Is he just doing performance art, now?

Is he just doing performance art, now?
Seriously, the way he keeps punching himself in the face, is pretty amazing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sh163n1lJ4M
foreignpolicy.com/2016/09/23/trump-advisor-under-investigation-for-russia-ties-report/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what did he do ?

ate ice cream. oh the horror.

mofo just killed all polar bears !!!

Went full retard this week.

your giving very little credit to the peoples of Alaska, its not that impressive when you say he only killed 50 polar bears, Alaskans have killed thousands

like it was only this week , i dunno im not watching news but im not seeing nuclear mushrooms so its probably fine

>but im not seeing nuclear mushrooms so its probably fine

That's probably a reasonable benchmark these days.

If you think firing people is retarded you should watch his television show, 90% of it was firing other retards, which is probably gonna be 90% of what happens in these 4 years.

>this week

who's that?

gordon ramsay

He's just never had to be held accountable for anything in his life.

Anytime he's had lawsuits or scandals he has just settled out of court. The Trump University thing was like 25 million dollars.

>what did he do ?

Obstruction of Comey who was in charge of the investigation of Trump's campaign and other associates' relationship with Russia.

It really doesn't help when the American justice system is full of con-artists destroying its integrity, settling out of court in this day in age is more responsible than letting the dog and pony show of preceding continue.

Says he fired Comey because of recommendations from Rosenstein.

Rosenstein says no that's no true.

Trump says it was his plan to fire Comey the whole time.

Now said he may stop all press briefings because it is too hard to get everyone on the same page and tell the truth.

>kek

>Implying he isn't MAGA
>Highest job confidence in decades
>Illegal immigration is at an all time low
>Jobs are up and companies are investing American
>Our military is growing stronger
>Repealing the expensive Obamafail disaster
>BUT MUH FUNNY TALK SHOW HOSTS HURR DURR TRUMP HAS SMALL HANDS TRUMP TWEETS A LOT

Gonna be a rough 8 years for you whiny liberals and Dems who just can't accept they lost the election

Well, his presidency is playing out like a really dumb TV show.

if it was Obstruction he could've petitioned congress, but that didn't happen so... keep on with the 1975 narrative joe, if you think that the entirety of trumps action were not, are not and wont be still recorded you obviously have no idea how politics work.
>This is the face of trump when he found out everything everyone does is recorded #THXOBAMA

He hurt OP's fee fees.

>Only liberals lost
No, all of America lost the election, regardless of who won.

A corrupt lifetime crooked politician or an incompetent ego fueled man-child.

The 2018 primaries will give us a better idea of Trump's sustainability.

Crazy to say he's a lock for 8 years after how the last 3 days have gone.

>Last 3 days
I thought he disqualified himself as a candidate numerous times on the campaign trail.

you've got to be on insane levels of denial if you can't see that comey was fired because of the russia investigation thing

This

Folks say liberals cry salty tears because they 'lost'.
The tears are of despair for the future. Tears of fear for the country they love.

Yeah, it's all gonna be okay. Just keep wearing your sassy #MAGA hat and eating mom's delicious chicken tendies.

This is true but he's now president and has majority in house and senate.

I know, right?!?

It's like watching Hillary campaign. Yeah, too bad the Dem's fucked Bernie over.

>implying my mom will splurge on tendies
She only buys walmart great value shit and only cooks when things near expiration.

That's the thing. They are.

What do you think Bernie would've done? He had no reasonable plans to pay for any of the "free" shit he was promising nor would it ever pass.

If I worked for him as a whitehouse staffer I would be consulting my atroney very soon.

Oh its this thread again

He's making money under the table.
Duh.
>and/or clout

I'm not for Bernie. I'm just saying he got fucked over by Debbie Wasserman and all the Dem leadership.

Thanks Obama

Liberals don't love this country. They are in love with the dream of what they could turn this country into. And that dream doesn't include anyone who dares disagree with them.

Oh I have no doubt, the liberal jew media helped trump come to the conclusion he was under investigation by comey, but I doubt that comey even had a case against trump. Comey is not the good guy they are making him out to be, dollars to cents he was probably embezzling money as well as taking bribes from both sides, during the election, and after the election.

he was going to pay for it the same way we paid for the Iraq War. we spent $4 trillion on that shit and got nothing for it. Bernie's whole message was "If we can do THAT (which we did) we can use the same money to put people through college and take care of them when they get sick." Stop acting like the government's never spent shit loads of money on things before. The money's there. It's always been there. Americans would just rather spend it bombing the fuck out of people they know nothing about than use it to help themselves.

Maybe wouldn't have appointed a shitty cabinet which is in the hands of the banks and whoever donated the most to his campaign.

And yes you're right Sanders would not have gotten anything done because there is a republican majority in the house and senate.

Republicans are obstructionists.

The Government spends money on things that benefit them. Politicians aren't in it to help people. That's what I don't get about people. Politicians go on stage, talk about how they can relate and how much they care, and people eat it up.

