Sup Forums I need help!

Sup Forums I need help!
I found this giant mother rodent(don't know the name of it) and its babies in my backyard this morning.
Who can I contact to have them taken away? (I live in CA)
Are they adoptable? or are they gonna get killed if I turn them in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CjChbYf2y5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Totally friendly and liked to be picked up.

Viking funeral and pics

looks like a marsupial not a rodent. Probably a possum. its wild, let it go

bump for interest

Opossum, weird animals that play dead. There have been pet opossums but they are usually wild.

Just reassure them that everything is going to be fine and tell them you love them while you stil can.

Dude thank god you found them! I've been looking for my cat forever!

Opossum. She'll be fine. Put them back into the backyard.

You are lucky to still have fingers my good fellow.
It's a possum, just release it back in your garden and scare it off.

Just Google "animal control" and your town and get the number from that

opossum but I'm sure you know this op
let her go they eat pest insects and shit

its a north american possum or virginia opossum.Its not a rodent its a marsupian.Rodents have front teeth like a beaver or rabbit.They are nocturnal and you can easily catch them as their primary defence is to play dead or sick.They do it very convincingly,they even have anal glands that secret the smell of a dead animal.It will almost never bite you,when it gets scared it freezes and regains its consciousness after a few minutes to some hours.Leave it where you found it,if you turn it in they will just euthanize it,it is a very common animal and not adoptable.Opossums are very good for eating snakes,cockroaches and other critters,they are very helpful animals and will do a lot of good in your yard.They dont carry diseases and are solitary,these young will abandon their mother and go separate ways,your yard will not get filled with these like with mice or rats.

>its a north american possum or virginia opossum.Its not a rodent its a marsupian.Rodents have front teeth like a beaver or rabbit.They are nocturnal and you can easily catch them as their primary defence is to play dead or sick.They do it very convincingly,they even have anal glands that secret the smell of a dead animal.It will almost never bite you,when it gets scared it freezes and regains its consciousness after a few minutes to some hours.Leave it where you found it,if you turn it in they will just euthanize it,it is a very common animal and not adoptable.Opossums are very good for eating snakes,cockroaches and other critters,they are very helpful animals and will do a lot of good in your yard.They dont carry diseases and are solitary,these young will abandon their mother and go separate ways,your yard will not get filled with these like with mice or rats.

OP here, I just have them released in my backyard. Thanks Sup Forums

Now release the boy from the basement

you don' goofed, they are poisonous

This let it go

Good on yeah, possums are pretty cool

byeya

post your opossums

youtube.com/watch?v=CjChbYf2y5E

>I call the big one Bitey