB and the 21 jump street universe. These 2 types of movies seem so different it could work like the ring kid vs the tv girl movie coming out.

No it's genuine.

Me and all my friends have been wanting a Jump Street/Men in Black crossover for years.

It could be more than just a movie. It could be a huge ecosystem of figurines and spin-offs.

eh it would honestly work better with little to no Will Smith or Tommy Lee. It would be to clustered of a film then. If they had cameos or a limited appearance would work better for this. They should also go with the R rating that the last jump street movies have went with. Otherwise it doesnt work.

>Me and all my friends have been wanting a Amy Pascal has deposited 1.00 into your paypal account

im hype to go see this trainwreck, whats weird is I think their purposefully making it like a trainwreck from this crossover that will be fun to watch.

>paying to see this
>hating when they make a sequel due to the box office hit it gets

I think the only reason Sony execs wanted this movie made was to see if Tatum and Smith could hold back their inevitable lust for each other