Politicians spend a boat load of money on things that benefit them, not other people. How about that huge stimulus package that was supposed to be rounded out for everyone? The middle class and lower class got the bread crumbs. Wall Street, Fortune 500s and banks got the majority of it.

I'm not saying you CAN'T do the things Bernie wants, I'm saying it would never pass in America. America's too corrupt, politicians are made out of pure evil and the majority would never vote for anything that takes anything away from them to benefit people of lower class than them.

Lol. You hillbilly's get a little bit of internet, and your minds run wild. YEEE-HAAAAA!!!

Yes we do! And we president now u cucktard so suck it!

Thread Hijack:

"Should the Democratic Party of the United States be renamed the Loser Party?"

Discuss.

Subjective

Remember when we had a President who didn't take his orders from Putin?

Libs are starting to sound like niggers chimping out

Dafuq

This picture is pretty cool regardless of your political leanings.

And repubs are starting to sound like beggars who will excuse anything as long as they can keep the gravy boat flowing

+1 and saved

yeah Soros was his boss.

fuck Globalism

That's name was already taken

If say not as parties are irrelevant and the American citizen vote doesn't count. I'll refer you to the electoral college who are a bunch of rich spoiled shits related to people serving the goverment. They can be paid and swayed to vote any way they want with little to no repercussion.

So in closing. Shut the fuck up you clueless smug-fag.

OK comrade

>...Maybe the best thing to do would be to cancel all future "press briefings" and hand out written responses for the sake of accuracy???

>James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!

He's lost his fucking mind

Republicans really have to stretch and do some mental gymnastics to defend how Trump's been fucking up the last 3 days.

I'm sure they'll all tune into Limbaugh/Hannity to get their talking points today.

Just a reminder, he put this as his Twitter banner

To Trumpanzees it's all "fake news"

Should head over to Sup Forums, the shit they say trying to spin this stuff is hilariouus

‘Shattered’ Revelation: Clinton Campaign Hatched Russian Hacking Narrative 24 Hours After Hillary’s Loss

when he getting real desperate

>kek

not guilty! not guilty! youre the guilty!

Seems legit, got a link?

Clinton’s Russia-blame-game was a plan hatched by senior campaign staffers John Podesta and Robby Mook, less than “within twenty-four hours” after she conceded:

That strategy had been set within twenty-four hours of her concession speech. Mook and Podesta assembled her communications team at the Brooklyn headquarters to engineer the case that the election wasn’t entirely on the up-and-up. For a couple of hours, with Shake Shack containers littering the room, they went over the script they would pitch to the press and the public. Already, Russian hacking was the centerpiece of the argument.

The Clinton camp settled on a two-pronged plan — pushing the press to cover how “Russian hacking was the major unreported story of the campaign, overshadowed by the contents of stolen e-mails and Hillary’s own private-server imbroglio,” while “hammering the media for focusing so intently on the investigation into her e-mail, which had created a cloud over her candidacy,”

youtube.com/watch?v=sh163n1lJ4M

Checked. Where did you get this from?

These threads are made by the antifa that are too afraid to go out into the streets and get their bell rung.

Defending your candidate, while they throw tantrums and act like a child is depressing.

The FBI warned the DNC of Russian activity on their servers long before the election was over.

Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton's Doomed Campaign Hardcover – Deckle Edge, April 18, 2017

by Jonathan Allen (Author), Amie Parnes (Author)

foreignpolicy.com/2016/09/23/trump-advisor-under-investigation-for-russia-ties-report/
Oh, here is an article about Russia/Trump campaign contacts before the election

>MFW James Comey talks like a man during his late night convos to the pres.
T: yo jimmy you see that Hawaiian representative's ass yet
C: omgerd that bitches ass is on fire nigga, I would lay it down like Chinese steel in the mid-west
T: lol, ya idk she doesn't seem like the kinda chick you take furniture shopping though
C: I'd break that bitch in half like a ikea bookshelf
T: lmao

the stuff you libtards freak out about is very funny

are you guys 2?

go tell that to The Donald on reddit because I think Trump supporters are very happy, including myself.

T: you investigating me my nigga
C: nah I am investigating yo wife tho
T: u wut nigga
C: nigga I mean the Russians ties to your wife
T: nigga u fired

you are supposed to call us 'snowflakes', tell us that 'we lost' and to 'get over it'

>libtards
found the Trump voter

you're ignorant there is NO EVIDENCE it's been said multiple times.

Comey was fired because Trump said he would put Hillary in Prison and since Comey let her go he was the next target.

I'm a millenial but I don't understand why you pussies want to bend over and let other 3rd world countries fuck us in the ass, you are called cucks because you sit by and let muslims and other degenerates fuck your country.

Yeah but that's not what Trump told NBC

Someone post his latest cry baby tweet

Serious question: Why do you think muslims are fucking our country? I honestly don't see any evidence of it, except on Fox "News"

>tfw the Director of the FBI serves at the pleasure of the POTUS because the intelligence community is never supposed to become politically active in and of itself and firing a Director who's siding against you politically is the entire purpose of that rule