Wwyd thread. be brutal

wwyd thread. be brutal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P7gMkiOPSeA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd pull her panties over and finger her asshole, for starters.

Tell me more..

Grab her head and shove my cock down her throat, fucking it while she gags and flails about.

I would drag her into the bedroom, punching her in the jaw and gut when she fights. I'd throw her into the bed, grabbing her wrist and slamming it into the headboard breaking it. Tearing her shirt off, I'd bind her good arm to the head board and start choking her with my hands tight around her throat. Once she's passed out, I'd strip her naked and bind her broken wrist to the headboard. I'd pull her legs up and force myself onto her ass as roughly as I can, raping it violently until she's bleeding and screaming in pain. Once she stops screaming I'd pull out and start face fucking her until my cock is clean. I'd drive my cock deep in her throat and choke her out until she stops moving and goes still before throat fucking her lifeless body until I climax.

girl from class

wwyd

Have her on her knees blowing me. Deepthroating my hard cock. Taking pictures and sending them to you while she does it. Her toungue running up and down my wet dick. She then starts using her tits to stroke me off. After a while I bend her over the sink and start fucking her pussy. Pulling her hair and slapping her ass. Send you more pics of me fucking your girl like you never could. Have her drop to her knees again and start shoving my cock down her throat. Fucking it harder and harder. Cum down it, my cock all the way I'm her mouth and her toungue on my balls. After send a last pic of her all used up, mascara running down her cheeks and cum dripping down her lips.

Mine

I would pull her head up by the hair, then I would punch her in the face, throw her out the car and knee her repeatedly. I would then place my knee on her chest and repeatedly punch her in the face. After she's dead I shit on her and leave.

Wwyd?

Duct tape her fucking mouth so she couldn't scream or beg, tie her wrists, spread those fucking shit coloured legs and use her asshole like a flashlight, until she can't take it any more and shits herself like a baby. And then dump her on the side of some country road late at night.

That good for ya?

Assault her in her bedroom and rape the living shit out of her. I would tell her that either she manages to insert her whole fist in her own cunt or i would rape her ass. No matter what i would rape her ass.
I would scream nasty and cruel things right in her face, and drool like an animal. I would use the name of her mother while i'm fucking her, and i would scream it lout. And every now and then i would tell her that she would become a mother soon when i've finished.
I would leave marks on her whole body, and i wont finish with her until blood comes out of every single of her holes. She would be gaped, defiled and ruined forever, but she would have my sperm deposited deep inside.
For the rest of her life, i would mail her, and her family and friend, the video i took of her proper brutal rape.

I'd get her to cosign for so many fucking loans in my name, then I'd default on them all. Every credit agency in America is now looking for her, she will probably go to prison. Afterwards, she literally won't be able to open a fucking super saver checking account. Meanwhile I'll be sipping a margarita on a beautiful beach in a non-extradition country.

I would first grapple with her, hip tossing her several metres before I very aggressively close in the distance. I then proceed to meet her several elbows to the face, a sharp knee and she's knocked out. Then I beat the living shit outta her unconscious and stomp on her face. I shit on her and leave.

I'd make that little bitch in your pic suck my asshole like a good toilet.

I'd deport every autistic LARPing faggot on this board starting with this thread.

>WWYD
Autism

She's squirts and loves being choked and controlled.

I'll grab her by the arm and throw her on the ground. I then proceed to rip all her clothes off and throw her on the road. A passing semi honks it's horn. I then grab a baseball bat and crack several homerun swings on her face, sending each and every tooth straight out of the park! I then shit on her face and leave.

I choke them regardless if they like it or not. Any more HD pics so we can see her better?

Fucking easy to crash on a thread, shit brain and use big words. Harder to actually make somebody give a tiny fuck about your worthless stereotype dogshit copy-and-paste opinions that you read on a message board once. Eat ass, fag-motherfucker.

Why do you need us to be brutal.
Is that your fetish, or do you just lack imagination?

Walk her around like a doggy on a leash and keep her in a cage over night. One pouch of Purina a day. Standard.

>big words

Just promise her that she will end up rewarded of your spunk and she will do anything.

