You want to bang 16 foot chicks?

>12. I live in the Philippines.
>No. It should be lower.
>Yes.

You slit eyed jungle monkeys make me sick. Like a island of sick pedos

>14
>no
>yes

I would put it at 16 years since there was this 2 girls that were such sluts from that age and they still are. One of them got pregnant when she got 16. If they could change at that age, i would put it higher than 16.

Whatever you say, moralfag. At least I can fuck 12 year old qts without going to jail.

18 normally here in the US, but some states have lower ages. The state I'm in has it at 17.

No

Yes. I think that once you're fifteen you're definitely capable of informed, conscious sexual consent. Also at that age sex isn't harmful to your body. So I'd change it to 15 because there's not good reason for it to be higher than that.

En france c'est à partir de 15 ans mais je trouve que si il y a plus de 10 ans d'écart ca devient bizarre. Mais c'est un fantasme pour tous les hommes une jeune fille et ca doit en resté un, pas plus, car au final c'est des enfants à 15 ans donc il faut respecter.

Those apes that your jungle monkey women shit out of their assholes aren't qt's

So then the age of consent is really 21. Two people below the age of consent fucking isn't a crime in the first place. 5-10 year olds can fuck however they want too.

I don't give a fuck. I really don't feel the need to fuck anyone under 17 anyways. Teens are so much fucking trouble and headache to deal with in any way shape or form. Then again I'm not one to fuck once and never see them again. I want someone to abuse and destory mentally and physically

I think he's simplifying that a minor and adult can fuck as long as they are within 5 years? Not sure tho

>implying I don't just order child brides from eastern Europe and China.
Best part is that it's completely legal. God, I love the Philippines.

>16-18
>16 here

Depending on State

>Canada
>16 I think
I still act like it's 18 because teenagers are fucking painful to talk to. Their feeble brains are just about fully developed, so they have all the cognitive ability, and no life experience to ground their opinions in reality.
Then again, I'm a virgin.

Age of consent should be 15 in general. If a 15 year old girl or guy wants to fuck an 80 year old person, it should be allowed.
Its ridiculous that most western countries allow two faggots to marry AND EVEN ADOPT A CHILD, but wont let a young person decide whatever the fuck they want to do with their healthy, non-deviated sex lives.

16 in my homecountry, imo the more partners women have the more emotionally damaged they become.

go ahead and fuck, but sluts become worthless baby hungry individuals once their bodies depreciate and add nothing to society and are incapable of being loyal wives.

No
If her age is on a clock, she's ready for the cock

What?? Number 1 is on the clock. The fuck you talking about niggaloid?

Exactly...

No
Yes

What about 23+?

>15
I should be 7.

>age of consent in your country
>do you agree with it
yes
>would you change it
no

What would a faggot like you know who never had anything younger than 21 yold kek

We don't speak surrender