Recently found out my gf has been ganged while passed out, what do I do? Pic related

Recently found out my gf has been ganged while passed out, what do I do? Pic related

join in

Dump her. Getting shitfaced is more important to her than being a responsible gf.

describe the detais,
how did this happen?

nothing- she was passed out. shes a victim not a whore. as long as no kiddo or std its not that big a deal for you.

let me know the next time she passes out so I can have a go at her

We will also need pics of the event and nudes in order to help

this

It was a few years ago and she only really remembers the soreness the next day, if that helps at all

post vids

>nothing
His gf gets raped and you suggest he do nothing

How many guys had a go at her? Did she get preggers?

No pics lol she just told me. It was at a high school party, she took two guys into a room (which I can be ok with) and a bunch more came in when she was basically passed out.

obtain the footage (one of them would have filmed it for wank bank) ,post in Sup Forums..easy.

She is lying to you bro. She got gangbanged because she wanted it. She is just telling you that version in case it comes up later. Here is a little life pro tip for you bro: ALL women are whores.

That's incredibly harsh, but it makes sense.

he didnt say she was raped while they were together- he implied he found out it was in the past but he "recently" found out

Does she feel guilty about it like it was her fault for being so irresponsible?

passed out, yeah. Is that what she told you, OP? Well...

OP here, I'm starting to suspect that but how the hell can I know?

Does it turn you on?

She does feel guilty because she's actually a good girl. But sometimes I wonder because she likes to play out rape scenes in bed

Get her a little drunk and suggest a threesome, if she's down for it she probably was a willing participant

That's a damn good idea

Like 6-7. She's not sure.

i thought you meant she was gangbanged in the past

if it was recent if she doenst bring rape charges she wanted it. thats how you tell

Let me break it down a little further for you my man. All women are whores therefore, they do whorish things. For example, getting gangbanged at a party. If she took two dudes into a room to bang them then why wouldn't she just bang everybody at the party. Your girl has questionable morals. Don't be surprised if she shits on your heart in the future.

gangbang her while she isn't passed out. She's ready

Did a lot a people at her school find out and tease her about being a whore?

It's seriously something I've been thinking about...if I brought up the possibility of a gangbang to her, whether fake or not, what she would say

She took two guys in the room to begin with, so yes, she's down for a threesome

>good girl

Lol okay. Good spitroast is more like it

Everyone knew about it apparently and teased her that she was walking funny for the week after

Is she submissive and obedient?

Did she cry when she told you about it?

KEK! How does it feel to be with such a whore OP? She is probably an animal in the sack...

OP is she kinky and outgoing in bed, or is she passive and more like you are the leader and have to talk to her into everythig?

This, why the hell would she take two guys to a room

Op has a terrible taste for whores

yea OP needs to redefine 'good girl'. i personally wouldn't want a girl who's been spitroasted.

She's submissive, which I've always wondered about, now I know why. Is it weird it makes me happy thinking about her surrounded by dicks?

it's ok, it's a fetish we all have a bit.

But it still makes you feel uncomfortable that she got used like a fuck doll by some drunken frats..

Nothing you can do, get over it

She was drunk and in high school, give her a break, she's got that face that screams "I've been spitroasted drunk in high school."

Yo op do you know the guys who did it? If yes, grab your nearest baseball bat and proceed to fuck them up, after, kick the girl out. I agree with the other guy, getting shitfaced is more important to her than being responsible.

>Is it weird it makes me happy thinking about her surrounded by dicks?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

you've gotta ask yourself this. if she wasn't passed out, would she have gone ahead and been happy with the gang banging? based off the info you've given, i'd say yes.

lol drunk is never an excuse bro. it just makes people lose their inhibitions and do things they don't have the balls to totally act on when sober.

Now that's truth

^ This

She did take a long time to tell me, but honestly, I don't know why she would do it now

this
fat guy making up shitty story making up for hi miserable life

I second this dump the bitch unless your morals are already fucked then take what you deserve

consensus reached:

Sup Forums verdict: She's a hoe

Where them tits at

Passed out
>not realizing she said that because she thought you would hear about it and say she is a gigantic whore.
>you believe that

Well my morals have been fucked by this thread. Anyone in the Chicago area willing to bang my gf in the next few weeks?

would she be open to that?

I'm 5 hours away, but I'll give it a go.

Her ego is at an all time low, so it's the best chance... she's at work right now

Would she wear that hot blue bikini for fucking?

"Passed out" then later you say she went with 2 guys and when others joined she was "basically passed out" thats code for fucking whore! Fuck you OP you fucking cuck, join in or leave the disgusting whore to the hungry masses!

Lol she could, where are you from?

>tfw you will never get to bang a stranger's hot gf because you live in the middle of nowhere

name?

Wtf talk for yourself you fucking cuck, the hell i'd do sharing my gf

live near...intrested

I agree. This is the only appropriate response. You don't want a girl who puts herself in situations like this? I mean look at who she surrounds herself with. People that rape and take turns while someone is passed out. No thank you - PASS.

Lol I'll make the drive from Colorado for a piece of that ass

California unfortunately haha. Does she like it when a guy has a bikini kink?

Who cares, you whiny little bitch? Does she fuck you good? If so, shut the fuck up.

Whereabouts?
Ya man she loves showing off her body lol

She's suggesting she wants it again.

Should I tug my cock to her bikini bod tight now?

This thread is fake as fuck.

OP post nudes of "your gf" or gtfo

post nudes

She looks great

Do nothing. All women have the desire to act like a whore at some point in life. When you have a girl who already got it out of her system, you're golden. The last thing you want is a woman who never acted out and decides to be a whore after you're married.

I was one of the guys who she said "gang raped" her.

Actually, it was her idea. She does it all the time.

Hope this helps.

You wouldn't be the first guy lol i can let her know, maybe get her in the mood

Toronto ON

....details

How does she feel about anal and DP

Could only assume this

I'd get so turned on by her permission.

someone who has never spoken to a woman in their life.

ohare area

Ofc you were, and ofc this is op's girl, and ofc he now trys to let his girl fuck by someone on this fucking board

Wtf has Sup Forums even become to, to believe such bad made up bullshit

Never done either, as far as I know

Ask her if shes got vids

None, as far as I know, she just told me out of the blue

Depends.
Do you know how many people stuck their throbbing cocks inside of her?
How many mongers do you think you can take down before the cops get you?

I'm edging right now!

If you need more here's some, can't tell her until later though

oh, okay. thanks though!

Who did she join? Crips? Bloods? Hells Angels? M6? The government? Tell her to be careful because once you get in, it's hard to get out.

Getting home in five mins

No one needs to be a genius to see that this conversation is just OP on his own

Lol definitely not just me bud. It is hard to seriously have conversations on here w/o trolls tho

I will make the ten hour drive to Chicago for a piece of that fat ass

Too late. I came haha. Would be nice for your to share more pics with us anyway!

Haha which pic did you cum to, to let her know?

She wasnt passed out she prob remembers it all and just says that , whores gonna be whores so I couldn't blame Tammy