My ex is now dating a druggie and purely sex obsessed guy...

My ex is now dating a druggie and purely sex obsessed guy, I'm shaking with anger right now and I want and need to kill someone real fast, I don't care who, but I've wanted to do it for a long time now and I feel like I can't stop myself.

Start with yourself first.

I'm not going to kill myself, I'm not a fucking pussy.

you're really angry at yourself for dating her in the first place

Why do you care you bitch it's your ex. Stop being a faggot and move on

Kill your ex and then rush and kill some politician you dont like before you get caught

idk why I wrote this, seems horrid. Avoid killing anyone. Except if it's a politician who is worthy. Kill a politician.

Yes you are a pussy to be letting someone control your emotions like this. And your solution is to kill someone innocent? Hope you run into someone who is packing so that your ass can get plugged.

Do you have a punching bag or live near a gym. The first is preferable as you can just project and unload everything onto it

Workout, masturbate, eat something delicious, smoke some weed , then take a nap....you'll be fine.

I second this

and this

Lol faggot

Calm down. Ask your mom for milk and cookies and take a little nappy. You'll feel much better.

Damn OP, he sounds like a fun guy.

You could try learning from him and being more fun yourself.

I'll provide pics, timestamp and possibly video footage and I will also show you it won't be some innocent guy

>mad about ex
>mad about ex's boyfriend
>wants to kill
>does not choose ex, ex's boyfriend or self

You are just the worst kind of faggot.

Where does he live? I'd love to tag team your girl with him.

Get drunk, get laid, move on.

Do it, rape her the worst way you can imagine, she deserves everything she's got coming at her.

>purely sex obsessed guy

how do you know this shit?

Kill the boyfriend you pussy

This Sup Forumsro speaks the truth!

Sounds like it. She sounds like a total whore. I'd love to jam my cock in her ass and cum all over her face. Shit would be cash.

>she waited a whole fucking year before dating me because of apparent trust issues from previous ex

>she broke up with me a month ago

Been there, done that. He's got the drugs, can buy the puss.

She's sold. You couldn't meet her bid. Move on dude, it'll only kill your soul stressing over it. N really, you don't want a part of that. Trust me.

I like to take an axe to some innocent peice of trash in that situation. Take a boombox and break it into the smallest peices possible

Mate, you need to move on.
I get you're angry and all, but seriously; Don't go out Saltie.

She's dating a druggie. I honestly don't see how other people deserve to die because of it. Literally makes no sense to me that other people should die because she's a b*tch and you're Saltie.

quit being a pansy, learn from your fuck up, and don't seek out a girl like that anymore in your future

You, dark room, mirror!
Have a look and a conversation.

just join isis m8

Killing someone else completely unrelated to your crime is the next pussiest thing you can do. You see how it turned out for that guy who killed the old man.

>unrelated to your problem**

Jesus get ahold of yourself you raging cockaholic.
You're throwing a tantrum over your ex? Let her make her own mistakes.

He's probably putting it in her ass right now as she cries. He's only doing it cause he's been snorting coke off her tits all day. Lucky guy.

After half an hour dissipating Ur aggro, you can take anything on super calm.

In that space, try n understand what a skank she's been. It'll take time for it to sink in.

But don't hold back, go break the fuck outta some pitiful thing. Inanimate is slightly less satisfying than a breathing soul, but has much less jail time. And is 90% as cathartic. Bust it into tiny bits. It's good for you.

I'm not going to kill someone innocent, I want to meet up with someone who deserves to die and I swear I will provide pics

then fucking do it.

>a month ago
holy fuck and you still can't get over it?

No I can't.

that's what makes you a pussy my friend, you sound like r9k and you should probably go there if you want someone who relates

Boo, not someone. Thing. How many bits can you n mr axe break a tv into. It'll take 10 minutes, tops. Covered in ragesweat, think clear. Skank she is, less rage you have, yes?

Don't worry, she'll get tired of him and will then settle for another nice guy beta faggot. Nothing new. Blame yourself for making her sex deprived. Should have bailed sooner so at least you'd still have your dignity in both your and her eyes.

Fuck someone new and get on with your life.

>Believing what a woman says
HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

They're masters at figuring out what you want to hear. Look at their actions, many things will make more sense. Don't believe their bullshit even if sometimes they themselves believe it.

Women aren't fucking worth it user. If you learn anything from this, take that with you.

Edgy weak faggot. You won't do shit.

yea you won't do shit. who are you kidding you little fag boy

jerk off or somethin fam

Not this guy But I understand. Still, I would kill ex before some random. If I didn't want to kill ex, then I'd kill previous boyfriend because he started it.

>need to kill someone real fast, I don't care who
You wouldn't be anywhere near Washington D.C. by any chance?

This

But also,
>my ex was obsessed with sex
is code for she got molested or fucked as a child

As someone who was molested age 5, can confirm. I'm a freak in bed and it usually involves rough playing.

this is why i don't fuck with these hoes