There are people who think this is wrong

there are people who think this is wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/04/04/us/eminent-domain-us-mexico-border-loop-family/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think it is a huge waste of money and the fact the government takes over on privately owned land.

private land is a minor issue because there are hundreds of miles of existing fence. the wall is an expansion of the fence in those areas

Not this guy

No, it literally is the Federal Government taking possession of private land without buying it....yeah done with this bait.

>I think that anything the government does is a waste of money.

There you go: accurate, concise, and applicable to a multitude of situations.

>inb4 you invalidate the 'survival of the fittest' mentality that our economy is built upon with your taxation for inefficient expenditures

it's not that it's wrong, it's that fucking no one is going to pay for it. the cost/benefit isn't there

the rio grand river is a bit of a problem. It makes up a significant portion of the border. If we put the wall on our side, we loose access to it. We can't put the wall on the Mexico side because we don't own that land. Soooo, how's that going to work?

Climb over, crawl under. Soon there will be personal drones dropping people on the other side. Its useless without plenty of border patrol and monitoring. So why not just use border patrol and monitoring?

just to piss you off

the government can take the money police seize from drug lords to fund the wall. you might think that wouldn't be enough money, but ted cruz though up this new wall funding law because we caught el chapo and he's got around 14 billion dollars

doesn't bother me, its just a waste of money that could instead give a job to some of the racist rednecks who would like a job shooting foreigners that try to enter our country

>doesn't bother me
that's too bad, I'd be a lot happier if it did

It's really amusing how /ppl/ is doing more damage to its homeland than isissy ever could. The rest of the world thanks you for the laugh.

>manifest destiny

Pretty much those are people who pay attention to facts and not supportive reactionary grandstanding.

You're what's wrong with this country.

Can't do anything to help yourself or anyone around you. You just exist to piss off the other team?

What an existence. If only we could all be like you.

I am one of those people.

It's too expensive and won't stop illegal immigration or the drug trade.

It's not wrong, it's stupid and obsolete.

We live in the digital age, where someone could forge citizenship if they have the will. A wall doesn't do much besides slow down land traffic. There's always a way around a wall in a 3 dimensional world.

>over9000 hours in MSpaint

lol, agreed, but the wall is not necessary for that

Wtf were americucks thinking? All he did was come on stage and ramble like a demented grandfather. Almost zero mention of policies. It's like they didn't care what he does, they just wanted to feel looked after, like babbles sucking their mothers tit. Cringe of the highest order.

Skip the wall . Patrol the border with A-10's.

How's it feel knowing your while family tree will be wiped out by Muhammed Alluh akbar

Here are some people who think it's wrong.
Plot twist - They're white.
cnn.com/2017/04/04/us/eminent-domain-us-mexico-border-loop-family/

It is okay if that's the first wall. It is pretty small. There should be at least two.

That happens all the time. The term is "Eminent domain" in the USA. So long as they compensate you for it, they can take it even if you don't want them to. It is literally in the Constitution.

The southernmost tip of Texas. The squiggly dark line is the border.
Most of the land along the river was parceled out as Spanish land grants. When Texas separated from Mexico, the government continued to honor those grants, as did the Federal government when TX became a state.
Some families still maintain ownership, and receive gas/oil royalties.
But most of you fucks wouldn't know this, because Trump and 'Murrica.

So when is America going to be great again exactly?