Lets hear it

Rip her right arm off and drink the blood from her stump.
Rip her eyes out with fishhooks and piss on her new eye mounds.

Oh fuck I'm going to edge for hours to this girl. More?

In the crack of dawn I'd make my move, I'd sneak into her house and I'd inject several cubic meters of flurothane into her ventilation system. I'd throw her under her bed, with her head directly under one of the supports. I'd lift the bed as high as I could and drop it. Her blood would spray everywhere. Id then sever each of her limbs and throw the rest of her body in the trash. I'd masturbate to the beautiful scene I've created.

She'd look great bent over in a stockade, panties around her ankles while any random passerby gropes/fucks/throws food at her.

Of course..
And her ass is here

I got it all out. Feel a lot better now.

>Penn State
I think the obvious answer is rape them both. Pref the one on the left.

This will make you cum in a few strokes.

thumnbail made it look like she's wearing a diaper

I want to rape her so bad.

>Captcha: Childcare Mexico

WWYD?

Pull out all her teeth and fuck her squashy wet gums.

Spin her around, unbutton those pants and rail her right on the balcony. When I get close, I'll remind her that she's not on birth control and unless she starts moaning like a whore in heat, I'm not pulling out.

Turn 360-degrees and walk away

>Choke her while holding her over the balcony
>Watch her beg for her life
>Slide her skirt up while still holding her halfway over the balcony
>Rape her until I cum inside of her
>Make her beg me not to push her over

Seriously the first thing that popped into my head.

You could just ask her to fuck her cunt or mouth. She won't deny you the opportunity.

I'd rather just tackle her to the ground, wrestle her clothes off of her and get on top of her. If she doesn't try to stop me, cool. If she does, I just hope she's a squirmer.

That's the most realistic one of these so far. Good job!

Everyone in this thread is so sexually frustrated and know they have no chance of getting pussy literally ever they resort to fantasies about rape. Probably incredibly weird people overall who generally are excluded from society - rarely ever talk to girls

Quite sad and pathetic. Get a girlfriend ( if you can hahahaha )

Wwyd

treat her with respect.

She likes cock and sperm too much to be screaming. But i think she never really took a serious fuck in her shithiole.

Is she really that much of a whore? Where's little cum slut from?

I'm married dawg.

Agreed. Seeing people in these types of threads always boosts my self confidence. Pathetic scum

>The ole if you hate or want to rape women you're a sexually frustrated virgin

Why do men honestly believe this? The most famous rapists were good looking and had no trouble obtaining women. You do realize women don't need and don't like when guys white knight them right? They're never going to fuck you.

Nah.

Spain. Yes, she's a whore. Yes she takes cock unprotected (50%?). I think she's completely sterile.
Hope she will help you empty your balls from time to time.

Sexy little teen tease Laura

>Spending all day in WWYD/FB+IG fap threads
Man... I wish I had ambitions or goals in life.

none further?

Always wanted her to get really drunk and to get gangbanged..

Can be arraneed.

You don't have to get her drunk to get gangbanged you faggot.

Wwyd to these teenage sluts Cassidy (left) and Monique (right)?

wwyd?

do your worst guys

I would pin her down where she stands in that picture and throat fuck her until she drowned.

Be cruel. Wwyd with them?

Make Cassady eat out Monique's dirty shit hole as I fuck her mouth. Use her puke as lubricant. Switch until I'm bored.

same girl as up above?

Little teen Kasia

ORun. Like, out of the country. And get vaccinated.

I'd toss them overboard and let the sharks handle it

one more in case anyone else is interested

Keep those pics coming, I'm saving

interested

more?

Nope, it's

anyone?

What're you saving for?;)

Wwyd?

Introduce her to the REAL world.

Choke her unconscious with the seatbelt while I finger her. I want to see the fear in her eyes.

future faps

Are you sure?

yes i am.

Yep... pretty sure. She's like a 2:30 AM closing time fuck and no one else will say yes.

damn she has a seductive face

she would love that

Positive

Nice, I'll dump more in a second.. What'd you do to her to push her limits?

Wwyd to this brainless cum dump?

youtube.com/watch?v=P7gMkiOPSeA